Yohimbine HCL
Insulin EX:
Bitter Melon

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
First Off
I want to thank LG sciences for giving me a few samples of this at the Arnold this past year, I figured I would try one out tonight before a leg day and see how it held up. I have tried various products of this ilk and know whats a winner and whats not.

Taste 8/10
Up there with many of my favorite powders, not overly sweet, and no bitterness. Very pleasent Fruit Punch flavor. No bad aftertaste, or stinging in my throat like I have gotten from a few other powders. Definitely would not be a chore to take​
Mix-ability 6/10
Can't really say mixing with a spoon was to successful. I expected a little bit of powder to not mix into the water, but after using the recommended amount of water I still had about a 1/4 tsp of powder in my cup. After a second rinse and a couple extra swirls I managed to get all the powder down the hatch, and I'm glad I did.....​
Energy 8/10
Nice little pre-workout boost. Not the strongest I have ever had, but enough to get me going and in a good mindset. Did not feel jittery or anxious, and effects wore off within a few hours, making me believe this would be good for the evening lifter.​
Thermogenic Response 9/10
It got me sweeting, thats for sure. Usually with similar products iI get very little thermogenisis from them, but Cold Fusion ( ironically named in my opinion now) definitely raised my body temperature and gave me a good sweet. Wasn't uncomfortable either, maybe just a couple degree's warmer overall.​
Endurance 8/10
Well, I felt the beta-alanine kick in via some tingles, but I also had good endurance throughout my session. I made it through my workout a little quicker than normal, but mainly I did not feel too drained after. I managed to ride my bike home after a hard leg day, so I was pretty happy with the endurance​

Final Words
Solid product, and definitely a bargain compared to similar products. I am sure you would receive some cumulative benefits from continued use, but as for my one sample try out it was pretty nice. Only downfall was poor mixability, everything else exceeded expectations. Good Job LG and Thanks Again!​

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear you liked it. I know mixing can be kinda rough but I'll trade in having to swirl it around with some extra water a few times for the taste and benefits.

We are looking at getting another flavor, which would you like to see pmiller?
Lemonade or even better Limeade!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Feel free to send a little of both my way, just for scientific testing and quality control of course :)