Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i ran a bottle of testopro along with my 200mg test cyp-weekly. total test went from 450 to 480, and free test nearly doubled from 3 to 5.7. i did have a small increase in estrogen from 30pg/ml to 40pg/ml, but still well within normal range. here i am again with another bottle of testopro to run, what i expect to see is total test above 500 and would love to see free test at 7.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
things i noticed from testopro on last run were mood was increased a ton, had that feeling back again where i thought i could do anything. strength increased about the same but i had more energy and motivation to do the workouts. i had gained a bunch of weight since starting trt and testopro seemed to help firm it up. LIBIDO- this is where testopro really shined for me, within a few days of starting testopro libido went crazy high. i am not kidding when i say that testopro combined with the test cyp had my libido higher than i can remember-ever. i wanted sex at least 2 xday from my wife and was trying for 3. my mood and attitude was so enhanced that i felt incredible. and now i have a chance to feel that way again and can't wait for monday to get here and start on testopro again.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am in for the ride I hope this goes as well as your last run.
me too, i am counting on it-damn i want that feeling back again, lol.:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is this the only test booster you have tried since being on TRT or have you tried others in the past?
ok, i hope you are kidding, lol. i had low test, really low test before being put on trt. i think i have used every test booster on the market, seriously. testopro is the only one i have used since being on trt- i have never had this effect on test boosters before. but it is not only how i feel but blood test showed free test went up by a significant margin, from 3 to 5.7 in one month.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, i hope you are kidding, lol. i had low test, really low test before being put on trt. i think i have used every test booster on the market, seriously. testopro is the only one i have used since being on trt- i have never had this effect on test boosters before. but it is not only how i feel but blood test showed free test went up by a significant margin, from 3 to 5.7 in one month.
Ok so the TestoPRO was the only one you have used since being on TRT. I was sure you have used others before TRT but did not know if you had tried another since being on TRT.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok so the TestoPRO was the only one you have used since being on TRT. I was sure you have used others before TRT but did not know if you had tried another since being on TRT.:)
ive only been on trt since 8/28/09. at first i thought the effects i was feeling was the test cyp kicking in, but since i have been off the testopro i realize how much it added. how long can one stay on the testopro?

Fat6

Awards
i ran a bottle of testopro along with my 200mg test cyp-weekly. total test went from 450 to 480, and free test nearly doubled from 3 to 5.7. i did have a small increase in estrogen from 30pg/ml to 40pg/ml, but still well within normal range. here i am again with another bottle of testopro to run, what i expect to see is total test above 500 and would love to see free test at 7.
Im a fan of people running different supps with TRT..........HUGE FAN!!!!

Keep going brother.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive only been on trt since 8/28/09. at first i thought the effects i was feeling was the test cyp kicking in, but since i have been off the testopro i realize how much it added. how long can one stay on the testopro?
We recommend no more than 2 months without a break.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on HRT 100ml Cyp. a week and have thinking about what to add to get more of a anabolic effect as well, I ran a bottle of Prime a few month ago and got a increase in strength, but no noticable libido effect or body recomp. I was thinking about adding in some 11 oxo, but after reading about your results I may give it a try. I think Prime is a good supp. but at 50 bucks a month, just too steep for me. I really hope some others chime in on this, I have been wanting to add something on top of the Cyp. so any suggestions would be great.... I will be following your progress so keep us updated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on HRT 100ml Cyp. a week and have thinking about what to add to get more of a anabolic effect as well, I ran a bottle of Prime a few month ago and got a increase in strength, but no noticable libido effect or body recomp. I was thinking about adding in some 11 oxo, but after reading about your results I may give it a try. I think Prime is a good supp. but at 50 bucks a month, just too steep for me. I really hope some others chime in on this, I have been wanting to add something on top of the Cyp. so any suggestions would be great.... I will be following your progress so keep us updated.
i have never tried prime, so i can't comment. but i can tell you my libido took off within days of adding testopro, my mood was the other thing that was noticeable-man i was walking into the gym like i did back in my younger days-ready to lift heavy and not fearing having enough energy to go to work or hurting myself. when i told my wife i was getting more testopro she offered to buy me a fleshlight, lol. testopro really kicked it for me...:sasmokin:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used Sustain Alpha for a while at 3 pumps 3 days a week and never really noticed a big difference in feeling or results in gym, I think it helped some with testicular fullness/size. I also tried Formex and had a good hardening and strength, but I had EXTREMELY bad acne/almost boils on my back, chest, and even my stomach. I scrub with a back brush daily and still had bad breakouts, even at 1/2 capsule every other day. I have started and stopped Formex three seperate times and each time this happens. Does anyone have any suggestions on a PH addition on top of the Cyp., I,m looking at all options...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used Sustain Alpha for a while at 3 pumps 3 days a week and never really noticed a big difference in feeling or results in gym, I think it helped some with testicular fullness/size. I also tried Formex and had a good hardening and strength, but I had EXTREMELY bad acne/almost boils on my back, chest, and even my stomach. I scrub with a back brush daily and still had bad breakouts, even at 1/2 capsule every other day. I have started and stopped Formex three seperate times and each time this happens. Does anyone have any suggestions on a PH addition on top of the Cyp., I,m looking at all options...
I really do not know much about TRT so I could not make a honest suggestion on your question. Maybe someone else will chime in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give the testopro a shot. freeing up more test will have a big impact, imo.:cheers: a great combo-test cyp/testopro.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
give the testopro a shot. freeing up more test will have a big impact, imo.:cheers: a great combo-test cyp/testopro.
Agreed. Its worth a shot, and we have proof in here that it works.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got it. took 2 as soon as i opened package. will take another 2 later. can't wait for testopro to work it's magic!!!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was in a great mood going to gym this morning, did weights for 35-40 minutes and 30 minutes of treadmill. i know it has to be a placebo effect-too soon to be feeling effects of testopo, but i am excited to be back on the testopro and will take feeling good-:cheers: placebo or not, lol. looking back at my other log, testopro does seem to take effect rather quickly, but i am going to give it another couple of days before i give it credit.:cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was in a great mood going to gym this morning, did weights for 35-40 minutes and 30 minutes of treadmill. i know it has to be a placebo effect-too soon to be feeling effects of testopo, but i am excited to be back on the testopro and will take feeling good-:cheers: placebo or not, lol. looking back at my other log, testopro does seem to take effect rather quickly, but i am going to give it another couple of days before i give it credit.:cheers:
Nothing wrong with being in a good mood.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All right Bigt, U have convinced me to give Testopro shot. I will order in a few minutes and update my results as they come, good or bad. I will warn my wife about upcoming events........

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right Bigt, U have convinced me to give Testopro shot. I will order in a few minutes and update my results as they come, good or bad. I will warn my wife about upcoming events........
Please let us know how it works for you.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha, i tell you my wife was hiding, lol. and yes please keep us updated, my bet is you are gonna love it.:cheers:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife is still checking her 6!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah well i would like to add to all the fun!!! haha :jaw:
marzia-prince-rock-hard-legs.jpg

I'd Love to take a BITE OUT OF THAT AHHHHHH!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOO I'M BACK!! HAHHA GET"M BABY GET"M :cheers:

oh ya btw sub/d hahah

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahah well i would like to add to all the fun!!! haha :jaw: View attachment 30716

I'd Love to take a BITE OUT OF THAT AHHHHHH!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOO I'M BACK!! HAHHA GET"M BABY GET"M :cheers:

oh ya btw sub/d hahah
now you are gettin the hang of it!!! nice bro, very nice.:saroll::saroll::saroll:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, got my running done came home and did a decent workout in the basement. then did cardio with the wife:sasmokin: one thing i would like to say about testopro-sperm volume is UP. since starting trt sperm count started going lower, last time i was on testopro sperm count went up, and it has already increased. this is a very nice bonus along with the libido and anabolic benefits. this is going to be a fun ride.:saroll::cheers:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, got my running done came home and did a decent workout in the basement. then did cardio with the wife:sasmokin: one thing i would like to say about testopro-sperm volume is UP. since starting trt sperm count started going lower, last time i was on testopro sperm count went up, and it has already increased. this is a very nice bonus along with the libido and anabolic benefits. this is going to be a fun ride.:saroll::cheers:
Do you have to chase her LOL!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Do you have to chase her LOL!!!
not yet! she got rested up since my last run of testopro, she was actually a VERY willing participant, lol.:cheers: give it a week and she will be running:scool:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha i love it!!! SAY YES TO LIBIDO STIMULANTS WOOO HOOO!!! AND WILLING PARTICIPANTS WOOOOO HOOOO

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not yet! she got rested up since my last run of testopro, she was actually a VERY willing participant, lol.:cheers: give it a week and she will be running:scool:
LOL. You guys are crazy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha i love it!!! SAY YES TO LIBIDO STIMULANTS WOOO HOOO!!! AND WILLING PARTICIPANTS WOOOOO HOOOO
:beerchug:heres to willing participants, lol.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ya big man!!! hahah i have some mo COMMIN RIGHT YOUR WAY. . . MId afternoon LIBIDO CHECK!!! makin sure its all well!! WOOOO HOOOO <i love this smiley hahah> :eek:p:
taesha%20bundalo.jpg

:love:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a day. got off work, spent 30 minutes doing some streching/cardio and headed over to mom's house. been doing remodeling work on her house all day, man i am pooped. got some baked chicken in the oven then gonna grab the wife and hit the hay early tonite- the rest of the weekend is mine.:rasp:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a day. got off work, spent 30 minutes doing some streching/cardio and headed over to mom's house. been doing remodeling work on her house all day, man i am pooped. got some baked chicken in the oven then gonna grab the wife and hit the hay early tonite- the rest of the weekend is mine.:rasp:
You will be more than hitting the hay I bet LOL!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Bulking 10
Anabolics 4