Ultimate stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%

Ultimate stack

I am a LG virgin, and to the forum, so bear with me if I ask things that are already out there and havent found them yet. On the LG web site I found the Ultimate stack list: Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1, Liquid Masterdrol, Cold Fusion EX-all for 4 week cycle, then Formadrol Extreme for 2 weeks.

1. What is the dosage for Masterdrol on W/O off days, seems to be unclear on label as well. Label states 2 8cc doses daily, but stack chart reads 16cc before W/O?
    2. Chart is a total of 6 weeks, then nothing for 4 additional weeks. Is this true and what can expect in those 4 additional weeks.
    3. Whats next for me after this cycle, pSHARM or same Ultimate Stack again.

Brief history, sorry I know background info helps. I have been working out off and on for years, have tried several products in the past but I was inconsitant and so I have remained average. At 35 I am ready for true growth and dedication it takes, ex wife has helped push me this direction. Anyway I want to reach my potential and then push through it, diet and training are on target, just need help with the boost of supplements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mulliganoct View Post
    I am a LG virgin, and to the forum, so bear with me if I ask things that are already out there and havent found them yet. On the LG web site I found the Ultimate stack list: Methyl 1-D, I-GH-1, Liquid Masterdrol, Cold Fusion EX-all for 4 week cycle, then Formadrol Extreme for 2 weeks.

1. What is the dosage for Masterdrol on W/O off days, seems to be unclear on label as well. Label states 2 8cc doses daily, but stack chart reads 16cc before W/O?
    -If you choose you can run 1serving on non-workouty days and 2 servings on workout days for an extra push in the weight room
    2. Chart is a total of 6 weeks, then nothing for 4 additional weeks. Is this true and what can expect in those 4 additional weeks.
    -In the four additional weeks (after your 6 weeks run) I would say pick up the BOGO pSARM/formadrol deal at NP and make those 4 weeks to really build up that natty test production then take a few weeks off hormonal (2-4 weeks) stuff and kinda of "level" out.
    3. Whats next for me after this cycle, pSHARM or same Ultimate Stack again.
    -See answer above

Brief history, sorry I know background info helps. I have been working out off and on for years, have tried several products in the past but I was inconsitant and so I have remained average. At 35 I am ready for true growth and dedication it takes, ex wife has helped push me this direction. Anyway I want to reach my potential and then push through it, diet and training are on target, just need help with the boost of supplements. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hope that helps
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%

Thanks. I will continue to post result and ask for help. I already picked up the pSHARM at dps nutrition, it seemed like a good buy, it was bogo as well. I will check out the other site to compare, I have found that alot of it is in shipping.

Quick note is the Formadrol you refer to also the Formadrol extreme? Just want to get the short hand correct for the future.

Any mention of digestive problems with any of this stack? Or did I eat one too many eggs yesterday?

Thanks for the response.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yea I mean formdadrol extreme.

None that I have heard up with that stack....Too many eggs does that to me too,lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.12%

Thanks. Been a little busy and havent been at the computer for a day or two.

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. What would be the ultimate MST Stack?
    By ws65 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 10:56 PM
  3. ultimate stack
    By cedrone50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 11:48 AM
  4. Ultimate NHA Stack
    By kknecht1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 07:09 AM
  5. Ultimate Savings w/ the Ultimate NHA Stack!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:42 AM