WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Somatozine is back in stock!!
#1 selling Night-Time MK677 formula.

Very highly reviewed on all major forums. Use code "WES20" for 20% off. Bitcoin and Echeck Payment Options. E-check is safe and secure. Simply enter your Checking and Routing number. The payment acts exactly like a CHECK. It will take 3-5 business days to clear and at that time the Purchase will be shipped Priority Mail.

Thank you everyone for the continued support!!!!!!!!

LINK TO PURCHASE
https://www.masupps.com/products/somatozine/

masuppsSOMA.jpg

masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg

Attachments

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any black Friday specials
No, brother. It doesn't make sense to do a sale until I get the new merchant account up and running...which will be very soon. I was planning on doing a sale until we lost the merchant account last Friday, but at least we got another account quickly.

thaifoon90

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made an order on Dec 4th, and it's been processing for almost 2 weeks. Any idea when the eCheck will clear and it will ship?

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
I made an order on Dec 4th, and it's been processing for almost 2 weeks. Any idea when the eCheck will clear and it will ship?
I'm in the same boat. My check was cashed 5 days ago and still no order. It has me a little concerned. I ordered last time through echeck and I had my order in a week. It would be nice to know what's going on.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may have failed. What's your order number and I'll check into it for you.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in the same boat. My check was cashed 5 days ago and still no order. It has me a little concerned. I ordered last time through echeck and I had my order in a week. It would be nice to know what's going on.
What's your order number?

I will say this, though...sometimes it looks like the check has cleared, but it hasn't. The bank actually has to pay us before it will show that it has cleared on our end. The bank may be showing it is approved on their end, but that doesn't mean they paid us yet. It happens quite a bit. Regardless, I'll look into it with your order number.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We do NOT take Bitcoin.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Order #10713

The last email I got said that my order was received and was now being processed.
Yes, it was being processed, but unfortunately it failed (a long time ago). There could be a few reasons for this.

1.) If you don't have sufficient funds in your account (probably not the case).

2.) You didn't fill out the e-check correctly (make sure the checking and routing numbers are correct AND in the right place).

3.) You didn't use ALL CAPS (make sure you fill out the form using all caps)

If all of these things are done correctly then your order should go through with no problem. At this point you will need to re-order (since the last order failed), but we are doing things as quickly as we can. Obviously, part of it is up to your bank (it depends on how long it takes for them to send us the money), but we will ship the order out as soon as the check clears (when we get the money). Thank you for your business. Once you get the e-check thing down it is pretty simple and you shouldn't have any more issues.

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
What's your order number?

I will say this, though...sometimes it looks like the check has cleared, but it hasn't. The bank actually has to pay us before it will show that it has cleared on our end. The bank may be showing it is approved on their end, but that doesn't mean they paid us yet. It happens quite a bit. Regardless, I'll look into it with your order number.

The money was deducted from my account on the 13th. I have a copy of picture of the cashed check.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

The money was deducted from my account on the 13th. I have a copy of picture of the cashed check.
All the orders through the 14th have been completed...except yours. Yours still says processing, which is odd because every order before and after is done.

Did I already respond to you through email (I can't recall)? If not, contact me here ([email protected]) and send me a picture of the cashed check. In the meantime I am going to contact the office to find out what is going on...because we didn't get the money yet. Talk soon (email me).

contact13

contact13

Awards
  • Established
All the orders through the 14th have been completed...except yours. Yours still says processing, which is odd because every order before and after is done.

Did I already respond to you through email (I can't recall)? If not, contact me here ([email protected]) and send me a picture of the cashed check. In the meantime I am going to contact the office to find out what is going on...because we didn't get the money yet. Talk soon (email me).
Thanks for sorting this out.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for sorting this out.
No problem. In some cases the customer's bank doesn't send us all the proper information (such as in your case), but it's always easy to figure out.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problem. In some cases the customer's bank doesn't send us all the proper information (such as in your case), but it's always easy to figure out.
I have an order from the 14th same thing... Seems to be stuck in processing

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an order from the 14th same thing... Seems to be stuck in processing
All the orders through the 20th have been completed and shipped. The Gentleman above (contac13) did not receive his order right away because his bank did not send us a copy of his e-check, so we had no way of knowing it had cleared. They normally don't forget stuff like this, but even banks occasionally make mistakes.

Unfortunately, the reason your order hasn't shipped is because your e-check failed. It failed a while ago, actually--probably a week ago or so. I know you've put in multiple e-check orders without any issues, so it's a bit surprising this one didn't clear. Regardless, I sent you an email, so we can talk there if you prefer.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes I am seeing some of my clients complain about this.

The best thing you guys that are using my code can do, is if a week passes after you order (NOT BEFORE) and you don't have tracking or confirmation.

Screenshot your payment. Go to your online banking and screenshot the deduction. Email me the Order to "[email protected]" with the order number and those screenshots.

I can handle that for you guys. One thing I am seeing alot like Mike mentioned is people mess up their account or routing numbers, accidentally. So they order, and the money is NOT deducted. So be very careful when you are entering that Echeck info.

I order stuff all the time and honestly I see my funds taken from my bank in about 3-5 days still. BUSINESS DAYS.

Guys the above option for people to contact me a week after you order, is ONLY available to customers who use my code "WES20". If you have order issues and you are not my client/customer you must contact the Store on your own at the CONTACT page on the main screen.

Thank you!!