- 07-13-2009, 01:27 PM
When I last got Novarel, I was charged $120 for two 10,000 iu vials. This was about 4 months ago. When I went in to get a refill this weekend, they tried to charge me $120 for one vial. When I called them out on it, they checked and said it was correct.
Has the price doubled in the last four months?
- 07-13-2009, 03:32 PM
yup.....they have doubled the price...............freakin criminals
and of course the insurance I pay for is nowhere to be found when when I ask them to pay for it.
- 07-13-2009, 07:41 PM
My insurance company no longer allows Novarel. I must get the generic which is APP.
07-13-2009, 09:27 PM
what is APP?
is it the same a hcg in terms of effectiveness?
07-14-2009, 12:25 AM
APP is HCG. It's the same as Novarel which is considered the brand name. APP is just the generic brand.
07-15-2009, 12:12 AM
- 5'8" 155 lbs.
- Join Date
- Feb 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Similar Forum Threads
- By Toxin23 in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2011, 07:12 PM
- By HQProperty in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2010, 02:52 PM
- By spinn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 7Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:19 PM
- By biker340 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 26Last Post: 11-15-2007, 02:25 PM
- By bigironkiller in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 11-07-2007, 09:01 PM