MA Labs presents GW-501516 Fat Burner!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. MA Labs presents GW-501516 Fat Burner!!


    Whats up guys.

    Check out this new Beta Version of GW-501516

    And when I say "Beta" this simply means the labels that are on this are generic, and dont' represent the final labels.

    The product is 10mgs per capsule. A bottle has 60 capsules.

    Lab Tested High quality GW!!

    Use code "WES20" at checkout for 20% off this and all the other fine products at
    www.masupps.com

    Name:  GWbeta.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  3.5 KB


    GW-501516 is a selective agonist (activator) of the PPARδ receptor which regulates fat burning through a number of widespread mechanisms; it increases glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and increases muscle gene expression, especially genes involved in preferential lipid utilization. This shift changes the body’s metabolism to favor burning fat for energy instead of carbohydrates or muscle protein, potentially allowing clinical application for obese patients to lose fat effectively without experiencing muscle catabolism or the effects and satiety issues associated with low blood sugar.

    GW-501516 also increases muscle mass, which improved glucose tolerance and reduced fat mass accumulation even in mice fed a very high fat diet, suggesting that GW-501516 may have a protective effect against obesity. Furthermore in rats treated with GW-501516, increased fatty acid metabolism in skeletal muscle and protection against diet-induced obesity and type II diabetes was observed. In obese rhesus monkeys, GW-501516 increased high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and lowered very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL). The mechanism by which PPARδ agonists increase HDL appears to be a result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1.

    Name:  masuppsWES20BANNER.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  34.0 KB
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com


  2. This is on my to do list. Anyone who hasnt tried gw. From a reliable company doesnt know what they are missing.
    Improved cardio, endurance, better oxygen utilization, (i has asthma) and gw improves this .i will vouche for that. And fat burning .. Fat seems to melt off.
    With a solid nutritional plan, and a solid weight training and Cardio routine you will drop fat like your dropping trash in the trash can..
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com
    •   
       


  3. I tried cardarine and have to say, although it gave different me excellent endurance, it sadly does not possess fat burning properties, tons of other posters on here will say the same.

  4. Dosage is two caps.
    Two caps at once or split them?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    I tried cardarine and have to say, although it gave different me excellent endurance, it sadly does not possess fat burning properties, tons of other posters on here will say the same.
    I would adamantly disagree. Not only do the studies prove that GW has strong fat burning properties, but MANY who have purchased the product say the same. In this very thread, Macedog says that "the fat melted off" when he used it. I tend to think that the majority of people who say that their results did not match what has been demonstrated in clinical studies are people who did not have real GW.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sandpig View Post
    Dosage is two caps.
    Two caps at once or split them?
    Once is fine. It stays active all day long, so no need to split it up.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Macedog says that "the fat melted off" when he used it.
    Wow! A rep claiming that the product works even better than it should.
    Who would've thought it?

  8. Any side effects also can you run it forever

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Wow! A rep claiming that the product works even better than it should.
    Who would've thought it?
    Macedog is not a rep.

    Lets look at some FACTS.

    You say GW doesn't assist with fat loss because you know some people from this board who said it didn't work for them, despite the fact that some of these people have recently come forward and said they weren't sure if they were using real GW.

    On the other hand, I say that GW does work...because ALL the clinical studies (which are certainly more reliable because product quality is not an issue) ever conducted shows that it does work, along with 100's of individuals all over the Net who have reported results consistent with those sen in clinical studies.


    People have bad experiences with all products, including testosterone, growth hormone, Dianabol, and every other drug ever made. However, it doesn't invalidate the FACT that all of those products do exactly what science says they do. It simply means that those individuals either used junk products, were poor responders, or had other factors working against them (such as the guy who continues to eat like a hog and the complains Clen didn't help him lose any fat).



    Note: Did you ever stop to consider that I decided to sell GW because I BELIEVE in the product...and because I have seen it work both clinically and in the real-world, time and time again for years? Of course, that couldn't be the case, right? I mean, I must be purposely making products that I know don't work and then lying about it on the boards...because why on Earth would I actually sell a product that does what it is supposed to?

    This type of ass-backwards thinking might be accurate in some cases, but certainly not in all. I know more than a few company owners who will NOT sell anything they don't full believe in...and the ONLY products they sell are those which are backed by both clinical and anecdotal evidence for their effectiveness. It is no different with MA Labs. I ONLY sell those things I believe in--things I know work. I was touting GW for YEARS before I even started MA labs, so naturally, when I started the company, it was one of the first things I wanted to sell. It's the same with MK-677. That's why I push my products so hard and will defend them to the figurative death...because they are not only backed by a mountain of clinical trials, but I have seen what they can do first-hand...

    Why is it that some of you always think that a company owner can't possibly be telling the truth about something he sells? You know, there are people who won't sell things that don't work or which they don't believe in. I am one of those people. I decided right from the very start, when the idea for this company had just taken birth, that I would NEVER sell a product that didn't work no matter how popular it was and even more importantly, that I would strive to make sure that every single product I sold was the absolute BEST in its class. Thus far I have achieved that. Obviously, because GW is a solo product and therefore can't claim best-in-class status because other people who sell GW as well, but it is so unique and effective at what it does that it was something I had to sell.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Macedog is not a rep.
    He is for iron mag and you're affiliated with iron mag

  11. So if I bought gw via a research company and it gave me great endurance but no fat loss, are you saying that it wasn't actually gw but something else?
    So do you have COA for your gw?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    He is for iron mag and you're affiliated with iron mag
    No, I am not. I am not affiliated with ANY company other than MA Labs. Rob, who is my partner, is the owner of IML...and it is a completely separate entity in EVERY way. Saying I am affiliated with IML would be like Rob saying he is affiliated with the next company I plan on opening just because he is my partner here at MA Labs. Silly.

    Besides, MaceDog doesn't benefit one little bit by talking up GW. My reps and my reps ALONE receive benefits from MA labs...no one else. In fact, you seem to know more about IML's reps than I do, as I didn't even know MaceDog was a rep for IML. LOL.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    So if I bought gw via a research company and it gave me great endurance but no fat loss, are you saying that it wasn't actually gw but something else?
    So do you have COA for your gw?
    You think your experience is the end-all-be-all of GW evaluation? Wow! Haughty! I also know plenty of people who have used high-dose pharm-grade GH and gained fat while on their cycles because they ate too much. I guess GH doesn't assist with fat loss either because some people didn't experience fat loss when using it. For that matter, I also know plenty of guys who have used legitimate AAS and gained nothing! I guess steroids don't work either.

    The bottom line is that your experience doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. You are denying hard science--clinical trials--as well as the experience of 100's of people who disagree with you, including the guy in this very thread (and me)! LOL. But yeah...your singular experience trumps all of that.

    Look, I don't care if you think GW doesn't assist with fat loss...and I don't even care of you say it, but if you come in my sub-forum and start denying both science and the real-world experience of innumerable people, I am going to disagree with you...because there is much more evidence in favor of what I am saying than what you are saying. You flat-out DENIED that GW has ANY fat loss properties. That was a very bold statement....and wrong. I am not denying your experience, but I am denying your claim that GW doesn't promote fat loss.

    Oh, and you have now completely ignored several of the valid points I brought up...for one main reason...because you can't refute them, so until you can converse like an adult, which means acknowledging and responding to another person's points, there is no sense in going further. This is not a one-way conversation.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  14. error
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You think your experience is the end-all-be-all of GW evaluation? Wow! Haughty! I also know plenty of people who have used high-dose pharm-grade GH and gained fat while on their cycles because they ate too much. I guess GH doesn't assist with fat loss either because some people didn't experience fat loss when using it. For that matter, I also know plenty of guys who have used legitimate AAS and gained nothing! I guess steroids don't work either.

    The bottom line is that your experience doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. You are denying hard science--clinical trials--as well as the experience of 100's of people who disagree with you, including the guy in this very thread (and me)! LOL. But yeah...your singular experience trumps all of that.

    Look, I don't care if you think GW doesn't assist with fat loss...and I don't even care of you say it, but if you come in my sub-forum and start denying both science and the real-world experience of innumerable people, I am going to disagree with you...because there is much more evidence in favor of what I am saying than what you are saying. You flat-out DENIED that GW has ANY fat loss properties. That was a very bold statement....and wrong. I am not denying your experience, but I am denying your claim that GW doesn't promote fat loss.

    Oh, and you have now completely ignored several of the valid points I brought up...for one main reason...because you can't refute them, so until you can converse like an adult, which means acknowledging and responding to another person's points, there is no sense in going further. This is not a one-way conversation.
    How could one tell if they have high dose pharma grade GW, and I think along with others who posted on threads on AM that gw promotes better endurance that could lead to fat loss. I read all the online claims about fat loss associated with cardarine and bought a liquid version in the hope of fat loss and endurance benefits but the fat loss claims were negated by many forum users including myself and yes you're right, that was just my experience.

    I would love if your gw `melted fat away' because I would undoubtedly buy it but people on here would need more convincing that yours is high grade as opposed to other supplement companies.

  16. So I assume this has something close to a 24-hour half-life?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    How could one tell if they have high dose pharma grade GW, and I think along with others who posted on threads on AM that gw promotes better endurance that could lead to fat loss. I read all the online claims about fat loss associated with cardarine and bought a liquid version in the hope of fat loss and endurance benefits but the fat loss claims were negated by many forum users including myself and yes you're right, that was just my experience.

    I would love if your gw `melted fat away' because I would undoubtedly buy it but people on here would need more convincing that yours is high grade as opposed to other supplement companies.
    I never said it "melted fat away". LOL. That was someone else. He obviously had a good experience with it. If you want my assessment of it, I have posted it on this board already. You can be rest-assured that my opinion is in line with typical user experiences and not subject to exaggeration. You never even asked me what I thought about it's fat loss effects, which is just one aspect of the product. You simply denied that it assisted with fat loss in any way.

    GW stimulates fat loss not through an increase endurance (although that may help), but by increasing the rate of oxidation (the burning of fat for fuel). It accomplishes this by by preferentially shuttling circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria, while simultaneously increasing glucose uptake into the muscle cell, where it is then stored as glycogen. Basically, it turns on the same genes that are activated by exercise. This is why some call it "exercise in a pill".

    However, lipolysis is the first step in the fat loss process, while oxidation is the second. GH increases fat loss by increasing the rate of lipolysis (the release of fat from the fat cell into the bloodstream, at which point it becomes free fatty acids). So, GH basically makes stored fat "more available" to be burned as fuel, but it does not actually increase the rate of fat "burning" (oxidation). On the other hand, GW does not increase the rate at which fat is liberated from the fat cell (lipolysis) like GH does, but it will shuttle larger amounts of circulating fat into the mitochondria to be burned as fuel.

    Therefore, stimulating both of these processes at once can potentially lead to rapid fat loss. I say "potential" because even a significant increase in both lipolysis and oxidation does not "guarantee" fat loss, as there are many circumstances under which their positive effects on fat loss an be off-set (eating too many calories, for example). However, they do make it easier to lose fat because the individual won't have to do as much as in the areas of diet and exercise in order to continue losing fat. Of course, best results are still achieved when all areas of the individuals program are on-point. Drugs such as this are just tools. If the individual is adhering to a below-maintenance caloric diet, they will cause him to lose fat more quickly, but if he is eating way above maintenance it may be too much for these drugs to overcome. As a result, the indovidual will either stay the same or get fatter.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I never said it "melted fat away". LOL. That was someone else. He obviously had a good experience with it. If you want my assessment of it, I have posted it on this board already. You can be rest-assured that my opinion is in line with typical user experiences and not subject to exaggeration. You never even asked me what I thought about it's fat loss effects, which is just one aspect of the product. You simply denied that it assisted with fat loss in any way.

    GW stimulates fat loss not through an increase endurance (although that may help), but by increasing the rate of oxidation (the burning of fat for fuel). It accomplishes this by by preferentially shuttling circulating fatty acids into the mitochondria, while simultaneously increasing glucose uptake into the muscle cell, where it is then stored as glycogen. Basically, it runs on the same genes that are activated by exercise. This is why some call it "exercise in a pill".

    However, lipolysis is the first step in the fat loss process, while oxidation is the second. GH increases fat loss by increasing the rate of lipolysis (the release of fat from the fat cell into the bloodstream, at which point it becomes free fatty acids). So, GH basically makes stored fat "more available" to be burned as fuel, but it does not actually increase the rate of fat "burning" (oxidation). On the other hand, GW does not increase the rate at which fat is liberated from the fat cell (lipolysis) like GH does, but it will shuttle larger amounts of circulating fat into the mitochondria to be burned as fuel.

    Therefore, stimulating both of these processes at once can potentially lead to rapid fat loss. I say "potential" because even a significant increase in both lipolysis and oxidation does not "guarantee" fat loss, as there are many circumstances under which their positive effects on fat loss an be off-set (eating too many calories, for example). However, they do make it easier to lose fat because the individual won't have to do as much as in the areas of diet and exercise in order to continue losing fat. Of course, best results are still achieved when all areas of the individuals program are on-point. Drugs such as this are just tools. If the individual is adhering to a below-maintenance caloric diet, they will cause him to lose fat more quickly, but if he is eating way above maintenance it may be too much for these drugs to overcome. As a result, the indovidual will either stay the same or get fatter.
    Thanks for the info

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    He is for iron mag and you're affiliated with iron mag
    I think you are confusing these guys with me.

    I am the Sales Manager for IML. I also am a rep for IML, IMR, Ma Labs, IML Hers, Milehigh Kratom and MuscleGELZ.

    So if there is any thing I can help you with as well, please say the word.
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com

  20. Cheers Wesley

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Thanks for the info
    I meant to say it "turns on the same genes..."...not that it "runs on the same genes".
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  22. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    So I assume this has something close to a 24-hour half-life?
    yes
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20

  23. Can this be ran non stop also my father has copd would something like this help it increases endurance does it increase oxygen also

  24. Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    This is on my to do list. Anyone who hasnt tried gw. From a reliable company doesnt know what they are missing.
    Improved cardio, endurance, better oxygen utilization, (i has asthma) and gw improves this .i will vouche for that. And fat burning .. Fat seems to melt off.
    With a solid nutritional plan, and a solid weight training and Cardio routine you will drop fat like your dropping trash in the trash can..
    I didn't see this earlier if it helped with asthma it should help with copd also is this something you cycle

  25. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    I didn't see this earlier if it helped with asthma it should help with copd also is this something you cycle
    There are no known cycle limitations, as it is a non-toxic substance that doesn't seem to negatively affect any health markers at all.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

    Discount Code (20% off): AM20
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Fat Burners Olympus Labs, unavailable in EU
    By bb333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
  2. Cardarine (GW 501516) dosage for fat loss
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:49 PM
  3. SKALD fat burner by Beldt labs
    By elcamino68 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-22-2016, 02:04 PM
  4. OxyMax XT: Max Strength Fat Burner from Performax Labs
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2015, 02:38 PM
  5. **New**Performax Labs Fat Burner coming this Summer!**
    By Adizzle1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Log in
Log in