Well, tried some things:

With Tribestan:

Total Testosterone 404 ng/dL (260-1000)
LH 4.8 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 3.0 (1.6-8.0)
Prolactin 12.2 (2.0-18.0)
% Free Testosterone 1.5 (1.0-2.7)
Testosterone free 61 pg/mL (50-210)

Sex drive was good and mood as well. Not like many years ago but it was pretty ok. Tribestan stopped working after two weeks:-(

3 weeks later without anything:

Testosterone: 219 ng/dL (241-827)
free Testosterone: 4.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)

No libido, bad mood, joint pain

2 weeks later on 2.5g Androgel:

First two days were awesome. Amazing mood, no joint pain, awesome libido...

3. day stopped working.

4. day was the hell. Gained 7 pounds water, strong kidney pain and testicles burn like the hell

5. day tried 1.25g: the same pain...ganed already 8 pounds water. Thought kidney and testicles gonna die. Testicles shrinked a little.

6. day didn't take anything. Pain wasn't so big anymore. Lost 2 pounds...guess lost on water. Testicles hurt just a little

7. day, a little testicles hurt. Lost already 5 pounds water. Have almost the same weight like before. Kidney hurt just sometimes.

Well, today is the 8. day and my testicles are almost fine, I got also the old testicle size back. Androgel was just a waste of money.
My doc wants me to put on Clomid. I'm gonna get a testosterone bloodwork next week and then Clomid.

Will see how it's gonna be...

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
Well, tried some things:

With Tribestan:

Total Testosterone 404 ng/dL (260-1000)
LH 4.8 (1.5-9.3)
FSH 3.0 (1.6-8.0)
Prolactin 12.2 (2.0-18.0)
% Free Testosterone 1.5 (1.0-2.7)
Testosterone free 61 pg/mL (50-210)

Sex drive was good and mood as well. Not like many years ago but it was pretty ok. Tribestan stopped working after two weeks:-(

3 weeks later without anything:

Testosterone: 219 ng/dL (241-827)
free Testosterone: 4.8 pg/mL (9.3-26.5)

No libido, bad mood, joint pain

2 weeks later on 2.5g Androgel:

First two days were awesome. Amazing mood, no joint pain, awesome libido...

3. day stopped working.

4. day was the hell. Gained 7 pounds water, strong kidney pain and testicles burn like the hell

5. day tried 1.25g: the same pain...ganed already 8 pounds water. Thought kidney and testicles gonna die. Testicles shrinked a little.

6. day didn't take anything. Pain wasn't so big anymore. Lost 2 pounds...guess lost on water. Testicles hurt just a little

7. day, a little testicles hurt. Lost already 5 pounds water. Have almost the same weight like before. Kidney hurt just sometimes.

Well, today is the 8. day and my testicles are almost fine, I got also the old testicle size back. Androgel was just a waste of money.
My doc wants me to put on Clomid. I'm gonna get a testosterone bloodwork next week and then Clomid.

Will see how it's gonna be...
Do not use Clomid.
Use HCG.

aisstea

Awards
Do not use Clomid.
Use HCG.

Because? I do not want it for long term. Some people react very long (long high test) on clomid and
hope a little that i depend to them.

aisstea

Awards
No answer? JanSz, Matrix and all the other smart guys?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Try HCG, clomid may raise test but you won't feel much of those effects as estro will be in the toilet leading you to feel like $hit

aisstea

Awards
Look at this articles:

Clomid & Nolvadex - The Dark Side
Side effects and consequences

HCG - Unraveled
A review of hCG use
you got me. won't take clomid. thank you. hope my doc will give me hcg.
How long do i have to take it to reach test=600 from my 219?

and how much? how often etc.?

Try HCG, clomid may raise test but you won't feel much of those effects as estro will be in the toilet leading you to feel like $hit
thank you, didn;t know that.... so why is clomid so popular?

aisstea

Awards
JanSz, I'm just a little affraid. I gained around 7 pounds of water in 3 days from androgel. I guess because of rising estrogen. I've been reading for an hour about hCG and is seems that it sometimes rises estrogen very high and for some people it doesn't work at all.... although it sounds still better then clomid. Clomid seems to be the hell on earth with all those side effects.... And I am someone who usually gets all side effects plus some absolutely new ones, like the burning balls on 2.5g androgel.

Well, started to read in my language about it. Well and it seems that I think I know why some people don't react proper on hcG. I read that it MUST NOT be injected into fat, just into muscle tissue. Reason is, that it gets bad absorbs. I read in this forum that some people don't feel anything and they injected it into the bally. The thing with MUST NOT inject into fat I have from two european universitys which did a studie about hcg+testosterone last year.

It seems, that they give it kids between 12-15 to rise the testosterone if they can't reach the puberty....very interesing.

I read that you should take 250-350i.U. twice a week into a muscle tissue. But which muscle tissue? where?

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
you got me. won't take clomid. thank you. hope my doc will give me hcg.
How long do i have to take it to reach test=600 from my 219?

and how much? how often etc.?

thank you, didn;t know that.... so why is clomid so popular?
Starting from scratch.
Post all your blood tests in order, and what changes in your routine, if any that you have made between those tests.
Post analyte, its value, units, range, name of laboratory.

About your mind set,
if you think that you are real special case, respond in unusual way to treatments, there is little hope.
Try your best to be average.

Good luck.

aisstea

Awards
Starting from scratch.
Post all your blood tests in order, and what changes in your routine, if any that you have made between those tests.
Post analyte, its value, units, range, name of laboratory.

About your mind set,
if you think that you are real special case, respond in unusual way to treatments, there is little hope.
Try your best to be average.

Good luck.
Thanks. I guess it won't hurt me if even kids get it. Let's hope that my doc is gonna prescribe me it and not clomid.

That are all of my blood tests. There is also no post analyte.

aisstea

Awards
well, went to my doc today, got a new test bloodwork and asked for hcg. He said that he agrees with me that It'll be almost the same effect like clomid and that it has fewer side effects than clomid but he won't prescribe it me. He said that he always prescribe clomid and that's just his way. Damn!!!!

spinn

Awards
  • Established
well, went do my doc today, got a new test bloodwork and asked for hcg. He said that he agrees with me that I'll be almost the same effect like clomid and that it has fewer side effects than clomid but he won't prescribe it me. He said that he always prescribe clomid and that's just his way. Damn!!!!
get a new DR.....there is no valid reason to prescribe a med with more side effects

seems like this guy is a fat idiot getting a kickback

aisstea

Awards
get a new DR.....there is no valid reason to prescribe a med with more side effects

seems like this guy is a fat idiot getting a kickback
...and he is a Prof. of one of the best universitys in the states.

JanSz

JanSz

Awards
  • Established
...and he is a Prof. of one of the best universitys in the states.
The higher they are the more out of touch are they.

When I got my ED years ago, I went to one of the highest standing doctors in Manhattan NYC.

He told me that I am old and my days of having sex are over.

First chance I have, I will screw his wife even if my wife is watching.

======================================================
First priority
learn what you really need

second priority
find a doctor who listens to you and wants to help you

With this problems guessing is going to buy you nothing and waste lots of time.
You seriously need good testing.

aisstea

Awards
The higher they are the more out of touch are they.

When I got my ED years ago, I went to one of the highest standing doctors in Manhattan NYC.

He told me that I am old and my days of having sex are over.

First chance I have, I will screw his wife even if my wife is watching.

First priority
learn what you really need

second priority
find a doctor who listens to you and wants to help you

With this problems guessing is going to buy you nothing and waste lots of time.
You seriously need good testing.
I am from New York, too. We may have (had) the same Doc.:)
Well, I can't afford any testings in New York. I'm already more then broke.
I'm leaving NYC in one month for a couple of months. I have in my country an
insurance. Have already an appointment with the doc (endo.) for following tests:

Testosterone, DHEA-Sulfat, SHBG, E2, Prolactin, TSH, LH, FSH, PSA, Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglyceride, Lipoprotein (a), Homocystein, Melatonin

aisstea

Awards
Well, can't anything afford that cost more then 200 bucks. It is impossible to me to get the same blood work done. What I posted is a blood work that is affordable for me and how I think not bad for testosterone issues. That was my question, if you are at the same meaning that it is borderline enough for testosterone issues.

aisstea

Awards
I don't understand the world anymore.

First test:404 (on tribestan)
after two weeks: 219 (without anything)
and one week after stopped taking androgel: 629

Does it make a sense?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't make sense, but let me know when/if you find a good doctor in NYC! I'm living here too.

aisstea

Awards
oh yeah I see. You live in Brooklyn. i'm from the neighborhood Murray Hill in Manhattan. Well, I'm leaving New York for around 5 months next month. So it'll take time till I'm gonna look for a new Doc. I found a good one in the country where I'm going to for 5 months. Have an appointment for beginning of march.

have you ever seen a good doc in New York?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
I don't understand the world anymore.

First test:404 (on tribestan)
after two weeks: 219 (without anything)
and one week after stopped taking androgel: 629

Does it make a sense?
Aren't you injecting HCG?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah I see. You live in Brooklyn. i'm from the neighborhood Murray Hill in Manhattan. Well, I'm leaving New York for around 5 months next month. So it'll take time till I'm gonna look for a new Doc. I found a good one in the country where I'm going to for 5 months. Have an appointment for beginning of march.

have you ever seen a good doc in New York?
I haven't yet, no. Thinking of travelling next month myself, to see HAN or DrJ. But it would be nice to have an open Dr here who can consult with them.

Which country? I'm also looking for one around Cologne in Germany.

aisstea

Awards
I haven't yet, no. Thinking of travelling next month myself, to see HAN or DrJ. But it would be nice to have an open Dr here who can consult with them.

Which country? I'm also looking for one around Cologne in Germany.
I'm going to germany, actually not far away from Cologne. I'm gonna tell you how my new doc. is.

And yes, it's so hard to find a good one in New York.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've been since last week. I did the test blood a couple days before the first injection. It was about 1 1/2 weeks after the last tub of androgel.
629 is a normal number for a guy your age. Your numbers vary during the day. Is it possible that you drew at different times? Maybe you've reset your HPTA. I'm not saying that happened, but I don't think it's out of the question. You're very young. I have a daughter you age.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Pm me about good dr in PA..

aisstea

Awards
629 is a normal number for a guy your age. Your numbers vary during the day. Is it possible that you drew at different times? Maybe you've reset your HPTA. I'm not saying that happened, but I don't think it's out of the question. You're very young. I have a daughter you age.
yeah, could good live with 629. Really don't know what the heck is going on. I just know that I was around the testosterone test very horny. Maybe like an effort to fight again the shortage causes of androgel? .... I don't know. Seems need to do a new test...in Germany. I made all tests at the same time.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
yeah, could good live with 629. Really don't know what the heck is going on. I just know that I was around the testosterone test very horny. Maybe like an effort to fight again the shortage causes of androgel? .... I don't know. Seems need to do a new test...in Germany. I made all tests at the same time.
Your levels change during the day. Try to draw at the same hour each time. First thing in the morning, between 7 and 7:30 your levels will be highest.

engival

Awards
  • Established
is stinging nettles effective for increasing testosterone?
anyone have labs to confirm?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nettles will generally only raise free test levels, not total test.

engival

Awards
  • Established
i guess basically it lowers SHBG and increase BAT....

im actually going to run a trial of nettles since my BAT runs on the lower side and my SHBG is on the higher side..

the matrix recommended this to me

aisstea

Awards
i guess basically it lowers SHBG and increase BAT....

im actually going to run a trial of nettles since my BAT runs on the lower side and my SHBG is on the higher side..

the matrix recommended this to me
Ok, the matrix has a huge knowledge about such things. It must be right. I may should jump daily into a nettles tree:)

engival

Awards
  • Established
yes hes been spot on for everything before, im a client of his

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
yes hes been spot on for everything before, im a client of his
lower shbg may be due to lower your fiber intake 20-25 grams of fiber a day and also increaseing your protein intake to your body weight or a little higher in protein. (depending on your activity level), Brando also increasing your free testosterone will also increase your free estrogen levels as well so it might help to put some lead back in that pipe of yours. may be adding a super digestive enzyme by now each meal may help with protein assimulation as well as peaking your DHEA levels can lower shbg.

aisstea

Awards
Well, I've been on hcg for one week. My Libido went up and my mood is good again. Have the best benefits in the gym. I hadn't been able to exercise hard because of my Osteoporosis. My joints hurt just a little now. Read that higher testosterone needs around a half year to make the joints/bones thicker. Hope I won't have problems with my joints anymore. It's for me even more important than the libido....cause there were times I couldn't go anymore and was for weeks in my bed because of the pain in my joints.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
Hey what do you guys think about This product called triandrobol?

Tribulus Terrestris fruit & root 2500mg (equivalent saponins to 60%), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) 2500mg, Dioscorea opposita (wild yam) tuber 625mg No added salt, wheat, yeast, gluten, starch, corn, milk derivatives, flavours or sweeteners.

Instructions: Under 90kg bodyweight: 2 capsules daily. Over 90kg bodyweight: 4 capsules daily. For best results Triandrobol should be taken over 8 weeks on and 1 week off cycle.

Made in Australia.

You think it would help?

And does anyone think red clover can be very estrogenic or not?

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
Most docs have a mind set, your young so you dont need it. I was on testim raised levels from 276 to 544 in 90 days. No desire to eat,back pain etc.. My uro is about your age. After a long talk over my last blood work, I'm self injecting test e, 2 shots per week, 3.5-4 days apart. He agreed with my request, the 2x per week keep the levels even, no sides, and I dont have to watch out for contact with wife or grandkids. There are many meds available, androgel-testim - test patches ..etc. The transdermal wasn't for me. Just keep trying, look up all the RX on the internet and the possible sides and remember some of the meds available over there won't be here in the states. Good luck

aisstea

Awards
Hey what do you guys think about This product called triandrobol?

Tribulus Terrestris fruit & root 2500mg (equivalent saponins to 60%), Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) 2500mg, Dioscorea opposita (wild yam) tuber 625mg No added salt, wheat, yeast, gluten, starch, corn, milk derivatives, flavours or sweeteners.

Instructions: Under 90kg bodyweight: 2 capsules daily. Over 90kg bodyweight: 4 capsules daily. For best results Triandrobol should be taken over 8 weeks on and 1 week off cycle.

Made in Australia.

You think it would help?

And does anyone think red clover can be very estrogenic or not?
Well, I'm sure it's gonna help if you have low testosterone (and yes, you've got) but my experience was that it helps just for 1-2 weeks and then dropes the testosterone even lower than it was before.

conclusion: waist of money for long term.

Most docs have a mind set, your young so you dont need it. I was on testim raised levels from 276 to 544 in 90 days. No desire to eat,back pain etc.. My uro is about your age. After a long talk over my last blood work, I'm self injecting test e, 2 shots per week, 3.5-4 days apart. He agreed with my request, the 2x per week keep the levels even, no sides, and I dont have to watch out for contact with wife or grandkids. There are many meds available, androgel-testim - test patches ..etc. The transdermal wasn't for me. Just keep trying, look up all the RX on the internet and the possible sides and remember some of the meds available over there won't be here in the states. Good luck
Thank you for your post. I'm right now pretty happy with hcg.
Good luck you, too.

aisstea

Awards
Well, I've been on hcg around two weeks. Everything works fine. I love it to train a little harder and not getting any pain in the joints. It's awesome!

By the way. I wrote once, that I've never had problems to build muscles, even though I've got low testosterone.

The results with 250IU are amazing. Gaines a lot of muscles in two weeks. Bizeps for example gained around 1 cm.

I'm thinking about to put just from my body pictures online before and after in two months....

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been on hcg around two weeks. Everything works fine. I love it to train a little harder and not getting any pain in the joints. It's awesome!

By the way. I wrote once, that I've never had problems to build muscles, even though I've got low testosterone.

The results with 250IU are amazing. Gaines a lot of muscles in two weeks. Bizeps for example gained around 1 cm.

I'm thinking about to put just from my body pictures online before and after in two months....
Glad doing good keep us posted

aisstea

Awards
I will Matrix.

By the way: There are exciting changes going on. I've never had a full beard. I'm looking a little like wolverine from x man when I don't shave. But now I see that I'm slowly getting hair around my mouth and chin. That's pretty exciting to me!

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
I will Matrix.

By the way: There are exciting changes going on. I've never had a full beard. I'm looking a little like wolverine from x man when I don't shave. But now I see that I'm slowly getting hair around my mouth and chin. That's pretty exciting to me!
GEt levels to 80% of upper range and with good e2 and other hormones in check then you should be on your way to good health ./.Please watch and keep an eye on DHEA as it will drop. I am wondering if clomid does the same effect since it does the same effect as hcg on the LH? I prefer to see a level of 600-800 with a good bio T level and also e2 in check with e2 ultrasentive of around 10 to be optimal.

aisstea

Awards
GEt levels to 80% of upper range and with good e2 and other hormones in check then you should be on your way to good health ./.Please watch and keep an eye on DHEA as it will drop. I am wondering if clomid does the same effect since it does the same effect as hcg on the LH? I prefer to see a level of 600-800 with a good bio T level and also e2 in check with e2 ultrasentive of around 10 to be optimal.
Thank you! I have my next doc date at march 7.

Will do a DHEA test although I've never done one. So can't really say what's normal or not. Also my e2 will be the first one.