Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been a repeat Lockout customer for over 5 years now. Back then, they were the lowest prices in town, and shipping was always quick and everything showed up as expected. Recently I found myself short on whey, so I decided to place an order - turns out it had been well over a year since my last, as I had to update my address.

But more than 5 years after my first order, the only thing that changed was that Lockout has somehow managed to get faster. I got my 10lb bag of protein in 2 days, packed right (with free samples!) and for a price cheaper than anyone else (spent over an hour crunching the numbers lol). I am continually impressed with this company: what they stand for, how they started, and especially their commitment to being number one in this industry.

Thank you guys for being so good other retailers have to try to compete with you! Keep doing your thing.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
MidwestBeast luelinks Lockout

We're doing something right

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love hearing this!

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Thanks for taking the time and posting.
We are Grateful to have you and look forward to helping you save money for several years to come! :)

jgraves31

jgraves31

Awards
Been a member here for a good bit and post rarely. However I must give recognition to Lockout for great service as well.

Keep up the fantastic job guys!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Lockout is probably my favorite site too, a lot of sites i use to order from that went to S*** such as nutraplanet but lockout continues to be great.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I have been a repeat Lockout customer for over 5 years now. Back then, they were the lowest prices in town, and shipping was always quick and everything showed up as expected. Recently I found myself short on whey, so I decided to place an order - turns out it had been well over a year since my last, as I had to update my address.

But more than 5 years after my first order, the only thing that changed was that Lockout has somehow managed to get faster. I got my 10lb bag of protein in 2 days, packed right (with free samples!) and for a price cheaper than anyone else (spent over an hour crunching the numbers lol). I am continually impressed with this company: what they stand for, how they started, and especially their commitment to being number one in this industry.

Thank you guys for being so good other retailers have to try to compete with you! Keep doing your thing.
Man I am very glad to hear you are having such a great experience with us. Greg definitely goes above and beyond to keep his prices as low as possible while stream lining everything.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Thanks Jgraves, seems most of the post in this section are complaints about stores failing customers yet they keep using them.

Everyone is family that shops with us. Ever an issue the owner himself will handle it for you. :)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ I direct to Lockout every time someone has a sour experience elsewhere.

You're spending hard-earned money, you deserve hard-working customer service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CasperKValentine Company Promotions 5
Training Forum 29
Anabolics 3
Driven2lift Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 1