ultimate stack and now puffy irritated nipples..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by LEARNINGLOTS View Post
    no history of gyno. hmm. can't find formestane. well i spent more time looking at gyno pics online and my breasts themselves aren't big just the nipples themselves so at least not a severe case, but there def. consistently puffy and sensitive something i know i never experienced prior.
    Search for E-Form.

2. Quote Originally Posted by rhodesman View Post
    Search for E-Form.

lol -- went to 25 diff sites. ALL out of stock.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LEARNINGLOTS View Post
    lol -- went to 25 diff sites. ALL out of stock.
    [email protected] dude that sux. I bought mine from the local nut. store off the counter.
  4. rebound xt did not work 4 me

finsihed my 4th bottle of rebound xt tapering off for the last bottle and have had minimal boob reduction some but not enough id say about 10 percent reduction.

I am not giving up i have just recieved tamoxifen citrate tablets I.P.

unsure if i should wait or not before starting to take my tamoxifen ive been on rebound for a couple of months now. any 1 have a suggestion

well im planning a 6 month run on tamoxifen citrate my pills are equivalant to 10 mg tamoxifen i will go for either 20 mg pd to 40 mg pd again any suggestions from those who have had any success with long term gyno treatment with tamoxifen..

thanx will keep you guys updated

5. Quote Originally Posted by qbrownies View Post
    finsihed my 4th bottle of rebound xt tapering off for the last bottle and have had minimal boob reduction some but not enough id say about 10 percent reduction.

I am not giving up i have just recieved tamoxifen citrate tablets I.P.

unsure if i should wait or not before starting to take my tamoxifen ive been on rebound for a couple of months now. any 1 have a suggestion

well im planning a 6 month run on tamoxifen citrate my pills are equivalant to 10 mg tamoxifen i will go for either 20 mg pd to 40 mg pd again any suggestions from those who have had any success with long term gyno treatment with tamoxifen..

thanx will keep you guys updated
    You would get more feedback in the PCT forum. Lots of very knowledgeable people there.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help with puffy nipples.
    By stonewall3 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:44 PM
  2. Puffy Nipples
    By bigbrock in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 04:42 PM
  3. PUFFY NIPPLES!