WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

GW.

$59.99
Note: We are still in the process of selling our prior stock, which has the old black & white labels. Therefore, the bottle you receive may have different label graphics than what is currently displayed on the website. However, the product itself is identical. Once the original inventory is sold, we will switch over to using the new labels.

masuppsGW.jpg

masuppsGWlabel.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Been having problems placing my order (which includes GW) since late November - In a PM Mike said he doesn't check PM's often, but would take care of my ordering issue. Suggested I email him directly but did not provide an email address. I've tried using the MAsupps contact form, and even reached out to IronMagLabs today all to no avail. How do I contact Mike so I can finally get my order through? Thanks!

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Been having problems placing my order (which includes GW) since late November - In a PM Mike said he doesn't check PM's often, but would take care of my ordering issue. Suggested I email him directly but did not provide an email address. I've tried using the MAsupps contact form, and even reached out to IronMagLabs today all to no avail. How do I contact Mike so I can finally get my order through? Thanks!

Blesum

Please contact me via PM with the full order and ordering info and I will forward to him.

IML and MA labs are not related companies, it is merely that I rep for both companies and handle customer service for both FYI :)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish you guys took paypal. My Mom went to order some more Somatozine and she doesn't do echecks. she has had checking account fraud in the past as have I.

To bad you don't take Paypal or credit cards any longer. at least there is fraud protection.

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Thanks WesleyInman - Mike got me all squared away yesterday evening and my order is in. I want to chime in on what Studhorse said - the echecks thing made me nervous, and I am nervous now. I would prefer paypal or creditcard payments to be accepted again. If I had never ordered from Mike before, I would have passed and looked elsewhere. Something to think about.

-Blesum

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wish you guys took paypal. My Mom went to order some more Somatozine and she doesn't do echecks. she has had checking account fraud in the past as have I.

To bad you don't take Paypal or credit cards any longer. at least there is fraud protection.
Thanks WesleyInman - Mike got me all squared away yesterday evening and my order is in. I want to chime in on what Studhorse said - the echecks thing made me nervous, and I am nervous now. I would prefer paypal or creditcard payments to be accepted again. If I had never ordered from Mike before, I would have passed and looked elsewhere. Something to think about.

-Blesum

Guys there is NOTHING to fear about Echeck.

Let me explain to you as a Merchant. I own GYMnTONIC supplements and so I have to use echeck and credit card payment processors as well. These are no different. First of all, we have to go through significant credit checks and background checks and these accounts are given my legitimate banks. Not just some random person is processing these. Think the biggest banks in the US.

So then, when you pay, the processor is the one that sees and processes your Checking accounts or credit cards. We do not get that information. And even if we did, you are protected from ANY fraud via your bank. Not only that but the Merchant who processes our Echecks and our CC's very often hold a percentage in escrow, in the event, that there is a chargeback, or fraud etc. Then they take it back from US. The consumer is always protected.

There is ZERO concern when entering checking or credit card information UNLESS the security issue is on your end. Lets say your computer has a virus or was hacked, etc, etc. But this issue falls on the customer to secure whatever devices you are using to place ANY order, whether you are buying a supplement, or paying a bill, or checking your bank account online.

So do not have fear of using your Checking account securely...

I use ECheck nearly every single day for my personal purchases for my business.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-Blesum
You originally contacted me at the pm system here, but this is not my place of business. I do not regularly check my pm's here--or anywhere else--because I don't have the time. I have a company email for customers, which I prioritize. Anyway, after I did get your message here, you told me that the Black Friday code didn't work for you (you were the only one who told me this) and wanted to use it after the sale ended, to which I agreed.

I then asked you to please contact me at my company email at the website, as that is what it is for and I check it way more often (multiple times daily). I never received a single email from you. Absolutely nothing was in my inbox. I am not saying you didn't send it, but I am saying I never got it (I told you this). Anyway, after not receiving anything from you I figured you simply weren't interested anymore. The Black Friday sale was long over and I figured that if you ever wanted to order again, you would just order through the store like normal. Then I got another pm from you saying I never responded to your email (the one I never got). I promptly took your order, gave you a 35% code that no one else was allowed to use at that point, and you placed your order, which was on the 10th--just a few days ago.

But that's not all. You then asked me to ship your large order the very next day. I told you we don't do that with e-checks (no one does) because they take time to clear...because e-checks can fail just like regular checks. However, because I wanted to help you, I said I would send you out one bottle right away (I paid the extra shipping charge myself), so you wouldn't run out...and that I would send the rest as soon as the e-check cleared. No one sends products prior to receiving payment--but I did--for you. You thanked me for that.

If there was any customer service issue, it was that I didn't receive an email, but it;s not like I intentionally made your email not come through. Because of that inconvenience, I did whatever I could to help you out. I give you the Black Friday sale long after it was over. I shipped a partial order before I received payment...and I paid the extra shipping charge myself.

If you are "nervous" because you used an e-check and don't trust me, I suggest not ordering in the future, as I don't want anyone who doesn't trust me to order from me. My e-check provider is a bank! Banks don't screw people. I have never ripped anyone off...and you won't find a single person--anywhere--saying I have.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wish I could, brother. I did use it in the beginning and was banned after 7 days. They held my money for 6 months before releasing it. PayPal doesn't allow the transfer of money for these products.

My e-check provider is BANK, not some backyard e-check provider! Green Money is the biggest, oldest, and most respected e-check provider in the country. They have an impeccable track record. Honestly, brother...fear of e-checks (especially when using a bank) is just due to fear of the unknown. E-checks with banks are safer than paper checks...and faster.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting with anticipation. ����
I am going to start it around the New Year. If you really need something before that, just email me here and I'll see what I can do for you. :)

Email address: [email protected]

This is not my normal business email, but my personal email. If you decide to cntact me there, please put something in the title so I know it is you...and in the actual message please post your screen name and the board you are from. I get a lot of emails, so I don't want to confuse you with anyone else.

D

dirtygainz

Awards
Hey man will the sale be live soon or would it be better for me to just contact you by email?