Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research

Discount code: am15

Hello, my Anabolic Minds family. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome to you MA Research; a peptide & research chemical company dedicated to providing you with the highest quality and most competitively priced products on the market.

As the forerunner of MA Research, many of you may be familiar with MA Labs, a sports nutrition company responsible for introducing some of the most innovative and well-reviewed products in the industry. Here at MA Research our goals are the same, with passion, professionalism, and trustworthiness forming the foundation of our business practice.

* Purity and Potency GUARANTEE: All peptides and research chemicals are HPLC tested with a guaranteed purity of 99% or greater.

* Product Authentication: All orders are accompanied by 3rd party HPLC lab reports.

* Ultra-Competitive Prices: All of our prices have been set below the average market price, with many of our products selling for LESS than 50% of the average market price!

* All Orders Shipped Priority Mail!

* International Shipping Available!

If you guys have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me directly, either here at Anabolic Minds, or preferably at the company email (see below). The company email goes directly to me and me alone, so all messages will all be answered thoroughly and in a timely fashion.

I am super excited to finally get started and will do all I can to exceed your research expectations.

Website Address: http://maresearchchems.com/

Company Email: [email protected]

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A source that we can trust that it also very well priced. You can’t get much better than that...

Thank you

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get your orders in guys! 15% off all your research needs!!

This company is all about professionalism and SUPERIOR QUALITY RESEARCH PRODUCTS. You won't regret going with MA Research.

https://maresearchchems.com/

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will you expand the catalog to novel nootropics? Selank, semax, prl-8-53, uridine, oxiracetam, bromantane (probably cant pull this one off), nasal oxytocin, enclomid (new version), methylene blue, flmodafinil, Tianeptine (sodium and Sulfate), uniracetam, etc

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will you expand the catalog to novel nootropics? Selank, semax, prl-8-53, uridine, oxiracetam, bromantane (probably cant pull this one off), nasal oxytocin, enclomid (new version), methylene blue, flmodafinil, Tianeptine (sodium and Sulfate), uniracetam, etc
Yes, I will. I plan on adding a LOT of things over time, many of which aren't easily found.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great deals going on right now at MA Research... Code GS15 for 15% off our already competitive prices.

All our products are Made in the USA. All of our products are lab tested for purity. And we accept credit cards!

No hoops to jump through. Nothing to hold you back from your research needs.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great deals going on right now at MA Research... Code GS15 for 15% off our already competitive prices.

All our products are Made in the USA. All of our products are lab tested for purity. And we accept credit cards!

No hoops to jump through. Nothing to hold you back from your research needs.
I already had my clomid but went ahead and got some from ma for my PCT in 2 weeks.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waiting for the ibutamoren to land and I’ll order.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One week or less, guys!
Ugh! I just recently started researching MK-677 again. Yes again, and I have more to say about that. I am very low on my current source (like days), so I went to Ma Research hoping to get something that I knew would be the best quality possible. I was bummed to see it was not available yet and placed an order with my prior source 2 days ago, which also caused me significantly more money:(

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ugh! I just recently started researching MK-677 again. Yes again, and I have more to say about that. I am very low on my current source (like days), so I went to Ma Research hoping to get something that I knew would be the best quality possible. I was bummed to see it was not available yet and placed an order with my prior source 2 days ago, which also caused me significantly more money:(
Sorry, brother. I wanted to have all the SARMs (and MK and GW) available the day I opened, but it wasn't possible...and I didn't want to put off opening any longer, so I opened without them. They will all be here soon, though. :)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry, brother. I wanted to have all the SARMs (and MK and GW) available the day I opened, but it wasn't possible...and I didn't want to put off opening any longer, so I opened without them. They will all be here soon, though. :)
Speaking of which, that kind of has to do with my questions as opposed to statement. My snowy egret stopped taking MK maybe 3-4 weeks ago, mostly because he started a cut (early this year so that he might actually see his abs) and he wanted to optimize his insulin sensitivity as part of accomplishing this. So much, that he also started taking Cardarine to help sway metabolic health to promote less storage of fat. Anyway, we all know that HGH is praised as a fat burner (he never saw that) while ghrelin itself is quite the opposite. Do you really think MK and Cardarine is an optimal combo for my snowy egret? It kind of seems like they would possibly cancel each other out metabolically speaking...or do they bring out the best in each other?

Cardarine has made me a bit him a bit flat, as it usually does, so he added back in some MK the other day just for an experiment. Muscle fullness came back within 2 hrs, and abdominal bloat/distention seemed unchanged. This has remained true for the past few days and he kind of likes it.

Also, I know that MK is a ghrelin receptor agonist through being a ghrelin mimetic. I am a little confused as to what this actually means though? Does MK activate the GHSR and just cause increased HGH secretion, or does it also (or just) cause an increase in ghrelin itself, and therefore increased HGH and ultimately IGF-1 downstream?

Sorry, I know I have been really back and forth on MK, but I am really interested your answers to the above questions and how the two compounds play off each other. I think others may be interested as well since cutting season is upon us :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of which, that kind of has to do with my questions as opposed to statement. My snowy egret stopped taking MK maybe 3-4 weeks ago, mostly because he started a cut (early this year so that he might actually see his abs) and he wanted to optimize his insulin sensitivity as part of accomplishing this. So much, that he also started taking Cardarine to help sway metabolic health to promote less storage of fat. Anyway, we all know that HGH is praised as a fat burner (he never saw that) while ghrelin itself is quite the opposite. Do you really think MK and Cardarine is an optimal combo for my snowy egret? It kind of seems like they would possibly cancel each other out metabolically speaking...or do they bring out the best in each other?

Cardarine has made me a bit him a bit flat, as it usually does, so he added back in some MK the other day just for an experiment. Muscle fullness came back within 2 hrs, and abdominal bloat/distention seemed unchanged. This has remained true for the past few days and he kind of likes it.

Also, I know that MK is a ghrelin receptor agonist through being a ghrelin mimetic. I am a little confused as to what this actually means though? Does MK activate the GHSR and just cause increased HGH secretion, or does it also (or just) cause an increase in ghrelin itself, and therefore increased HGH and ultimately IGF-1 downstream?

Sorry, I know I have been really back and forth on MK, but I am really interested your answers to the above questions and how the two compounds play off each other. I think others may be interested as well since cutting season is upon us :)
I believe mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic which means it mimics gherlin (in the receptor site) which in turn causes the secretion of and increase in GH production.

P

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you ever consider putting some of these liquids into capsules like sildenafil etc.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you ever consider putting some of these liquids into capsules like sildenafil etc.
These products can not be capped because they are for research purposes only and not for human consumption.

And to be quite honest this is the better option since you could research using whatever dose instead of being stuck at a particular dose while the product is being tested.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe mk677 is a ghrelin mimetic which means it mimics gherlin (in the receptor site) which in turn causes the secretion of and increase in GH production.
Yeah, that is the way I interpret it too. In other words ghrelin levels are not elevated in the process. This is a good thing as ghrelin itself only appears to be beneficial for increasing appetite. Seems the other affects of chronically high ghrelin levels are nothing that anybody would want a part of.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a research company capsules would kinda go against the not for human consumption policy but anything is possible.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They don't cancel each other out. They simply provide their own independent effects. Let's look at MK-677. Firstly, it is important to realize that ghrelin (and therefore MK-677, as it is a ghrelin mimetic) is not a simple hormone with a limited number of effects. Rather, ghrelin is highly pleiotropic in nature (e.g has numerous effects in the body), so it should come as no surprise to learn that at least some of these effects may be oppositional from a fat loss standpoint. It's overall effect profile becomes even more complex when we consider that ghrelin (and therefore MK-677) stimulates the release of other hormones (e.g GH), which also affects fat loss and overall metabolism.

For example, MK-677 is a ghrelin mimetic, but it also stimulates the releases of GH. Both of these hormones have myriad effects in the body. For example, GH stimulates lipolysis, which in turn increases fat loss. On the other hand, ghrelin is an energy expenditure regulator that can adversely affect metabolism (from a fat loss standpoint) by decreasing thermogenesis (during the postprandial state). While this is just one of many possible examples, it shows that MK-677 is capable of both positively and negatively affecting fat loss.

What is the end result? Anecdotal evidence has shown that these two metabolic effects largely cancel each other out, making MK-677 rather neutral from a fat loss standpoint.

Cardarine has pro-fat loss effects (I am not going to get in the "how" right now), which are highly complimentary to GH, as it not only supplies its own direct effects on fat loss, but it also helps reverse GH's negative effect on insulin sensitivity, thereby making GH a more effective fat burner than it already is. By coming these two drugs (MK-6777 and cardarine) you will get the best of both worlds--muscle growth and fat loss.

It does NOT increase ghrelin levels. It simply acts like ghrelin in the body from a physiological standpoint.

I know many people who use both compounds all year round with great success. Some of them take breaks, but most of these people are still on for most of the year.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like GS said, these products are not intended for human consumption, so making them in capsule form is not possible. Sorry.

M

mdebolt55

Awards
Looks you don't have S4? Trying to buy warms now for a real source.

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks you don't have S4? Trying to buy warms now for a real source.
No. I will probably carry it, but it just doesn't work that well in my opinion. I will be coming out with a SARM that provides many of the same effects if S4, but is much stronger.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No. I will probably carry it, but it just doesn't work that well in my opinion. I will be coming out with a SARM that provides many of the same effects if S4, but is much stronger.
More info please, what is the product and is it available yet ?

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More info please, what is the product and is it available yet ?
Like gav86 said, it will be S23. Good stuff. I hope to have it within a week.

R

RecSWOLLENProperty

Awards
Hey guys I got a pack from anabolic minds this week and while the products seem legit, two of the bottles had been cracked at the top and the material came leaking out. I tried contacting MA RESEARCH because I was very excited to try them and this has been most disappointing. There has been no reply. I’d be happy to ship the damaged items back to them for replacement but I get no answers. Pictures enclosed 😐

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's extremely odd to be honest. Never have seen that. Were they bubble wrapped and what was the condition of the package when it arrived please? Any chance you can take a photo of it and send me any info to:

[email protected]

I will get this forwarded to @MikeArnold and we will be in touch with you shortly. Ty for letting us know.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If anyone can help me please email me at [email protected] thanks. I really had such high hopes for you guys. Man please make this right. I lost almost all the tadalafil and the flmodaf

@RecSWOLLENProperty I take it , the email is "protonmail".
I spoke with Mike and they emailed you and told you that you are getting the 2 items, re-sent immediately.

Did you receive this message from them. What else were you asking for in those emails sir?

M

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Brother, we just got your email today...TODAY!...and your pack was just delivered 2 days ago! We responded to your email hours after you sent it and told you we would resend the products immediately.

Obviously, the broken bottles has nothing to do with us. It was the post office that broke them, which happens. It's not the end of the world. The small percentage of times this happens, all one needs to do is contact us and they will be replaced immediately. It's that simple. There is no need to put up public threads saying you are dissappointed in us when we didn't even have enough time to respond.

Your replacement has already been shipped and tracking sent. It was re-shipped within just hours of speaking with you. In fact, the postal worker had already been to the office to pick up all the customers' packs for the day, so instead of waiting until tomorrow to ship it out when he came back, she (the office manager) made a special trip to the post office just so your pack could be re-shipped today, which took over a hour of her personal time (including the drive and wait time).

Please, if you ever find yourself in a similar situation again (regardless of the sponsor), it would be a good idea to give the company a little time to respond before putting up public complaint threads. There are certain channels customers-members are supposed to go througgh BEFORE putting up public threads. In this case, that protocol wasn't followed. If you are unaware of how to respond to such situations, please let me know and I will inform you. Thank you and have a good day. Your items will be there within 2 days.