methyl 1-d teens?

  1. New Member
    redbull3411's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

    methyl 1-d teens?


    I am 18 years old looking for a good boost of strength.. ive read quite a bit about the prohormones and stuff.. Will methyl 1-d give me the boost of muscle i want?

    Also with my age can it screw me up?

    I still do hear of the harmful effects of the 1-d on the liver... is this truly still a problem and can be dangerous?

    Last question.... if i do take the stuff for 4 or 6 weeks and then go off and take formadrol, will i feel a sudden lose of power and have to wait several weeks to regain normal perameters?

  2. Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

    Wait a bit longer brother. If you'd read up on your PHs then you'd know that taking them now would be a silly decision
  3. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5553
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Wait a bit longer brother. If you'd read up on your PHs then you'd know that taking them now would be a silly decision
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redbull3411 View Post
    I am 18 years old looking for a good boost of strength.. ive read quite a bit about the prohormones and stuff.. Will methyl 1-d give me the boost of muscle i want?

    Also with my age can it screw me up?

    I still do hear of the harmful effects of the 1-d on the liver... is this truly still a problem and can be dangerous?

    Last question.... if i do take the stuff for 4 or 6 weeks and then go off and take formadrol, will i feel a sudden lose of power and have to wait several weeks to regain normal perameters?
    I strongly suggest waiting until you are at least 21 years old for the sake of your health and your body.
  5. New Member
    redbull3411's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    84
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    I strongly suggest waiting until you are at least 21 years old for the sake of your health and your body.
    So what do you think the best strength product(except creatine and protein) for someone 18??? would formadrol be safe/ give any strength or muscular gains??
  6. Banned
    Cub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    930
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    64.45%

    At 18, none of these products will do anything for you mate. Eat more and sleep more
  7. Senior Member
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Rep Power
    684
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    26.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by redbull3411 View Post
    So what do you think the best strength product(except creatine and protein) for someone 18??? would formadrol be safe/ give any strength or muscular gains??
    I made serious gains in my first few years (19-21) with nothing more than creatine sporadically, and diet. I'd say the best strength product for anyone really is dedication (as cheesy as that sounds).

    But if you are sold on a supplement, I'd say creatine mono or Beta Alanine, as I like BA a lot. Both of these products are in LG's pre-workout formula Cold Fusion. So you may want to check that out if you want everything in one formula. Or you could go the route of buying each in bulk.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. gh boosters for teens
    By emiliozapata in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 02:54 AM
  2. creatine and teens
    By bigjoey84 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 06:36 PM
  3. Teens
    By noctorum in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 11:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in