i want to run mmv2 again
- 05-29-2008, 02:29 PM
- 05-30-2008, 10:01 PM
That could depend on a number of factors. Perhaps Receptor would be a good option to avoid this though.
- 05-31-2008, 07:30 AM
05-31-2008, 11:00 AM
damn bigt IDK how I missed this one.
Yea Recpetor would be a good option. I dont think back to back runs would effect a whole lot. From past experience you may have to up the dose a tad but since you'll also be running another compound you may be able to get away with it. Maybe take daily dose of MMv2 pre-workout if that fits your schudle.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
05-31-2008, 03:01 PM
USE CODE BIGT50OFF
05-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Receptor will definately help you, enabling you to stay at the same dose as before withuot losing much effectiveness!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
05-31-2008, 07:54 PM
06-05-2008, 12:05 PM
06-05-2008, 01:37 PM
06-05-2008, 02:04 PM
06-05-2008, 03:22 PM
06-06-2008, 02:56 AM
06-07-2008, 04:09 PM
06-07-2008, 06:37 PM
How was MMv2 on the hairline? I have two bottles ready to go, but I am a little spooked about my hair.
I had planned on running and logging it by now, but I haven't been able to train consistently for the past few weeks. So my plan would be to run it as soon as I get back on schedule, training without interruption. But, like I said I am a bit worried about my hair.
06-07-2008, 07:33 PM
06-07-2008, 08:56 PM
USE CODE BIGT50OFF
06-07-2008, 10:30 PM
06-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By alvin1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
- By deadikated in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
- By DieselPump in forum NutraplanetReplies: 28Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
- By mulliganoct in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
- By Dadof2 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:14 PM