New version of Methyl 1-D?

  1. New version of Methyl 1-D?


    Hi! A couple of weeks ago on another online store i saw a new version of LG Methyl 1-D. In place of ATD there is the ingredient of Arom-X by AMS - 3a-Hydroxyblalblalal, you know and some changes in the supportive matrix. When will this new version become wildly available and can you explain more?Thanks!!!


  2. The next version should become available shortly from what I understand.

    The new Methyl 1D will contain Androsterone instead of ATD.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    The next version should become available shortly from what I understand.

    The new Methyl 1D will contain Androsterone instead of ATD.
    whats the word on it being available at nutra?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
    •   
       


  4. will that have real andro ????

  5. Quote Originally Posted by eddie85 View Post
    will that have real andro ????
    Real andro meaning...Androstenediol/Androstenedione? No sir. Androsterone though, yes.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    whats the word on it being available at nutra?
    As far as I know, no word yet on availability at Nutra. As I'm not even sure of the availability elsewhere yet,

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    As far as I know, no word yet on availability at Nutra. As I'm not even sure of the availability elsewhere yet,
    since lg is a board sponsor i don't understand why nutra doesn't carry the whole line up. all the threads about mmv2 on this board and the official store doesn't even carry it, that makes no sense to me. come on sam, you need to carry this stuff.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  8. So is the LG methyl-1d any good? is it dhea?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dbsb View Post
    So is the LG methyl-1d any good? is it dhea?
    In it's ester form, yes.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    since lg is a board sponsor i don't understand why nutra doesn't carry the whole line up. all the threads about mmv2 on this board and the official store doesn't even carry it, that makes no sense to me. come on sam, you need to carry this stuff.
    you can now get MMv2 for a great deal in the Trifecta Stack plus free IGH1 at NP.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Version of Methyl 1-D?
    By peyton22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:58 PM
  2. methyl-plex methyl-drol cycle questions
    By calidood in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Log in
Log in