e2 and thyroid observations.

1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

e2 and thyroid observations.

Myomin is a very interesting supplements. That I would love to get further clincal testing on to a possible alternative to armidex. I have heard very good things from it.

Update on normalizing e2 that may help people
    My last e2 was <12 on .25 m,w,f
    since reducing the dose .25 m,th its been 4 weeks and my morning erections are finally returning, but I am feeling my thyroid droping as well. The point here being mislead by misconception of estrodial for so long. It has been low for quite a long time not knowing that <2 seemed normal because of being in range. As more data comes out and misconceptions are cleared up, my thyroid dosing has been based upon being at low estrodial levels. This I found makes a huge impact on properly dosing thyroid. Lower my estrodial kept my ft3 in really good check. As my e2 started to creep up I have noticed an increase severe consitpation, boobies are hurting, my body odor is coming back, my temperatures have took a drastic nose dive. My e2 is measured on day of injections skipping taking hcg day before. It will be curious to see how my thyroid is responding to the rise in estrodial. I do notice that my skin has a differnt sheen about it which is the only positive thing.. Sleep is alot better with deeper dreaming from increase in the e2 to normal range. Hope this helps.
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.23%

Quote Originally Posted by The Matrix View Post
    Myomin is a very interesting supplements. That I would love to get further clincal testing on to a possible alternative to armidex. I have heard very good things from it.

Update on normalizing e2 that may help people
    My last e2 was <12 on .25 m,w,f
    since reducing the dose .25 m,th its been 4 weeks and my morning erections are finally returning, but I am feeling my thyroid droping as well. The point here being mislead by misconception of estrodial for so long. It has been low for quite a long time not knowing that <2 seemed normal because of being in range. As more data comes out and misconceptions are cleared up, my thyroid dosing has been based upon being at low estrodial levels. This I found makes a huge impact on properly dosing thyroid. Lower my estrodial kept my ft3 in really good check. As my e2 started to creep up I have noticed an increase severe consitpation, boobies are hurting, my body odor is coming back, my temperatures have took a drastic nose dive. My e2 is measured on day of injections skipping taking hcg day before. It will be curious to see how my thyroid is responding to the rise in estrodial. I do notice that my skin has a differnt sheen about it which is the only positive thing.. Sleep is alot better with deeper dreaming from increase in the e2 to normal range. Hope this helps.
    This is very interesting. It is also something that I never see mentioned on any board, the connection between bowel movements and estrogen metabolism.

I've seen references to it on various sites. If you simply google "bowel movements and estrogen", several results will be retrieved.

I've had less frequent bowel movements over the years. And I began to do some research a couple of months ago, and just happened to come across this theory. Just another example of how complex the human body is..
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been thorugh the whole jammit, when my e2 goes high I get cold sores and severe constipation. MY dr dosed me on thyroid meds when my estrogen was low so it look good at that time. As I am adjusting my estrogen levels my thyroid also needs to be adjusted accordingly. My last e2 test was <12 at .25 adex m,w,f but at the same time I was taking reservatrol. I reduced the adex to .25 m,th and ran out of reservatrol 250 mgs a day for 4 weeks then all of sudden itch nipples, consitpation, bad body odor, tired were all back full force. Sleep has improved so has scan and the muscle tiwthcing has stopped, but in the mean time the thyroid is taking a beating. Having my e2 lower had my thyroid in right range, but was having low estrogen symptoms.. Now my e2 is back in check it dumped my thyroid big time..
    I am not a medical Dr, please keep in mind that this answer is for information purposes only, and is not intended to diagnose, treat or replace sound medical advice from your physician or health care provider.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle observations
    By Beorn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 05:18 PM
  2. HRT/TRT/HGH Ongoing Observations
    By DrtyDiverDave in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 07:35 PM
  3. p-GH Thoughts & Observations (not quite log)
    By Grunt76 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-27-2005, 02:48 PM
  4. PGF observations
    By totdis in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 02:27 AM
  5. Some Observations
    By ManBeast in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2004, 08:51 PM