MA Labs - NEW PRODUCTS coming soon!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. MA Labs - NEW PRODUCTS coming soon!!

Just an FYI guys, we have 3 products coming out in the very near future.

1) GW-501516- We have GW-501516 (the beta batch is here now) but the bottles with the true labels will be here very shortly. Same exact lab tested ingredient and formula is in both FYI, the only difference being that the current batch has a generic white label.

2) Vicaine pm

"A High-Powered Opioid, Anti-inflammatory Complex"

* Stimulant-free

* A 40% increase in opioid content compared to the original Vicaine

* Contains clinically proven opioid potentiators, further enhancing its already powerful opioid effect

* Provides natural anti-inflammatory benefits for additional pain relief

* Contains compounds clinically proven to minimize tolerance buildup and prevent physical dependence

3) MA Pump-

Super pump product that can be used preworkout. Cannot give out the formula just yet, but its actually very solid

Thank you all and as always, please use my code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off all purchases!!!

Name:  masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  34.0 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

•   

2. Patiently awaiting the MA Pump.

Well maybe not so patiently

3. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Patiently awaiting the MA Pump.

Well maybe not so patiently
    It won't be too much longer. We are looking for the right bottles now.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20

4. Subbed
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It won't be too much longer. We are looking for the right bottles now.
    I will drive over to the warehouse with a Tupperware container.

Tell Rob I'm coming. Lol

6. Im anxious for the MA Pump also. Curious to see how much different the label will be compared to others. A lot of pump products on the market have mostly the same ingredients.
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

7. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Im anxious for the MA Pump also. Curious to see how much different the label will be compared to others. A lot of pump products on the market have mostly the same ingredients.
    As I've said before, it won't contain any new ingredients, but that is because the best "pump" inducing compounds are currently well known. The problem with some companies is that they just don't put enough of these ingredients in their product at high enough dosages.

For example, most products that contain HydroMax contain only 1-2 grams. What the hell is that going to do? Not much. It's the same with many other compounds out there. MA-PUMP's overall ingredient profile will produce a greater pump-inducing effect than any other product currently available.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

8. Definitely looking to try this out!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    As I've said before, it won't contain any new ingredients, but that is because the best "pump" inducing compounds are currently well known. The problem with some companies is that they just don't put enough of these ingredients in their product at high enough dosages.

For example, most products that contain HydroMax contain only 1-2 grams. What the hell is that going to do? Not much. It's the same with many other compounds out there. MA-PUMP's overall ingredient profile will produce a greater pump-inducing effect than any other product currently available.
    I've been out of the loop for awhile

Did this ever get released?

10. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post

Not to my knowledge, no...

11. 33 gram scoop oh ****
    Rep for Mr. Supps

Code- AM10 for 10% off at mrsupps.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    33 gram scoop oh ****
    If I remember correctly, when preworkouts first came out, the serving sizes were rather large.

13. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post

It never got released.

The store merchant account being shut down, pretty much paralyzed the store overall.

From what I understand you can still do manual orders, via the store. There is an email at the top that you can email to order from what I gather.

Any reps are totally uninvolved and 100% out of the loop at this moment. So the only one that can answer these questions for you guys would be contacting the store or maybe @Mikearnold can chime in on this!

I was looking forward to trying it as well-
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

14. MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card now! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

15. MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

16. Very nice. Need to try it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    MA-PUMP will be released within 24-48 hours!
    Nice. Curious to see the price. Profile is (obviously) very solid, but the price is what I'm curious about. I find that, for pumps and whatnot, and most everything really, there is a point of diminishing returns, where adding more provides less and less (if any) additional benefit after a certain point. Of course, this "point" is entirely dependent on the individual and many variables, including how they react to various ingredients/doses, what they're using it for, their budget, etc. Regardless of the price, it's a solid profile man.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    MA Labs Now Accepting Credit Cards

"Obtained a New Merchant Account"

Guys, we just got a new merchant account! This means you can order through the website with a credit card now! We don't know how long it will last (hopefully forever, LOL), but if you want to order NOW is the time!
    Nice work...great news!

I think this calls for a celebratory sale!

19. Any word on that pump product?

20. Exited about the pump.
    About to start Somatozine next week so nothing on it yet. Hope it helps with my collarbone that didn't heal ok.

21. Quote Originally Posted by MetalFingaz View Post
    Any word on that pump product?
    I looked this morning
    Still not on the website

22. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    I looked this morning
    Still not on the website
    It will be very soon. I am just finishing the product description. It should be done tonight and we will hopefully have it on the website by tomorrow.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product Coming SOON!
    By Adizzle1 in forum Performax Labs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:29 AM
  2. More new products coming soon from Lecheek Nutrition.
    By Marms in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 08:24 AM
  3. A PES Announcement - New Product Coming Soon
    By nattydisaster in forum PES
    Replies: 234
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 09:31 PM