Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Friends

MA Labs is finally back in full swing
- http://www.masupps.com

We now have an EXPEDITED E-check payment system. What this means is that you enter your checking and routing information, just as you would a check, at checkout. Usually this can take 3-5 days, but with the expedited Merchant Account, we can clear a check in 24 hours. Then the product is shipped within 24 hours of the payment clearing.

So we are seeing movement on an order in 24-48 hours!!

**ALSO- Some people tend to be worried about using Echeck. Let me assure you as a Merchant myself. Just to get a merchant account, it is a tedious process. We must pass applications, background and credit checks and we are monitored by the banks at all times. As well as the fact that we are LLC or Sole Proprietors and registered businesses. This is AS SAFE and AS SECURE as a Credit Card processor. Like a CC processor, we do not see the information you enter. THE BANK DOES. We simply manage the orders and we can void or refund an order, through the bank, if you did not know, this is how it works. So do not hesitate to use this option. I use this option myself...all the time.

Please use code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off all orders

Vicaine, Vicaine PM and Somatozine, our top sellers are in stock now and ready to ship!
masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No sir, there is not. This is just as good though. And is as secure.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I have to give out my bank account number and routing number?

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have to give out my bank account number and routing number?
I wouldn't call it "giving it out" and you don't have to.

If you wish to purchase the products you may submit your info through a secure processor. ITs literally no different then using a credit card processor. Except it draws from your bank account instead of "credit".

I personally use echeck all the time. I have echeck for my business. If only knew what we went through to get approved, background checks, etc...and its very very highly monitored.

ZERO worries whatsoever. Plus as is, your money is your bank is FDIC insured. In the event any company ever tries to defraud you, you can file a claim with your bank and they handle it.