Ok, here are the new full results vs previous blood test

  1. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    Ok, here are the new full results vs previous blood test


    Here is the new from last week vs the one I took back in Summer (8/11).

    Was doing .3cc of 200/mg per cyp EOD, 8000-14000 ius vit D per day, 100mg DHEA/day and 2 grams Vit C per day.

    CPAP machine for sleep apnea in between as well.


    Yes, I have dropped test to .15 EOD now.

    Thoughts?

    Glucose is high and I took the test after at least an 11 hour fast on an empty stomach 1st thing in am.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2418
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Here is the new from last week vs the one I took back in Summer (8/11).

    Was doing .3cc of 200/mg per cyp EOD, 8000-14000 ius vit D per day, 100mg DHEA/day and 2 grams Vit C per day.

    CPAP machine for sleep apnea in between as well.


    Yes, I have dropped test to .15 EOD now.

    Thoughts?

    Glucose is high and I took the test after at least an 11 hour fast on an empty stomach 1st thing in am.
    Mike

    You have got long description based on test 8/11/09,
    always look at it, if you lost it, I can re-send it to you,
    hope that you followed what was there, otherwise waste of time
    change on 9/9/09 ---drop Synthroid
    that would have you today on T3-50mcg/day
    today, 11/24/09, change that to T3-75mcg/day (break it into 3-2x/day)
    Monitor body temperature, heart rate, check for any other changes

    Are you sure that you are following diet I described to you, your glucose is stil high. Insuline high=17.2 that is increase from previous 13.8
    You have to put emphasis on your diet, it is tough, I know.

    Where is your waist, and do not listen if someone tells you that because you lift weights you can have a beer belly.

    Are you getting phebotomies? Hct=55.3 !!!!!!!!
    That was also due to excessive testosterone.
    You have to be real careful, you have very low shbg=5

    Clear up the T3 dose with dr M, well, he have to write a script for it, but rather insist on it, this dose may go up latter.

    On next test add at least
    E2, sensitive
    DHT


    Be well.

    Are you still fishing?
    Happy ThanksGiving!!
    ....
  3. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JanSz View Post
    Mike

    You have got long description based on test 8/11/09,
    always look at it, if you lost it, I can re-send it to you,
    hope that you followed what was there, otherwise waste of time
    change on 9/9/09 ---drop Synthroid
    that would have you today on T3-50mcg/day
    today, 11/24/09, change that to T3-75mcg/day (break it into 3-2x/day)
    Monitor body temperature, heart rate, check for any other changes

    Are you sure that you are following diet I described to you, your glucose is stil high. Insuline high=17.2 that is increase from previous 13.8
    You have to put emphasis on your diet, it is tough, I know.

    Where is your waist, and do not listen if someone tells you that because you lift weights you can have a beer belly.

    Are you getting phebotomies? Hct=55.3 !!!!!!!!
    That was also due to excessive testosterone.
    You have to be real careful, you have very low shbg=5

    Clear up the T3 dose with dr M, well, he have to write a script for it, but rather insist on it, this dose may go up latter.

    On next test add at least
    E2, sensitive
    DHT


    Be well.

    Are you still fishing?
    Happy ThanksGiving!!
    ....
    with shbg of 5 then t-3 will really crank this up which will be good.
    Sounds to me like the dr is trying but more like he is a human prescription pad which in some cases can be very dangerous in many cases.

    BTW combination of low thyroid and high DHEA you are just inviting cancer BIG TIME ...
    Body lowers DHEA for a reason because it protecting it self from something ...
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    I will inquire about T3 tonight.

    Waist is still too big.

    Slacked off on diet and training, but have been back on regimen for past 2-3 weeks.

    No clue why insulin and glucose high.

    Pretty much limiting carbs to 2 slices of Arnolds double fiber bread in am with my 5 whole eggs and some brown rice on training days, couple of apples per week. Salads for lunch and saute'd or steamed veggies with dinner.
  5. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    with shbg of 5 then t-3 will really crank this up which will be good.
    Sounds to me like the dr is trying but more like he is a human prescription pad which in some cases can be very dangerous in many cases.
    Not in my case. I haven't asked him to prescribe anything more then the Cyp (which is now .15cc eod) and some Lunesta to help me sleep while getting adjusted to CPAP machine.

    I am on no other scripts currently.

    Have not done HCG or anything else.

    But I should ask him about T3 for sure tonight?
  6. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Not in my case. I haven't asked him to prescribe anything more then the Cyp (which is now .15cc eod) and some Lunesta to help me sleep while getting adjusted to CPAP machine.

    I am on no other scripts currently.

    Have not done HCG or anything else.

    But I should ask him about T3 for sure tonight?
    The brain still needs some t-4
    T-3 in some cases is warranted but a combination of the 2 is the most logical choice.

    Check adrenal salivary panel from genova and also 2/16 hydroxy
    People with hypothyroid and high DHEA is huge RED FLAG !!
    In near future I am going to start working with more MD's up in jersey about HRT ..We are actually in process of planning to form a huge net work of practioners in the tristate area. PA,NY,NJ
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  7. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    Red flag for what?

    Do I look hypothyroid?

    My DHEA was low last test, so I have been taking 100mg ED.

    So I should ask for T3 and T4 tonight?

    he hasn't really wanted to prescribe much of anything as he wants to try and figure out what is going on, but process seems very very very slow.
  8. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Red flag for what?

    Do I look hypothyroid?

    My DHEA was low last test, so I have been taking 100mg ED.

    So I should ask for T3 and T4 tonight?

    he hasn't really wanted to prescribe much of anything as he wants to try and figure out what is going on, but process seems very very very slow.
    Slow is good and respectable.
    We used a layered approach as well, but once some thing looks good there could be other factors are off. I have to keep going back and rechecking the thyroid after the testostereone and e2 is set ..Then even if adrenals are incheck giving them thyroid can crash them 4-5 weeks down the road so they have to be checked again. Things always have to be checked over and over again to properly fine tune..Once you have it down to science you know what to expect and prepare for modifcation need to be taken.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  9. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2418
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    I will inquire about T3 tonight.

    Waist is still too big.

    Slacked off on diet and training, but have been back on regimen for past 2-3 weeks.

    No clue why insulin and glucose high.

    Pretty much limiting carbs to 2 slices of Arnolds double fiber bread in am with my 5 whole eggs and some brown rice on training days, couple of apples per week. Salads for lunch and saute'd or steamed veggies with dinner.
    Only T3, not T4.

    There are some question about brain-vs-T4,
    two answers
    1-need for T4 rather questionable
    2-since you are not planning on totally suppressing your TSH (at least not for long time), your own thyroid will still be making T4.

    Currently your very high rT3 is killing you, first things first.

    forget anything that have bread and rice in their name.

    forget anything that have been treated with temperature higher than 250F

    The only heat you can use while preparing food is a steam, specially wet steam.

    Dr M probably is still preocupied with your sleep.

    When he will take a closer look at your glucose and insulin levels he will send you out to endo and may not want to see you back.

    Almost happened to me.

    Nobody said it is going to be easy.

    Thursday eat only turkey, no stuffing, no nothing else.

    ok, raw cranberries
    --------------------------------------------------
    there is no
    steamed veggies with dinner

    steamed veggies is a dinner (plus lots of water)

    But think about electrolytes if you would drink a lot.

    .
    .
  10. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    Ok, so went to Dr. M last night.
    Pretty concerned about hematocrit, RBC and Hemoglobin so sending me to hematologist to get that checked (since he certainly does not think it is related to my cyp usage).
    Said he wants to hold off on the T3 until I go to Hemo as he mentioned something about Thyroid, iron and potentially causing problem with the high RBC, etc.

    Starting me on Novarel HCG.

    Can barely read his handwriting, but something about 200, maybe 2xs per week?

    Also, told me to divide my 100mg cyp (.5cc) week into 2 injections instead of EOD.

    Said his main focus now is to make sure blood is ok. Said glucose is high, but no where near dangerous and that would be the next thing we look at once blood is confirmed ok and no major problem).

    Seems logical to me.
  11. Senior Member
    pmgamer18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,532
    Rep Power
    1094
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    6.46%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Were you dehydreated when you did your labs if so this will make your blood look to think. Make sure you drink enough water everyday and a good 3 glass's the morning of your labs.
  12. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    I was probably a bit dehydrated on the latest one.

    That is 2nd in a row that was high.

    Matrix and Dr. M both thought of sleep apnea as the cause. Went for the sleep study and was diagnosed as severe and have been on Cpap for 2 months or so.

    I am not sure if that is long enough to bring the counts down, so it will be interesting to see what a Hemo says.

    Also, Dr. M said 200iu of Novarel per WEEK to start.

    I said isn't that a bit low. he said yes, but my test was already fairly high and he would rather start low then high, so I said Ok.

    I don't really want to be fertile now anyway
  13. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2418
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Ok, so went to Dr. M last night.
    Pretty concerned about hematocrit, RBC and Hemoglobin so sending me to hematologist to get that checked (since he certainly does not think it is related to my cyp usage).
    Said he wants to hold off on the T3 until I go to Hemo as he mentioned something about Thyroid, iron and potentially causing problem with the high RBC, etc.

    Starting me on Novarel HCG.

    Can barely read his handwriting, but something about 200, maybe 2xs per week?

    Also, told me to divide my 100mg cyp (.5cc) week into 2 injections instead of EOD.

    Said his main focus now is to make sure blood is ok. Said glucose is high, but no where near dangerous and that would be the next thing we look at once blood is confirmed ok and no major problem).

    Seems logical to me.
    Try to find as much as possible from him (dr M) and/or hematologist about your hematocrit, RBC etc.

    You are Jew, luckily you still have a Father, talk about your heritage, there are some lines of Jews with special problems. Talk with your Father, talk with your doctor, make few rounds of talks, do not dismiss this out of hand, may be important.

    As far as I know,

    you have hemachromatosis

    that should not slow down your
    testosterone
    or
    thyroid
    treatments

    except that
    you have to do phlebotomies as frequently as you have to
    to keep
    Hemoglobin as close as possible=16
    at ferritin~150
    nice task, good luck

    So, if that was up to me
    it would be
    EOD (T & HCG) as previously described
    thyroid plus iodine, selenium, iron etc

    You must work on your weight loss, hell or high water, no excuses.

    You will have to make up your own mind (and stick to one view), because from time to time there are diverging opinions on a number of medical treatments.

    In your case there is at least six categories of common problems with number of diverging opinions about them.

    hemahromatosis how to live with it
    use of testosterone
    use of T3 in thyroid treatment
    use of large amounts of iron
    glucose/insulin management
    how to achieve weight loss in grossly obese patients
    .
    .
    Think twice about spending $$ on 10000iu Novarel,
    you will have to throw out more than half of it.

    ................
    To have any chance at all to loose weight,
    you must have
    thyroid fixed
    testosterone fixed

    .................
  14. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    How can I be diagnosed with hemachromatosis with a ferritin serum level of 137 with a range of 22-332?
  15. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2418
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    How can I be diagnosed with hemachromatosis with a ferritin serum level of 137 with a range of 22-332?
    You still have to do phlebotomies, aim at hemoglobin=16.

    Ok, take back hemachromatosis.
    You have high Hematocrit and hemoglobin (but no hemachromatosis)

    When still in doubt, check UIBC
    -------------------------------------------
    These people deal with iron overload.

    (problem is, they would have you at very very low Ferritin,
    I think your Ferritin=137
    is very nice.

    http://www.ironoverload.org/diagnosis.html

    iron saturation=35%
    Safe range = 12-44%

    Ferritin=137
    Safe range = 5-150

    UIBC=not tested Safe range is above = 146
    ============================== ==============
  16. Elite Member
    The Matrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,039
    Rep Power
    7705
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    37.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pmgamer18 View Post
    Were you dehydreated when you did your labs if so this will make your blood look to think. Make sure you drink enough water everyday and a good 3 glass's the morning of your labs.
    Good call phil americans are 80% dehydrated, but do not even realize even if they drink tons of water..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  17. New Member
    mikeyboyeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    9.08%

    Spoke to my father about it tongight.

    He said high RBC < hematocrit and gemoglobing runs in the family.

    Also said high Iron does too (altho mine is not high).

    He also said genetically, he has small blood vessels which also runs in the family (which I probably do too).

    This may be a genetic cause of the high blood levels.
  18. Professional Member
    JanSz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,631
    Rep Power
    2418
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    61.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyboyeee View Post
    Spoke to my father about it tongight.

    He said high RBC < hematocrit and gemoglobing runs in the family.

    Also said high Iron does too (altho mine is not high).

    He also said genetically, he has small blood vessels which also runs in the family (which I probably do too).

    This may be a genetic cause of the high blood levels.
    Make sure that you tell this to dr M and hematologist.

    ...
  19. New Member
    Philec48's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    330
    Rep Power
    234
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    15.06%

    Dehydration


    Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    ...americans are 80% dehydrated, but do not even realize even if they drink tons of water..
    Matrix, for those who are still not properly hydrated even when drinking a lot of water, what can they do to help? Is it related to electrolyte intake?

    Thanks,

    Phil
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me understand my blood test results - Low Test and Low Prolactin
    By jami20 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM
  2. Blood Test Results
    By ZoomZoom88 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. FULL Blood tests results for SD cycle
    By solarize in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 11:30 AM
  4. Blood Test Results
    By x-t in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-24-2009, 12:06 AM
  5. Blood Test results?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in