wish me luck

1. Registered User
    Answers

wish me luck

Right now I am working to possible get on board with an NFL team to work as health consultant to keep these million dollar machines well fine tuned and running at optimal level naturally. The package that I am bringing to the table will be like nothing they have ever seen before. If I am successful I will be the first of its kind in the NFL. I am going out to meet a representative for the team and talk to him on friday..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet!
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

good luck bro

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Right now I am working to possible get on board with an NFL team to work as health consultant to keep these million dollar machines well fine tuned and running at optimal level naturally. The package that I am bringing to the table will be like nothing they have ever seen before. If I am successful I will be the first of its kind in the NFL. I am going out to meet a representative for the team and talk to him on friday..
    Can you provide info on the "Package".
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis RR View Post
    Can you provide info on the "Package".
    The package would be the knowledge which only a select handful know that would finally tune these athletes from the aspect of total mind body, spiritual approach. Making sure that they are the right combination of nutrients, correcting any metabolic blocks in the pathway due to genetics, overtraning, stress. To make sure that these guys can perform at optimal levels when it is called upon. Reducing injury, increasing recooperation time through all natural supplementation. Making sure they are hormonally balanced optimal because of the stress they are placing on their bodys. If they are not then I would identify and correct the imbalances through a naturopathic method. If need be work in conjunction with a dr to help take necessary steps to bring their body back to balance with proper and legaly intervention. How many professional players are suffering some kind of biological imbalance from the prolong stress. By dealing with these ssue the player becomes more of an asset then a liability. When people are being paid million of dollars and they are not playing at optimal levels alot of people are very unhappy. After athletes getdone they life is pretty much done with and they retire, but are they really healthy. At want expense are they willing to push themselves and for how long.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
  6. DT5
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The package would be the knowledge which only a select handful know that would finally tune these athletes from the aspect of total mind body, spiritual approach. Making sure that they are the right combination of nutrients, correcting any metabolic blocks in the pathway due to genetics, overtraning, stress. To make sure that these guys can perform at optimal levels when it is called upon. Reducing injury, increasing recooperation time through all natural supplementation. Making sure they are hormonally balanced optimal because of the stress they are placing on their bodys. If they are not then I would identify and correct the imbalances through a naturopathic method. If need be work in conjunction with a dr to help take necessary steps to bring their body back to balance with proper and legaly intervention. How many professional players are suffering some kind of biological imbalance from the prolong stress. By dealing with these ssue the player becomes more of an asset then a liability. When people are being paid million of dollars and they are not playing at optimal levels alot of people are very unhappy. After athletes getdone they life is pretty much done with and they retire, but are they really healthy. At want expense are they willing to push themselves and for how long.

oh man....
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    oh man....
    Oh man what LOL
  8. DT5
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

what would u do if an athlete is atheist, and u wanted to bring his levels up by praying? lol
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DT5 View Post
    what would u do if an athlete is atheist, and u wanted to bring his levels up by praying? lol
    Well the earth did not just pop out of no where right LOL
    I work with in their beleive system of the individual and keep my own believes out of it. Hey if they want to worship a head of cabbage named Ralph more power to them. As strange as it may be I have to honor that and work with it.
  10. DT5
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Well the earth did not just pop out of no where right LOL
    I work with in their beleive system of the individual and keep my own believes out of it. Hey if they want to worship a head of cabbage named Ralph more power to them. As strange as it may be I have to honor that and work with it.

explain how working with them "spirtually" will create optimal levels? dont make me out to be the crazy one now...
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Good luck Matrix sounds good.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Answers

hey Matrix, how does it look. Have you gotten the job?...hope you will...
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by aisstea View Post
    hey Matrix, how does it look. Have you gotten the job?...hope you will...
    they liked what I had to say and tweeked some eyes,, now just have to wait back..
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

sweet, that would be great
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  185 lbs.
    Answers

they liked what I had to say and tweeked some eyes,, now just have to wait back..
    Wow, NFL would be awesome!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any luck with APS??
    By KeepBuilding in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-10-2009, 03:32 PM
  2. wish me luck
    By phatkid77 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:34 AM
  3. Wish him luck!