LiveLong Nutrition needs Reps!

LiveLong

LiveLong

Awards
We are looking for board reps. Youve seen this before but here are the duties:
Responsibilities of the Reps:
-Helping customers in threads and informing them of our products and how it can help. No post whores.
-Helping with polls, and giveaways. Contribute ideas for brand promotion and customer satisfaction.
-Keeping the company active with weekly/daily postings and thread creation.
icon-01.jpg
Please apply here or message me for details. We are growing rapidly and need help on the boards! This position will not be exclusive for this board, we need representation on another large message board performing the same duties.

Good luck!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oooh, solid opp to be with a great company :) apps soon to be pouring in, I imagine...

JC32

JC32

Awards
Bump!

LiveLong

LiveLong

Awards
Hey guys, still looking for a few good people!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I know there are some members around here looking to be a more active part of the AM community, being a rep is rewarding and enjoyable.

On top of that, LiveLong is a good company from my experience, my first trial was their TMG and now several bulk options, lets see some applications here AM

LiveLong

LiveLong

Awards
Thanks for the kind words Driven

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'd be keen for this... Wouldnt mind being more active on here. Im based in the UK though?

EDIT: I've been looking at your products for most of this afternoon, Im impressed by a few to say the least. Looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into research.