LG pulling plug on M1-D

1. LG pulling plug on M1-D

Ive noticed that there isnt any M1-D left on the LG website, anyone know whats going on?

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ole Skl View Post
    Ive noticed that there isnt any M1-D left on the LG website, anyone know whats going on?

Theres been a million and one threads about this bro. We are still going to put it out as far as i have been informed, we are just reformulating it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Theres been a million and one threads about this bro. We are still going to put it out as far as i have been informed, we are just reformulating it.
    sooo...where is it? just out of stock or what?

4. From what I understand it's been discontinued until it can be reformulated and then re-released.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    From what I understand it's been discontinued until it can be reformulated and then re-released.
    Yep.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    reformulated and then re-released.
    Any ideas what is going to be different between current and the new one? Or are those ancient chinese secrets? Calgon?!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

7. Ancient chinese secrets, with a little dash of Ghengis Khan thrown in. I'll find out for you, lol.

Edit: The new M1D is going to have low dose Androsterone which is replacing the ATD.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    Ancient chinese secrets, with a little dash of Ghengis Khan thrown in. I'll find out for you, lol.

Edit: The new M1D is going to have low dose Androsterone which is replacing the ATD.
    Dschingas Khan?

9. This should be out within the next week and a half or so. Product i beleive was being completed next week, so expect the new batches to be popping up soon.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This should be out within the next week and a half or so. Product i beleive was being completed next week, so expect the new batches to be popping up soon.
    i saw this on another site, the new version looks like little sister of mmv2, 85mg of active v 100mg in mmv2.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

11. So M1D will no longer have anything that lowers estrogen?

12. It is simply swapping out the ATD for Androsterone. Everything else is the same. Androsterone is a natural AI, just like ATD, so it should be about the same if not a little stronger...

13. why the swap? I think I got the first version, please can you state the exact ingredients and mg that have changed so I can check it out

Thank you

14. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It is simply swapping out the ATD for Androsterone. Everything else is the same. Androsterone is a natural AI, just like ATD, so it should be about the same if not a little stronger...
    I prefer androsterone, this new M1D will certainly be a bit better effects wise as well as more FDA friendly as ATD seems to be making its way out of many formulas.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

15. 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
    3-beta-hydroxy-urs-12-en-28-oic acid
    3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one

Why has it the better effects? the above listed are the changes. Are these the ATD from the old formua?

Thanks

16. i remember purchasing M1D when it was Xplo caps. those worked like magic, this stuff i just purchased 1 week and a half ago seems to be so so.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Will they be pulling PCT also?
    By bmcjames in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:32 PM
  2. Pulling 7 g's
    By somewhatgifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2006, 02:40 PM