i want to run mmv2 again

  1. i want to run mmv2 again


    want to stack with h-drol this time. question, will running back to back cycles of mmv2 diminish it's effects by alot?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF


  2. That could depend on a number of factors. Perhaps Receptor would be a good option to avoid this though.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlei View Post
    That could depend on a number of factors. Perhaps Receptor would be a good option to avoid this though.
    thanks for reply. don't know much about receptor or its ing.'s. i have heard alot of people say these kind of products are worthless, but to be fair, i don't think they have actually tried them.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF
    •   
       


  4. damn bigt IDK how I missed this one.

    Yea Recpetor would be a good option. I dont think back to back runs would effect a whole lot. From past experience you may have to up the dose a tad but since you'll also be running another compound you may be able to get away with it. Maybe take daily dose of MMv2 pre-workout if that fits your schudle.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    damn bigt IDK how I missed this one.

    Yea Recpetor would be a good option. I dont think back to back runs would effect a whole lot. From past experience you may have to up the dose a tad but since you'll also be running another compound you may be able to get away with it. Maybe take daily dose of MMv2 pre-workout if that fits your schudle.
    hell yeah, thunder god was all over that one, got me up to 5 pre-workout. had a great recomp/cut at 6/6 mmv2/11oxo, want to add some strength this time with the added h-drol. this is an inexpensive stack and already have a ton of pct stuff, so i might give the receptor a try-see for myself. thanks for reply, dw.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  6. Receptor will definately help you, enabling you to stay at the same dose as before withuot losing much effectiveness!

    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Receptor will definately help you, enabling you to stay at the same dose as before withuot losing much effectiveness!

    hey thanks gt, yeah im gonna give it a shot. had no sides on mmv2, even at 6ed. really hated for it to end.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  8. how bad does mmv2 shut u down?

  9. I personally had no shutdown. My PCT protocol was just Formadrol Extreme 4/3/2/1

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I personally had no shutdown. My PCT protocol was just Formadrol Extreme 4/3/2/1
    x2. pct was formadrol, psarm, stoked and powerful. had 0 shutdown at mmv2 6 a day/11oxo 6 a day.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  11. wow, i wonder if u can use mmv2 between cycles like anavar.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigNemo View Post
    wow, i wonder if u can use mmv2 between cycles like anavar.
    you are including time off for pct between cycles, right?
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  13. actually no, low dose anavar during pct (5-10mg/day)

  14. How was MMv2 on the hairline? I have two bottles ready to go, but I am a little spooked about my hair.

    I had planned on running and logging it by now, but I haven't been able to train consistently for the past few weeks. So my plan would be to run it as soon as I get back on schedule, training without interruption. But, like I said I am a bit worried about my hair.

  15. hair is so over rated

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    How was MMv2 on the hairline? I have two bottles ready to go, but I am a little spooked about my hair.

    I had planned on running and logging it by now, but I haven't been able to train consistently for the past few weeks. So my plan would be to run it as soon as I get back on schedule, training without interruption. But, like I said I am a bit worried about my hair.
    no problem. i really didn't have any negative sides. when i run methyls i am usually done with them by 4th week, that is when sides usually effect me, including shedding. mmv2 isn't a methyl and i feel like i could have run it 8 weeks with no problem. in my opinion mmv2 is very clean.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    USE CODE BIGT50OFF

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Dadof2 View Post
    How was MMv2 on the hairline? I have two bottles ready to go, but I am a little spooked about my hair.

    I had planned on running and logging it by now, but I haven't been able to train consistently for the past few weeks. So my plan would be to run it as soon as I get back on schedule, training without interruption. But, like I said I am a bit worried about my hair.
    I have noticed thinness from other products, but none from MMv2. That is me though. Some people are more prone to MPB obviously. I wouldn't let even minute sides keep you from running this product though. It will be worth it, and from my own experience, it is easy on the line.

  18. Thanks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 10:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 05:34 PM
  4. Mmv2
    By mulliganoct in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:42 PM
  5. Where/When Can I Get Some MMV2?
    By Dadof2 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Log in
Log in