ultimate stack and now puffy irritated nipples..

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
hi there ..

i took the utlimate stack for 3 weeks (instead of four) and went on pct with formadrol extreme for 2 weeks. but i STILL suffer from puffy, sensitive nipples. what can i do to resolve this? and i did send an email but did not receive a reply.

thank you

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I 2nd what DW has asked.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
i followed the template on the site How to take LG Sciences Products Safely and Effectively

AM 2 caps methyl 1-d , 1 caps 1gh1, repeat PM and then liquid masterdrol and cold fsion ex pre workout.

i did the bare minimum hear i was getting GREAT resultswith the cycle but had transiient high blood pressure and now the nipples, so i stopped after 3 weeks.

what i need to know right now is what to take, etc,. to help with this.

in addition i sent emails (which were promptly replied) during this cycle to make sure i was understanding the instructions correctly

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i followed the template on the site How to take LG Sciences Products Safely and Effectively

AM 2 caps methyl 1-d , 1 caps 1gh1, repeat PM and then liquid masterdrol and cold fsion ex pre workout.

i did the bare minimum hear i was getting GREAT resultswith the cycle but had transiient high blood pressure and now the nipples, so i stopped after 3 weeks.

what i need to know right now is what to take, etc,. to help with this.

in addition i sent emails (which were promptly replied) during this cycle to make sure i was understanding the instructions correctly

Id go with upping the dose of Formadrol, or if you can get nolva, torem,exemastane or something of that nature. Maybe even ATD caps will probly work. That would be what i would do.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
Id go with upping the dose of Formadrol, or if you can get nolva, torem,exemastane or something of that nature. Maybe even ATD caps will probly work. That would be what i would do.
well i already finished my two weeks of formadrol extreme so go back on it for another two weeks? i was doing 2 caps a day before..

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When did the nipple itching start? I use progesterone cream to treat any gyno related symptoms I have and it works great for me.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
When did the nipple itching start? I use progesterone cream to treat any gyno related symptoms I have and it works great for me.
i noticed it the end of the second week during the cycle and it has persisted since then. its not itching per say more like puffiness, redness and i noticed the top-end of the nipple itself looks 'clear-like' and the area surrounding real red .

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i noticed it the end of the second week during the cycle and it has persisted since then. its not itching per say more like puffiness, redness and i noticed the top-end of the nipple itself looks 'clear-like' and the area surrounding real red .

Hhhmm thats odd. Id go back on at 4 a day of the formadrol or get some ATD caps and try those or some nolva at 40/40/20/20 might do the trick.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I would stop everything to be safe for now.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
LearningLots, you still have lots to learn. :dance:

of course i do, i never posted acting like i KNEW LOTS. i am not here to impress anyone by my knowledge. or my ego.

i followed the directions EXACTLY at the minimum dosage and i have this problem. you force of green claim to want to help people in your profile 'My new philosophy to share to others about life and fitness' ... but this post seems to contradict?

to redirect the post LG SCIENCES i am receiving contradictory information from your reps, what is the safest plan at this point?

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
of course i do, i never posted acting like i KNEW LOTS. i am not here to impress anyone by my knowledge. or my ego.

i followed the directions EXACTLY at the minimum dosage and i have this problem. you force of green claim to want to help people in your profile 'My new philosophy to share to others about life and fitness' ... but this post seems to contradict?

to redirect the post LG SCIENCES i am receiving contradictory information from your reps, what is the safest plan at this point?
Dude I believe they recommended nolva. That is what pretty much anyone is going to tell you. It works! So give it a try. Dont stress out if it doesn't as their are other ways to combat this. Try the nolvadex at 40/30/20/20 or even less if it begins to work. Just try to keep from rubbing, poking, or basically touching your nips as this will also irritate them even more. If this doesn't work then I suggest posting on the PCT forum. There are a lot of very knowledgeable members here at AM. Good luck.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Officially as a company, we can't recommend Nolvadex, since it is a prescription drug, unless you see your doctor. I would go see a Dr. for anything that is an issue. We don't have many reports of gyno, but every body is different. Our reps don't officially speak for our company, they are volunteer reps, so they are a little more free with their advise. So, officially, we have to recommend you go see someone if your problems don't subside.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Officially as a company, we can't recommend Nolvadex, since it is a prescription drug, unless you see your doctor. I would go see a Dr. for anything that is an issue. We don't have many reports of gyno, but every body is different. Our reps don't officially speak for our company, they are volunteer reps, so they are a little more free with their advise. So, officially, we have to recommend you go see someone if your problems don't subside.
When it comes to people that already have gyno, almost anything slightly hormonal can aggravate it. My buddy's boobs go f*in haywire from something as little as Forslean! LOL

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF, Volunteer Reps? Are they not compensated in some manner?

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
Dude I believe they recommended nolva. That is what pretty much anyone is going to tell you. It works! So give it a try. Dont stress out if it doesn't as their are other ways to combat this. Try the nolvadex at 40/30/20/20 or even less if it begins to work. Just try to keep from rubbing, poking, or basically touching your nips as this will also irritate them even more. If this doesn't work then I suggest posting on the PCT forum. There are a lot of very knowledgeable members here at AM. Good luck.

thank you!

qbrownies

Awards
My gyno

Dude i wouldnt wish this crap on anyone

work so hard for bod and power then bam ruined from improper or no pct

to aid in the combined effort my self diagnosed forum inspired remedy is 3 bottles of rebound xt with 90 20 mg pills of nolva

i was taking 3 caps of rxt per day going to up that to 4 ed since it isnt working and prolly going to start taking 3 caps per day of nolva once it comes and continue the nolva p[ast the rebound tapering slightly

if it worx I will post full thread to help all of the other guys like the vets did 4 me...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
First of all you dosed the formadrol too low, I would have done at least 4 caps ED, I would probably do 6 and then taper down.

Second of all this is probably NOT gyno, it is most likely prolactin-related and if this is the cause nolvadex will probably not do a whole lot. If you want go the AI route and stay on the legal side you can try some topical formestane. If you do run Nolva for christ sakes just run it 20/20/10/10. Broscientists may recommend may recommend 40-60 mg but there is no evidence to back it.

Third - you should probably see a doctor if you're really worried. Do you have any history of gyno (androgen related or prepubertal?)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hhhmm thats odd. Id go back on at 4 a day of the formadrol or get some ATD caps and try those or some nolva at 40/40/20/20 might do the trick.
When I ran my Formadrol I used 4 caps a day from the start. I usually up the dosage on any supp I take for the shear fact that I weigh over 200lbs. That is a personal preference and it of course depends on the product/chemical. You may find that this will help you (upping the dosage), but in all reality you should have a SERM on standby in case things like this happen. Another cheap option may be trione, but it sounds like you need a SERM. 4 weeks of Formadrol at 4 caps a day killed my extremely mild gyno (consisted of puffy nipples and a very small bump behind the nip) and any augmented breast tissue I may have had.

Hope that helps ya man.

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
When I ran my Formadrol I used 4 caps a day from the start. I usually up the dosage on any supp I take for the shear fact that I weigh over 200lbs. That is a personal preference and it of course depends on the product/chemical. You may find that this will help you (upping the dosage), but in all reality you should have a SERM on standby in case things like this happen. Another cheap option may be trione, but it sounds like you need a SERM. 4 weeks of Formadrol at 4 caps a day killed my extremely mild gyno (consisted of puffy nipples and a very small bump behind the nip) and any augmented breast tissue I may have had.

Hope that helps ya man.

thank you for all your suggestions.. i'm just gonna start with 4 weeks of formadrol at four a day (i'm 208lbs) ... and then go from there

LEARNINGLOTS

Awards
First of all you dosed the formadrol too low, I would have done at least 4 caps ED, I would probably do 6 and then taper down.

Second of all this is probably NOT gyno, it is most likely prolactin-related and if this is the cause nolvadex will probably not do a whole lot. If you want go the AI route and stay on the legal side you can try some topical formestane. If you do run Nolva for christ sakes just run it 20/20/10/10. Broscientists may recommend may recommend 40-60 mg but there is no evidence to back it.

Third - you should probably see a doctor if you're really worried. Do you have any history of gyno (androgen related or prepubertal?)

no history of gyno. hmm. can't find formestane. well i spent more time looking at gyno pics online and my breasts themselves aren't big just the nipples themselves so at least not a severe case, but there def. consistently puffy and sensitive something i know i never experienced prior.

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
no history of gyno. hmm. can't find formestane. well i spent more time looking at gyno pics online and my breasts themselves aren't big just the nipples themselves so at least not a severe case, but there def. consistently puffy and sensitive something i know i never experienced prior.
Search for E-Form.

qbrownies

Awards
rebound xt did not work 4 me

finsihed my 4th bottle of rebound xt tapering off for the last bottle and have had minimal boob reduction some but not enough id say about 10 percent reduction.

I am not giving up i have just recieved tamoxifen citrate tablets I.P.

unsure if i should wait or not before starting to take my tamoxifen ive been on rebound for a couple of months now. any 1 have a suggestion

well im planning a 6 month run on tamoxifen citrate my pills are equivalant to 10 mg tamoxifen i will go for either 20 mg pd to 40 mg pd again any suggestions from those who have had any success with long term gyno treatment with tamoxifen..

thanx will keep you guys updated

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
finsihed my 4th bottle of rebound xt tapering off for the last bottle and have had minimal boob reduction some but not enough id say about 10 percent reduction.

I am not giving up i have just recieved tamoxifen citrate tablets I.P.

unsure if i should wait or not before starting to take my tamoxifen ive been on rebound for a couple of months now. any 1 have a suggestion

well im planning a 6 month run on tamoxifen citrate my pills are equivalant to 10 mg tamoxifen i will go for either 20 mg pd to 40 mg pd again any suggestions from those who have had any success with long term gyno treatment with tamoxifen..

thanx will keep you guys updated
You would get more feedback in the PCT forum. Lots of very knowledgeable people there.:thumbsup: