If you could try any LG product

1. If you could try any LG product

what would you use for mass and strength? This is not for me, its for my pops. hes wantin to get back into pushin weights like good ole days

2. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what would you use for mass and strength? This is not for me, its for my pops. hes wantin to get back into pushin weights like good ole days

Id use Psarm, that would be good for some decent mass and strength while your body is trying to remember muscle memory!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. so you would say go with that over MethylD and MMV2?
    •   

4. I would, start slow and get back into it then BAMMM throw the M1D/MMv2 hammer at it and get jacked :bb3:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

5. well i have him on green mag right now. and he is also taking a daily multi from VS called Ultimate man Elite, and he is taking protein powder with me and also he is on intraXcell. i have been getting him back in slowly for the past month and a half

6. i would like to try dermasize. im curious to see feedback on users exp. ive searched but can't find much. does lg still make it?

7. anyone home?

8. I don't believe we make Dermasize any longer.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I don't believe we make Dermasize any longer.
    dammit. did it not get good feedback or something?
    ive been curious if transdermal ecdysterone was more beneficial than the oral or if it worked at all.
    what other transdermal products do u have besides lipoburn and i think its called no fuse?

10. Quote Originally Posted by ropehead View Post
    dammit. did it not get good feedback or something?
    ive been curious if transdermal ecdysterone was more beneficial than the oral or if it worked at all.
    what other transdermal products do u have besides lipoburn and i think its called no fuse?
    I think people had issues with it causing skin rash. I don't know how severe prolly not much. I know of one retailer that still carries it.

11. anadrualic state cant wait

Similar Forum Threads

1. A FAT LOSS PRODUCT AND NOT A WEIGHT LOSS PRODUCT
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-24-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Product X
    By believer in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2010, 08:21 PM
  3. Legal Gears' Product X & Product Y
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements