Meet the Lockout Supplements Staff!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take a lot of things for granted and one of those is that everyone just happens to know that I'm a Lockout rep and can help with any questions they may have. I mean, it's in my signature! However, as more and more of us use the mobile app (and some exclusively), our signatures aren't out there so easily to be seen. So I decided I wanted to put this together so that anyone who may have a question about a product, or curious about stock, or just wanting to chat knew who could help them when it comes to all things Lockout.

Listed below, you will see the usernames for Greg (the owner and just all around, the man), along with the reps.
sgtgreen
Driven2lift
luelinks
MidwestBeast

So whenever you need anything, just let any of us know!

Thanks for your support!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
This is a great idea and I want to say that I'm always here to help anyone that has any questions or concerns.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hoo rah!

Any possible question you could have on supplements or anything we carry, I am quick to respond and happy to help

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I pop in from time to time! :)

sareea

Awards
Do you offer reasonable INTL shipping ?
FIMS / DHL economy / or any other cheap flatrate usps :D ?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good group of guys to deal with!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll defer to sgtgreen on this one as I am in the states and don't have direct experience with this one.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take a lot of things for granted and one of those is that everyone just happens to know that I'm a Lockout rep and can help with any questions they may have. I mean, it's in my signature! However, as more and more of us use the mobile app (and some exclusively), our signatures aren't out there so easily to be seen. So I decided I wanted to put this together so that anyone who may have a question about a product, or curious about stock, or just wanting to chat knew who could help them when it comes to all things Lockout.

Listed below, you will see the usernames for Greg (the owner and just all around, the man), along with the reps.

sgtgreen

Driven2lift

luelinks

MidwestBeast

So whenever you need anything, just let any of us know!

Thanks for your support!
Are you sure that you have enough experience with supplementation to be able to offer the kind of varied assistance required? :p

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Currently we only ship overseas to retailers. There's just been too much fraud trying in the past. If you want to make an order over $500 you can email [email protected] and im sure we can work something out.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Stolen credit cards, and chargebacks are worse than logistics. :/

Oo :( ok.
Have you tried globegistics and encidia ?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Some *******s ruin it for everyone...

Unavoidable unfortunately

sareea

Awards
Oooo dam. I didn't expect it to reach this level ...
I know that paypal verification of accounts protects from that.

Good luck :) and lets hope for good

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
It's good to visit the site once or twice a week and see no threads about Lockout making errors or not shipping orders. :)

Thanks for the help on here guys.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lockout is #1 for good reason!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to keep this thread bumped up.

If there is ever anything I can do to help, please let me know!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to keep this thread bumped up.

If there is ever anything I can do to help, please let me know!
I assume you mean as far as lifting and supplementation is concerned? If not, I could use some help tearing off some siding this weekend. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume you mean as far as lifting and supplementation is concerned? If not, I could use some help tearing off some siding this weekend. ;)
If I was there, I would.

Busy weekend for us, actually -- wife is working the gate for the football game at her HS tonight and I plan to go out (was looking more forward to it before our close friends' son, who is a senior on the team, broke his hand and is out for the season...) and a wedding tomorrow.

I spent a full Sunday helping a buddy put together a monstrous swing/play set for his daughter a couple weeks ago.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Will work for food

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Love some smoke!