Lockout gets in 5% Nutrition...

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Great to know, have yet to try anything off the line but now we all have the option :)

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya seriously who has used 5150? It looks interesting and dangerous but i want to try it

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Oh this is great news! Lockout is a ****ing awesome! Especially since I live in Dallas you guys always get things to me in 24 to 48hrs.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Thanks guys, It's been selling good so far!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
sold out of real food- no surprise as they sent cases directly to rich - LOL

great deal for those who want to try this

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Another round coming in any day now.

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
I take that back.

5% Nutrition has now decided to go back to not carrying their line online.
Lady called yelling that we cant sell online still even though the rep said we now could.
Whatever we have is all that will be sold, we have been forced to drop the line.

Sorry guys seems to many stores crying about Lockout Pricing. They love to hate us. :)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I take that back.

5% Nutrition has now decided to go back to not carrying their line online.
Lady called yelling that we cant sell online still even though the rep said we now could.
Whatever we have is all that will be sold, we have been forced to drop the line.

Sorry guys seems to many stores crying about Lockout Pricing. They love to hate us. :)
WHAAAAAA?!?!?! Who does that? Does that happen to you guys a lot?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Damn.
Oh well it was fun while it lasted right?

Sorry not all of the world can deal with our stellar pricing ;)

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
some stores have higher prices and some lower, but regardless in the end, it averages out; sales wise.

not for nothing, but in todays sup industry, when every manufacture is selling just about the same product, all you have left is your word. Once you break that, but your done.

Lockout is not some shady fly by night online store, far from it.

SMH

sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
WHAAAAAA?!?!?! Who does that? Does that happen to you guys a lot?
Complaints? Yes of course. Everyone hates winners. ;p
Usually companies worried about storefront business set the grand MAP pricing agreement. We follow MAP pricing on ones that have it.
With that said, obviously taking away our advantage to gain the sale is taken away so we dont like MAP pricing. I'm willing to work for less margin than anyone else. No MAP priced companies sells well at Lockout. A few companies have been top 10 sellers at Lockout when they decided to go MAP and now aren't even in the top 100...

Lockout and AllStar are the most complained about pricing in the industry.
We are always battling to be the lowest priced site in the world. VERY little margins left to operate.

My brother and i both have other full time jobs or we wouldn't be able to run Lockout at the margins we sell at.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CasperKValentine Company Promotions 5
Training Forum 29
Anabolics 3
Driven2lift Company Promotions 0
MidwestBeast Company Promotions 1