MA Labs presents GW-501516 Fat Burner!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Wow! A rep claiming that the product works even better than it should.
    Who would've thought it?
    Im not a rep for ma! Im giving you my results when i used it. And obviously it wasnt for ma because he just come out with this. It was an old log i did. I will find the link. But i busted my balls day in and out and kept track of everything. It was an rc. I used it for a contest i was doing at work many years ago.
    MileHighKratom, Ironmaglabs, Musclegelz, representative Use coupon:mace15 for 15% OFF your next order at any of the 3 sites MileHighKratom.com
    http://www.ironmaglabs.com
    https://www.musclegelz.com

2. edit: Posted in wrong thread
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lightweight Sponsored Bodybuilder/Strongman Competitor- Iron Mag Labs "WES15" for 15% off
    Iron Mag Labs=- www.ironmaglabs.com /Iron Mag Research- www.ironmagresearch.com / "WES20" for 20% off at MA Labs- www.masupps.com
    •   

3. I've been reasearch GW and hgh frag. Both work similar by oxidizing fat. Ppl say neither work but then looking at how they're using it proves why it is isn't. You can oxidize something as much as you want but if you create no need for burn it, you won't. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Oxidize the fat with steady state fasted cardio and you'd probably notice a lot from it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    On the other hand, I say that GW does work...because ALL the clinical studies (which are certainly more reliable because product quality is not an issue) ever conducted shows that it does work, along with 100's of individuals all over the Net who have reported results consistent with those sen in clinical studies. .
    Mike, Do you have the links to those clinical studies? I thought that there were no human trials using GW501516 (after it was abandoned by GSK in 2007)? I am not trying to throw stones, but honestly would love to hear that there were new studies/trials performed. Thanks!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by Sparkss View Post
    Mike, Do you have the links to those clinical studies? I thought that there were no human trials using GW501516 (after it was abandoned by GSK in 2007)? I am not trying to throw stones, but honestly would love to hear that there were new studies/trials performed. Thanks!
    No, not human trials. It never made it that far. However, extrapolation in this instance is pretty reliable. If you read any of the research done on it or any of the papers written by researchers, they have all come to pretty much the same conclusion. PPAR beta agonists are being heavily researched right now.

There are already a few guys posting that they have lost fat within the first 2 weeks (1.5-3 pounds). I think when it comes to fat loss, dosage, product quality, and duration of use are all important factors. I have seen at least 5-6 people say my GW is the best they have ever used--noticeably stronger than any other products used previously.

GW is similar to GH in that fat loss comes, but it isn't super dramatic like clen or T3. It is slower, but consistent...and adds up over time...without all the side effects attributed to stims and other fat loss drugs. I have yet to see anyone use it at 30 mg/day (good GW) for 8 weeks and say they didn't notice significant fat loss. I have been using it in my clients for years...long before I started selling it.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

Discount Code (20% off): AM20
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    No, not human trials. It never made it that far. However, extrapolation in this instance is pretty reliable. If you read any of the research done on it or any of the papers written by researchers, they have all come to pretty much the same conclusion. PPAR beta agonists are being heavily researched right now.

There are already a few guys posting that they have lost fat within the first 2 weeks (1.5-3 pounds). I think when it comes to fat loss, dosage, product quality, and duration of use are all important factors. I have seen at least 5-6 people say my GW is the best they have ever used--noticeably stronger than any other products used previously.

GW is similar to GH in that fat loss comes, but it isn't super dramatic like clen or T3. It is slower, but consistent...and adds up over time...without all the side effects attributes to stims and other fat loss drugs. I have yet to see anyone use it at 30 mg/day (good GW) for 8 weeks and say they didn't notice significant fat loss. I have been using it in my clients for years...long before I started selling it.
    gotcha, thanks for the response.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/281831-sparkss-journey-recovery.html

7. Is this gonna be like your mk677 product where it has the main compound and then support compounds with it. ... Or is it 10mg GW a cap by itself?
    When you are a wolf, all sheep are the same.

8. Quote Originally Posted by HTGduck View Post
    Is this gonna be like your mk677 product where it has the main compound and then support compounds with it. ... Or is it 10mg GW a cap by itself?
    It's already available. GW is one of the few MA labs products that will ever contain just a single substance. The reason I left GW as a solo compound is because GW has so many diverse functions (fat loss, metabolic health, endurance booster, etc). I obviously couldn't focus on all of them at once and do it cost-effectively, so rather than trying to focus on just one thing to the exclusion of everything else and potentially segregate customers who might want to use the product for a different reason, I just left it as a solo compound.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    It's already available. GW is one of the few MA labs products that will ever contain just a single substance. The reason I left GW as a solo compound is because GW has so many diverse functions (fat loss, metabolic health, endurance booster, etc). I obviously couldn't focus on all of them at once and do it cost-effectively, so rather than trying to focus on just one thing to the exclusion of everything else and potentially segregate customers who might want to use the product for a different reason, I just left it as a solo compound.
    Gotcha. I appreciate your detailed answer.

10. Is this something you need to cycle off / pct? I am new to many compounds and haven't taken any 'non natty' things yet. Love learning and reading this stuff though!

Thanks for any future answers!!
    Current Workout Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/296714-mr-supps-keto.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Wimsicle View Post
    Is this something you need to cycle off / pct? I am new to many compounds and haven't taken any 'non natty' things yet. Love learning and reading this stuff though!

Thanks for any future answers!!
    No PCT is needed for GW. I dont think it is written in stone... But most people run it for 8-12 weeks then take a month break from it just to be safe. I dont know if that is necessary I just know that is common protocol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I've been reasearch GW and hgh frag. Both work similar by oxidizing fat. Ppl say neither work but then looking at how they're using it proves why it is isn't. You can oxidize something as much as you want but if you create no need for burn it, you won't. Pretty simple if you ask me.

Oxidize the fat with steady state fasted cardio and you'd probably notice a lot from it.
    So you're saying steady state cardio would be better when using GW than HIIT?

I'm very interested in trying this I was planning on doing a cycle of epi but with being laid off and not being able to afford everything plus gym membership I put it on hold. So now that I'm concentrating on doing cardio and a bunch of body weight exercises at my local track I am looking into this to help burn some fat. I'm selling my andros and might use some of the funds to try GW and in very interested in trying it from MA. Been hearing different dosages some say more for fat loss others more for endurance purposes. Main goal is to just burn fat and will obviously be in a small deficit when using if I do.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks

13. Just ordered last night and got shipping tracking already that's great turn around time I'll post my results for sure
    Thanks guys!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by jcratty75 View Post
    Just ordered last night and got shipping tracking already that's great turn around time I'll post my results for sure
    Thanks guys!!
    What?! No way! I placed an order aug 8 and have yet to get it. Smh
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

15. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    What?! No way! I placed an order aug 8 and have yet to get it. Smh
    Something is going on then. Your order would have bee shipped LONG ago. All orders are shipped the very next business day. I would contact the person who handles all the processing and shipping, who you can reach by going onto the website and sending an email through the "contact us" tab.
    It will go right to our CFO. Tell her (Gena) what is going on and she will look into it right away. One thing is for certain...and that is that your order either never went through...or it was shipped and you never received it...because we never wait to ship orders.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Something is going on then. Your order would have bee shipped LONG ago. All orders are shipped the very next business day. I would contact the person who handles all the processing and shipping, who you can reach by going onto the website and sending an email through the "contact us" tab.
    It will go right to our CFO. Tell her (Gena) what is going on and she will look into it right away. One thing is for certain...and that is that your order either never went through...or it was shipped and you never received it...because we never wait to ship orders.
    Now I'm confused because I sent you a DM and this is what you told me and now your saying it should've been sent? Name:  IMG_6847.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  274.8 KB
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

17. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Now I'm confused because I sent you a DM and this is what you told me and now your saying it should've been sent?
    Oh, OK...when I read your post I didn't realize it was already out of stock when you ordered it. It is still out of stock. No Somatozine has been shipped for weeks now. If anyone recently received a bottle it is because it was held up at the post office or something, but nothing has been shipped since we ran out.

The gentleman who said he ordered the other day (post #38) and already received tracking must've ordered something else with his Somatozine...and it is that other product that shipped, not the Somatozine. We can't ship something that isn't in stock.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

18. Quote Originally Posted by patrick25 View Post
    Any side effects also can you run it forever
    Don't know if you still look for a reply.
    Somewhat like a GDA. might cause low blood sugar. Not strong thou, just a little carbs help.
    Huge doses have caused cancer in rats. If you are a rat then don't take the bottle all at once.
    Run time would be 2-3 months max.
    It messes with hormones a bit. More risk with longer cycle. Seems like most people won't PCT and are OK.

19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    Somewhat like a GDA. might cause low blood sugar. Not strong thou, just a little carbs help.
    Huge doses have caused cancer in rats. If you are a rat then don't take the bottle all at once.
    It messes with hormones a bit. More risk with longer cycle. Seems like most people won't PCT and are OK.
    Since when did cardarine mess with hormones a bit? You wanna show me a study that confirms this?

20. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    Since when did cardarine mess with hormones a bit? You wanna show me a study that confirms this?
    Most all these SARMs will when ran at doses people are running with their more is better attitude. I don't think you really need a study to prove this. understanding the structure of the compounds and how they act on androgen receptors shows is highly plausible.

21. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    No studies that it will and no studies that it won't.
    Some PPAR drugs have shown to also interact with other receptors. We can't be sure Cardarine isn't like that and what it might effect.
    When I say it might, I mean might. Probably will be ok.
    Allthough if you by RC (or some small companies that sell pills) then a bigger danger is that it might be contaminated with SARMs. For that reason I like to run a test booster after, something that isn't quite for PCT but has other benefits too. Like Test1fy or Alphamax XT.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    No studies that it will and no studies that it won't.
    Some PPAR drugs have shown to also interact with other receptors. We can't be sure Cardarine isn't like that and what it might effect.
    When I say it might, I mean might. Probably will be ok.
    Allthough if you by RC (or some small companies that sell pills) then a bigger danger is that it might be contaminated with SARMs. For that reason I like to run a test booster after, something that isn't quite for PCT but has other benefits too. Like Test1fy or Alphamax XT.
    Absolute rubbish, I suggest you read back over your post, you said it messes with hormones a bit. You did not say MIGHT. Where is your proof that that rc even puts sarms into ppar modulators, basically you're just surmising everything and making sh1t up

23. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    The cancer study in rats was complete B.S. I spoke about this in depth previously. The truth is that in every study using human cell lines (there have been many), GW not only didn't cause any cancer, but it actually PREVENTED cancer in numerous bodily systems. This was actually the reason GW was first invented--to prevent cancer in humans.

As far as cycle length recommendations are concerned, anyone who says it should only be used for a certain period of time is talking out their ass (I am not referring to you, as I realize you are simply repeating what you've read), as there has never been one single researcher/doctor who provided cycle length guidelines for humans. Any currently accepted cycle recommendations were simply "made up" by peptide-research company owners, as there is absolutely zero evidence to suggest it should only be used for a certain period of time.

If anything, the evidence suggest that those who invented the drug intended for it to be used long-term, as it was being researched by pharm companies for the purpose of diabetes, cholesterol management, obesity, and cancer prevention. Prescribing the drug for those conditions indicates long-term/indefinite use...not 8 weeks. Although this is speculation as well, at least there is some evidence to suggest it is correct, unlike those peptide-research company owners who just pulled a cycle recommendation out of their ass without any evidence to back it up.

Lastly, there is absolutely zero evidence to show that GW interferes with hormones at all. This has never even been suggested, let alone proven.

It does act as a GDA, however, as one of the compound's main effects is the preferential shuttling of glucose into muscle tissue over fat cells.

At this point GW has been in use for almost 10 years with zero real-world evidence to show it causes any harmful effects, as there is no medical documentation or anecdotal reports testifying to such. On the other hand, we DO KNOW it provides a multitude of beneficial effects on our health.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Most all these SARMs will when ran at doses people are running with their more is better attitude. I don't think you really need a study to prove this. understanding the structure of the compounds and how they act on androgen receptors shows is highly plausible.
    You're correct that all SARMs will alter hormone levels, but GW isn't a SARM.
    MA Labs (masupps.com)

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    You're correct that all SARMs will alter hormone levels, but GW isn't a SARM.
    I was generalizing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fat Burners Olympus Labs, unavailable in EU
    By bb333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
  2. Cardarine (GW 501516) dosage for fat loss
    By Rhadam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-23-2016, 08:49 PM