I <3 Vicaine

1. I <3 Vicaine

Half of these are empty, but these are all mine Such a great product

Don't forget that MA Labs now has Vicaine PM (non stim version), Somatozine MK677 product, GW 501516 and they have a new product called MA Pump on the way!!!

"WES20" gets you 20% OFF at checkout at:
    www.masupps.com

Name:  vicaineIHEART.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  109.3 KB

BTW, for anyone on the forum that has not used this product. The first two people to post in this thread who have not tried it. Post in the thread and then PM me your address. I will ship you a 4 pack sample pack for free.

(No more then 2 people please as this is from my personal supply -

Name:  masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  34.0 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

2. It really is a great product. I use 2 caps 2/3 times a week as my preworkout. It gives me a great boost, sense of well being and focus. And at that rate, 1 bottle lasts a long time. As soon as MA Pump is available, I am purchasing.
    •   

3. Have not used and am applying for the PM log currently but would love to compare them (should i be picked!)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

4. Using your MK product, but have yet to try Vicaine. Certainly wouldn't mind sampling a 4-pack if that offer is still available.
    RTR.

5. Quote Originally Posted by rubberring View Post
    Using your MK product, but have yet to try Vicaine. Certainly wouldn't mind sampling a 4-pack if that offer is still available.
    Sure @rubberring I have one sample left if you PM me ur address please!
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Sure @rubberring I have one sample left if you PM me ur address please!
    does that mean I'm the other? Pm'd you yesterday but wanted you to ok it before just sending my address ha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    does that mean I'm the other? Pm'd you yesterday but wanted you to ok it before just sending my address ha
    Yes sir, the other was you!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Vicaine - short review
    By hardknock in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 07:50 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2015, 10:31 PM
  3. anavite or individual beta alanine and lc/lt
    By badidea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-25-2011, 09:59 PM