stacking psarm with sus500?

  1. Registered User
    casey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    stacking psarm with sus500?


    what do yall suggest. sus will be the min. dosage of 2/d. its my first cycle and i have ALOT of psarm and formadrol (thank you for the bogo!!) and was going to use it as pct but thought maybe i should add psarm to the cycle. im just not sure of all the pathways it would affect n such. any feedback would be much appreciated. and i guess i will keep pct psarm/formadrol/lx the day after my 1 month cycle ends.

  2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,623
    Answers
    0

    I would save it til PCT, pSARM is PCT
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  3. Registered User
    casey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    well what do you think about formadrol for on cycle at min. dosage/ED? or any AI for that matter? or should i wait until pct to mess with natural test output n such? it will be 40 days on cycle btw. well thanks alot!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0

    I'm not sure if the benefits of Formadrol on cycle would be worth it, as the cycle itself is going to have you in full swing anyways. I'd save it for PCT as it's pretty bada$$ at bringing you back into swing through PCT.
  5. Board Supporter
    nevergoodenough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0

    Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?
  6. Registered User
    casey2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    45
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Would you reccomend starting psarm/formadrol like the last few days of a cylce to get it in the system, or wait until the cycle is completely done?

    ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

    i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

    suggestions?
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Just start PCT the day after the cycle ends. Form and PSarm should bring you back pretty quick. There pody!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Registered User
    Nabisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by casey2 View Post
    ive been wondering the same thing. why it is suggested to start pct the day after the cycle ends instead of a few days before it ends. i cant find info on it anywhere.

    i decided to pulse my cycle anyways so in the last week i will be taking the psarm/formadrol on the off days

    suggestions?
    As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.
  9. Board Supporter
    nevergoodenough's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    535
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Nabisco View Post
    As far as starting pct the day after cycle for any ph/steroids, is because even though you stopped adding new ph/steroids, your body is already flooded with them at fairly high doses, and due to the half life of the product, it will still be in your system. So it doesn't "disappear" the day you stop taking them. So as you start PCT the day after your cycle ends, the active ph/steroid is slowly decreasing in concentration as your PCT starts building up. So in other words, you're getting those few days of "Ramp down of cycle" vs "Ramp up of PCT" whether you realize it or not. But I don't have any documentation handy to better explain. Hope that clarifies.
    Great explanation, that makes perfect sense. I psyched about the psarm/formadrol combo.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1D-pSarm Stacking Question
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:50 PM
  2. My G.E.T SUS500 PCT
    By j0sh710 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-24-2009, 03:04 PM
  3. SUS500 help!
    By matrixale80 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 10:06 AM
  4. SD + Sus500...
    By DavidCream in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 09:54 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 05:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in