Somatozine Enhanced MK677 *PRE-ORDER SALE * $55

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by fordmandiesel View Post
    I ordered some earlier this week, all I want to know is when can I expect it at my door step! haha
    I am making a post in the MA Labs section now about the orders if you can take a look!!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com


  2. Anyway to get on this Pre order sale or am I to late?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigNerd View Post
    I realize that. This stuff cannot possibly be MK 677. That was the gist of my post(s). There are no legal loopholes left that would allow anyone to sell such a thing as a supplement. Real MK is a novel compound. That falls under a drug classification.
    I think you're confused. Tons of people sell encapsulated MK-677. It has nothing to do with loopholes. Selling MK-677 is no different than selling GW or any of the 1,000 other synthetic compounds you see in products from sponsors all over this board. We could also sell encapsulated SARMs if we wanted to...just like 100 other companies, but we CHOOSE not to because Nutrition Distribution is going around suing everybody (fraudulently) that does so. If it wasn't for that we would sell SARMs too. The FDA isn't dumb...they know full well all these bodybuilding "research" campaniles are not research companies at all, but are selling it as a dietary supplement. The "research chem" defense wouldn't hold up for **** in court. I have more respect for the FDA than that. If they want someone, they will get them. Trying to "fool" them isn't too smart...because it isn't going to happen and is probably even more likely to piss them off.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  4. Quote Originally Posted by unitas27 View Post
    You're wrong. Do some research. Ibutamoren (mk-677) has been sold for a couple years now. Not saying it's FDA approved for OTC usage, but nonetheless it's being sold as a research chemical and in most cases, it's the real deal.
    Not one pharmaceutical company in the U.S. (or any company in the world to my knowledge) is currently selling MK-77 as a prescription drug.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigNerd View Post
    Yeah, that makes me right. I said it's not sold as a supplement!
    We sell it as a supplement...and so do 100 other companies.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGuy View Post
    Anyway to get on this Pre order sale or am I to late?
    Sorry, buddy...just JUST missed it, but you can still get it at 20% off. It is only a 10% difference--not gonna make a huge difference to the bank account. Just use the am20 code and it will give you 20% off. Few supp companies provide a constant 20% discount code. It's usually like 10-15%.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    We sell it as a supplement...and so do 100 other companies...so yes, you are wrong.
    Well, when the FDA catches up with companies like yours, this stuff will become impossible to get. Add to that, surely none of the companies selling this as a supplement have attained FDA approval to do so. I letter must be submitted, the supplement evaluated (it's a non-food sourced supp).
    So, guys like me that are getting 750 mg of pure MK 677 for 63.00 (free shipping if I spend 99.00) will no longer be able to get it.

    This is the same scenario that BALCO, Patrick Arnold, and companies like Fizogen/Legal Steroids, Gaspari created that got everything banned.
    Can you produce a copy of the letter? Your company is selling this illegally without such a letter. THAT is a fact!
    https://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInform.../ucm257563.htm

    100 companies sell it? Wow, that's a lot!
    Produce the letter, or I'm 100% correct.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigNerd View Post
    Well, when the FDA catches up with companies like yours, this stuff will become impossible to get. Add to that, surely none of the companies selling this as a supplement have attained FDA approval to do so. I letter must be submitted, the supplement evaluated (it's a non-food sourced supp).
    So, guys like me that are getting 750 mg of pure MK 677 for 63.00 (free shipping if I spend 99.00) will no longer be able to get it.

    This is the same scenario that BALCO, Patrick Arnold, and companies like Fizogen/Legal Steroids, Gaspari created that got everything banned.
    Can you produce a copy of the letter? Your company is selling this illegally without such a letter. THAT is a fact!
    https://www.fda.gov/RegulatoryInform.../ucm257563.htm

    100 companies sell it? Wow, that's a lot!
    Produce the letter, or I'm 100% correct.
    Do you think that any of those "research" companies are actually research companies? No...they're not...and the FDA knows that. They are no more "legal" than anyone else. So, it won't be companies like ours that puts an end to these supps because we are in the minority. Rather, it will be the 100's of "research" (another word for "supplement") companies that do.


    I am also well aware what should be "submitted"...just like all the other sponsors on here that sell synthetics in their supplements. Do you have ANY CLUE how many compounds are included in supps these days...even at places like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe, that contain synthetics? You're talking about one grain of sand on the seashore. We are no different than the vast majority of other supp companies. You just aren't aware of that.


    Oh...and you're still 100% wrong...because the question you originally posed wasn't about legality. You claimed that we weren't selling real MK...and of that you are most definitely wrong.


    One last thing. The reason designer steroids got banned wasn't because people like Gaspari we're selling them. It was because they were STEROIDS! And Balco has nothing to do with any of this. Balco was in the news because they were supplying undetectable AAS to competitive athletes...not because they sold AAS as supplements.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGuy View Post
    Anyway to get on this Pre order sale or am I to late?
    @JerseyGuy I am so sorry but I think you missed it. You can still use my code "WES20" for 20% off at checkout and save $15 bucks!!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  10. Shame delivery to the uk is $33!!!!!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Syanide View Post
    Shame delivery to the uk is $33!!!!!!!
    @Syanide
    If you need a bottle or two, and you can wait until the end of the week for it to ship I can get you slightly cheaper shipping for a one time deal. Interested?

    I would literally be doing it as a personal favor. I am doing all the manual orders as is, so if you are interested, please PM me the order at "[email protected]"

    What I will tell you is that just flat rate priority shipping in the US to the UK is $25-35 dollars all day. That is the postal services pricing. Not us.

    I know a trick I can get it to you for prob $20 bucks and I am willing to split the shipping with you if you buy 2 bottles. Hows this sound? Again the catch is it cannot ship until probably around the 8-10th of Sept and it will take prob about a week to land after that- But you will have tracking.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  12. That sounds awesome Wes and much appreciated, yeah it would be 2 bottles I'm after. I'll send pm the order and thanks again for doing this.

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    @Syanide
    If you need a bottle or two, and you can wait until the end of the week for it to ship I can get you slightly cheaper shipping for a one time deal. Interested?

    I would literally be doing it as a personal favor. I am doing all the manual orders as is, so if you are interested, please PM me the order at "[email protected]"

    What I will tell you is that just flat rate priority shipping in the US to the UK is $25-35 dollars all day. That is the postal services pricing. Not us.

    I know a trick I can get it to you for prob $20 bucks and I am willing to split the shipping with you if you buy 2 bottles. Hows this sound? Again the catch is it cannot ship until probably around the 8-10th of Sept and it will take prob about a week to land after that- But you will have tracking.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Syanide View Post
    That sounds awesome Wes and much appreciated, yeah it would be 2 bottles I'm after. I'll send pm the order and thanks again for doing this.
    @Syanide not a problem man.

    I have done this a few times for the INT guys.

    I do this with my Store GYMnTONIC as well. Even just to get it into the UK and not have you guys get fees we have to ship it as a Gift or commercial sample and then say its worth like $10 bucks LOL

    Will keep an eye out for the email Thank you
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  14. Email sent on Wes

    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    @Syanide not a problem man.

    I have done this a few times for the INT guys.

    I do this with my Store GYMnTONIC as well. Even just to get it into the UK and not have you guys get fees we have to ship it as a Gift or commercial sample and then say its worth like $10 bucks LOL

    Will keep an eye out for the email Thank you

  15. Guys we cannot take any manual orders at all.

    So sorry

    Please check back with the site in a few days..hopefully mid week next week its up and rolling

    I will make a post about it if and when it happens-
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  16. Its been two months and these still have not been shipped out? @WesleyInman

    order 9780

  17. Getting the run around, be careful guys

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    Getting the run around, be careful guys
    I ordered something last week too and kinda felt that way. We'll see what happens this week
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  19. Did you message the store sir? That is who you must contact @ironkill

    Now that the store is shut down I can't get you any info on orders, only @Mikearnold can or message the store please.

    I don't know why or how you did not receive yours. To my knowledge everyone that ordered got theirs. This is the first Pre Order from months ago that I have heard did not land.

    If you did not get it, please reach out immediately to them. I wish I could help you more but again it has to be understood that I am a rep. Once the store shut down the entire process it 1000% out of my control.

    I don't mind you guys reaching out but unfortunately I am out of the loop as well at this time.

    For anyone that orders from here on out , until the store is up and running I have ZERO to do with it whatsoever. I cannot even so much as confirm orders for you guys at this time.

    If you go to www.masupps.com there should be an email at the very top of the screen, or there is a CONTACT form. Please try those methods everyone
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  20. I've tried contacting for answers and to order and no reply. Go elsewhere. MA can't be trusted

  21. The products are great but something's going on with the business end. Hope everything gets straightened out soon, would like to have a reliable supply of Somatozine for the off season.
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ironkill View Post
    I've tried contacting for answers and to order and no reply. Go elsewhere. MA can't be trusted
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    This guy is a thief.

    Here' this guy's story.


    For one, this thief/liar did get a reply from both me and another employee...multiple times...and I have the email chains to prove it. Since Ironkill supposedly never got a response, I am assuming he won't have a problem with me posting up the email chain of him and I communicating, along with him and Gena's email chain. After all, since this conversation never happened I am assuming he won't mind if it contains his personal info, right, Ironkill?

    Secondly, this guy ordered 2 MONTHS ago...long before we lost the merchant account...and just emailed me a few days ago. When I asked him WHY he took so long to say something he said "he forgot".

    I was very kind to him whenever we spoke...and after I spoke to him I said I would look into it for him and correct the situation. At that point I contacted the person who handles all of our shipping in order to get some information (because she has all the past orders on record). She is a very nice lady named Gena. She then informs me that he has been speaking to her for days. In my experience, whenever someone starts talking to two different people in the same company without letting the other person know they are doing so, while asking for more products to be shipped out to them...they are trying to pull something shady.

    Then, after we check his tracking info to see if the package was delivered (from 2 months ago) to the correct address, we see that it was. Now, if someone contacts us saying they never received their package, we will almost always re-send it, even if it shows it was delivered, just in case it was stolen, etc...but this wasn't the case here.

    After a bit more digging, we also find out that he has been contacting other related companies (IML, for instance), saying he never received any of those packages either...such as a MuscleGelz (and IML product) product he ordered. Of course, when we check to see it it was delivered to the proper address, it most certainly was...just like the last time.

    The facts are condensed below. Tell me what you think is going on.


    * He starts out by lying in this thread, saying no one ever responded to him.

    * He emails me a few days ago about a product he ordered 2 months ago...and says "he forgot about it" until just now.

    * He is speaking to multiple people in the same company about the same thing, without telling either of us he is doing so.

    * He is contacting multiple companies saying he never received any of their packages.

    * All the tracking numbers from all of his orders are showing they were delivered to the proper address.



    Although I left the decision for this case in someone else's hands, I think the evidence shows that he is not only a thief, but definitely a liar...a when someone starts lying (which is indisputable in this case), it becomes even more likely that he is also lying about not receiving any of his packages from multiple companies.


    Another incriminating piece of evidence is that, the last time we spoke, he said this, to quote "Thanks Mike. If it can't be figured out I would like to place another order as I don't want to run out and stop the product. I've enjoyed it very much".

    Who in their right mind tells someone that they STILL want to place an order with the company if they think the company ripped them off? No one.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    This guy is a thief.

    Here' this guy's story.


    For one, this thief/liar did get a reply from both me and another employee...multiple times...and I have the email chains to prove it. Since Ironkill supposedly never got a response, I am assuming he won't have a problem with me posting up the email chain of him and I communicating, along with him and Gena's email chain. After all, since this conversation never happened I am assuming he won't mind if it contains his personal info, right, Ironkill?

    Secondly, this guy ordered 2 MONTHS ago...long before we lost the merchant account...and just emailed me a few days ago. When I asked him WHY he took so long to say something he said "he forgot".

    I was very kind to him whenever we spoke...and after I spoke to him I said I would look into it for him and correct the situation. At that point I contacted the person who handles all of our shipping in order to get some information (because she has all the past orders on record). She is a very nice lady named Gena. She then informs me that he has been speaking to her for days. In my experience, whenever someone starts talking to two different people in the same company without letting the other person know they are doing so, while asking for more products to be shipped out to them...they are trying to pull something shady.

    Then, after we check his tracking info to see if the package was delivered (from 2 months ago) to the correct address, we see that it was. Now, if someone contacts us saying they never received their package, we will almost always re-send it, even if it shows it was delivered, just in case it was stolen, etc...but this wasn't the case here.

    After a bit more digging, we also find out that he has been contacting other related companies (IML, for instance), saying he never received any of those packages either...such as a MuscleGelz (and IML product) product he ordered. Of course, when we check to see it it was delivered to the proper address, it most certainly was...just like the last time.

    The facts are condensed below. Tell me what you think is going on.


    * He starts out by lying in this thread, saying no one ever responded to him.

    * He emails me a few days ago about a product he ordered 2 months ago...and says "he forgot about it" until just now.

    * He is speaking to multiple people in the same company about the same thing, without telling either of us he is doing so.

    * He is contacting multiple companies saying he never received any of their packages.

    * All the tracking numbers from all of his orders are showing they were delivered to the proper address.



    Although I left the decision for this case in someone else's hands, I think the evidence shows that he is not only a thief, but definitely a liar...a when someone starts lying (which is indisputable in this case), it becomes even more likely that he is also lying about not receiving any of his packages from multiple companies.


    Another incriminating piece of evidence is that, the last time we spoke, he said this, to quote "Thanks Mike. If it can't be figured out I would like to place another order as I don't want to run out and stop the product. I've enjoyed it very much".

    Who in their right mind tells someone that they STILL want to place an order with the company if they think the company ripped them off? No one.
    You should check for an ebay or amazon account. Maybe he's reselling your product at a jacked up cost to make money? Maybe he's in a tight spot and needs the money cause he can't afford his supplement addiction by the way @Mike Arnold can you PM me the best way to place another order. I will be placing another order in about 2 weeks. I'm running low

  24. I just want to chime in here and say I received confirmation my package has been shipped. Will definitely give an update once it hits....
    @Mike Arnold has great products but has been struggling to find a merchant account to process orders. He has emailed me and let me know what's going on and how the process works. Can't ask for more than that considering his situation.
    Rep for Mr. Supps

    Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    The products are great but something's going on with the business end. Hope everything gets straightened out soon, would like to have a reliable supply of Somatozine for the off season.
    We just don't have a merchant account, Bam...so things take a few days longer (maybe 2 days longer), but other than that things have been humming along like normal. Did you need something or have a question? When people order I am pretty clear in explaining that the process takes a little longer than normal. Part of the reason for this is because we are doing orders manually right now, so it isn't automatic like a computer system. Still, shipping times are still fairly normal.

    For example, I have been ordering through True Nutrition for years and it always takes me a week to get my order. MA Lbs used to deliver in 2-3 business days days, but now it usually takes like 4-5 business days days. People are just so accustomed to receiving their order in 2-3 days that they think something is wrong when it takes an extra couple days to get a tracking number. For example, Godstrength received his info this morning and we already spoke via email, so everything is fine there. He wasn't aware we were closed on the weekends...or that the process was a bit slower than normal. He will be here to post shortly.

    Since we lost our merchant account, we haven't had a single person say they haven't received their order. Even that thief and liar above (Ironkill) ordered long before we lost our merchant account. I am busting my ass to get things done for people as fast as I can, but it does take about 4-5 business days now to receive an order. I wish it were shorter...and we hope it changes soon, but we are still within a normal time-frame for supplement companies in general.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-26-2017, 07:07 PM
  2. DIABOLIX Pre order sale!!
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:49 PM
  3. NLA for Her "pre order sale"
    By msrider in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2013, 09:39 AM
  4. JP8 pre-order sale at NP.........
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:22 PM
Log in
Log in