MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again! Yeah!

1. MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again! Yeah!

MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card again! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!

MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!!
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

2. Bump
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

•   

3. Great news!!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

4. Awesome news, @Mike Arnold really has some great quality stuff... Glad the issues got sorted out. If you haven't used them, top notch supplements that work and work well... High quality and innovative
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

5. Hows that pump product coming along?????
    •   

6. Guys I am getting several emails/pms about tracking.

Please do not message me for tracking if it has not been 2 business days. This means that if you order Friday, please wait until Tuesday night to contact me if you don't have tracking yet. If it is monday...and you dont hvae tracking by late weds evening,then contact me.

Most orders ship within 24 hours M-F ONLY. This is not guaranteed. If you don't get tracking check your spam folders and other folders and look for SHIP CENTRAL as well as the sender.

Thank you!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    How’s that pump product coming along?????
    I am just waiting on the web designer to put it on the website. It is ready to sell right now. I am VERY MUCH hoping it will be today.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

8. Big fan of the brand,wasn’t expecting such a hefty price tag for a pump product though.
  9. MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again! Yeah!

Is that price for real?? $159.99Or a typo? Gotta be a typo for only 20 servings... Im a big fan of somatozine but that price is HUUUUUGE

EDIT..... Price should be 56.99
    The original marked price was wrong

10. Yeah, thats a bit hefty

11. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    Is that price for real?? $159.99Or a typo? Gotta be a typo for only 20 servings... I’m a big fan of somatozine but that price is HUUUUUGE
    It's a typo. It is supposed to be $56.99. I am trying to get it changed now. I have no idea who did that. Sorry.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

12. MA Labs Accepting Credit Cards Again! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It's a typo. It is supposed to be $56.99. I am trying to get it changed now. I have no idea who did that. Sorry.
    So much more reasonable LOL
    I will edit my original post

13. Quote Originally Posted by MetalFingaz View Post
    Big fan of the brand,wasn’t expecting such a hefty price tag for a pump product though.
    It's not accurate. $56.99 is the price.

$159.99 would have been absolutely ludicrous. LOL.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

14. Quote Originally Posted by AlTiTuDe06 View Post
    So much more reasonable LOL
    I will edit my original post
    Yeah...and with 20% off its actually VERY reasonable considering what is in it. I can guarantee you this. This product costs more to make than what many pump products are sold for...so our profit margin is actually quite low...the lowest of any of our products.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

15. Been trying to place an order through website mike with no luck. Every time I click on the confirm order button on the bottom of page nothing happens, order won't go through. Are you still taking credit cards? Trying to order a vicaine.

16. Quote Originally Posted by madmuscle24 View Post
    Been trying to place an order through website mike with no luck. Every time I click on the confirm order button on the bottom of page nothing happens, order won't go through. Are you still taking credit cards? Trying to order a vicaine.
    You need to enter your name in ALL CAPS. There is a pop-up that appears when you don't do this, unless you have pop-ups disabled.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

17. It worked. Thank you sir!

18. @Mike Arnold site isn't accepting cards anymore?
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Iron Mag Labs is OPEN! Taking Credit Cards
    By WesleyInman in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-21-2017, 03:34 PM
  2. using a Gift Credit Card?
    By ralph4u2c in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 08:06 PM
  3. do you pay off your credit card each month?
    By Beelzebub in forum Politics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 10:33 AM
  4. acceptable credit card
    By mitch911 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 05:31 PM
  5. Credit card details Online store
    By MarcusG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 03:34 PM