How can you tell E2 too much? - AnabolicMinds.com

How can you tell E2 too much?

1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

How can you tell E2 too much?

So after being tested with sub 300nh/dl TTest, i started on hcg monotherapy, and for the first 3 days (taking 166iu nightly) i felt like a god. Then on the fourth day i felt bloated, and like there was pressure in my head, it felt wierd. I also did not feel the same level of well being that i had previously felt. I dropped the dose 2 nights ago, and did not feel bloated yesterday, and then last night i did a double dose, with the intention to take tonight off.

Im just curious if my initial feeling of well being was negated on day four by excess E2?

Thanks

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopher View Post
    So after being tested with sub 300nh/dl TTest, i started on hcg monotherapy, and for the first 3 days (taking 166iu nightly) i felt like a god. Then on the fourth day i felt bloated, and like there was pressure in my head, it felt wierd. I also did not feel the same level of well being that i had previously felt. I dropped the dose 2 nights ago, and did not feel bloated yesterday, and then last night i did a double dose, with the intention to take tonight off.

Im just curious if my initial feeling of well being was negated on day four by excess E2?

Thanks
    Get tested to not fuc around with playing guesing games it can fool you big time..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  3. Registered User

Definitely sounds like E2, were you more irritable?
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  264 lbs.

yeah i was more irritable. Not sure why! Getting blood test on friday, should clear things up. Also have some DIM coming in the mail, but impatient for it to get here.

Thanks for the advice
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

hCG sometimes can do that to me too... also headaches the day after each shot if taking over 350iu per shot...

I try to take ~250iu eod since I am prescribed 1000iu per week.
  •