Industry News and a Sale! Lockout buys Orbit!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lockout News Release

July 25, 2016

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469569637.343333.jpg

Lockout Industries acquires Orbit Nutrition

(McKinney, TX)- Lockout Industries announced today that it has acquired all assets of Orbit Supplements also known as Orbit Nutrition.

As part of this transaction, Lockout will be transitioning to the updated, more user friendly Orbit Supplements operating platform. This upgrade will allow Lockout to improve upon its current consumer purchasing experience.

Upon Implementation of the new website platform all Lockout and Orbit customer information will be saved as one and will carry on under current operating procedures of Lockout Supplements.

“Mitch and I have been working together for several years in this industry. I’m honored to take over the Orbit name, welcoming all Orbit customers to our family, and providing them with best rated service our industry provides. We look forward to working with Mitch and his staff on his continued innovation and future products in the supplement industry. “Said Greg Green, Officer of Lockout Industries.

"Greg and I have an established relationship and I am very pleased to have Orbit Nutrition/Supplements be a part of the Lockout Industries team. Greg and Glenn run an exceptional company that provides amazing service that Orbit Nutrition customers have come to expect from a supplement retailer. We will also be working closely with Lockout on future Body Performance Solutions (BPS) releases and exclusives. I look forward to working with the entire Lockout team going forward." said Mitch Barham, owner at BPS Nutrition

“With same day shipping Monday-Saturday and the improved operating system resulting from this transaction we are certain Lockout can maintain if not improve upon the service levels the Orbit Supplements customer has grown accustomed to,” stated Glenn Green, Officer of Lockout Industries.

This transaction is just another step in Lockout Supplements becoming your one stop shop for all your on-line and in-store dietary supplement needs.

About Lockout Industries

Lockout Industries is a nutritional dietary supplement store established in 2007 and has very quickly become one of the best rated online supplement stores in the industry. Lockout strives to provide the best customer service possible at the most competitive prices and guarantees same day mail out of all orders placed before 4:00 pm CST each day the mail runs.

In we are offering the code orbit10 for all our new orbit customers and current Lockout family to receive an extra 10% off Lockout pricing.

Take advantage!
Lockout Supplements : Lockout Supplements, Bodybuilding Supplements, Whey Protein, Creatine. Cheapest Prices

Discount Code = orbit10

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Exciting news for both companies. :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got so excited when I read that email! Fantastic news for everyone!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This was such a great news that I believe it deserves a bump ;) lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established