Sublingual pSERM - New Produt Announcement - Coming Soon

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I should have samples this week (keep your fingers crossed) for people on AM to try. Should be a good pick me up.
    why didn't you include osthole? i like psarm, i guess i just respond well to it. my results on psarm seem to be better than what most have been reporting. i found a site selling psarm bogo. is the pserm going to be compatible with psarm? i have 8 bottles of psarm stashed away.

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    why didn't you include osthole? i like psarm, i guess i just respond well to it. my results on psarm seem to be better than what most have been reporting. i found a site selling psarm bogo. is the pserm going to be compatible with psarm? i have 8 bottles of psarm stashed away.
    Pserm is now called T-911 and would stack great with Psarm. High test, random woods, sick vascularity, and some great anti-aging properties all in the mix!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.94%

^thanks for changing the name.pserm is too close to sperm
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

did you log psarm ? i have it stashed too .. but i want to use it during one of my cycle to help me recover the strength. did you run the psarm by itself ?
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.42%

I should have samples this week (keep your fingers crossed) for people on AM to try. Should be a good pick me up.
    nicee .. is NP going to have any sort of combo of psarm and t-911 ?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

My fingers are crossed. Very excited about this one and hoping I can throw it in my upcoming pct.

And GQ that's not a bad idea..
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Pserm is now called T-911 and would stack great with Psarm. High test, random woods, sick vascularity, and some great anti-aging properties all in the mix!
    can't wait to try it. i have found all kinds of ways to use psarm. here is my favorite- eca/2psarm/2powerful as a pre workout. i am a stim junkie and this is close to the edge even for me, and im being serious. stim sensitive people dont even try this.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.04%

can't wait to try it. i have found all kinds of ways to use psarm. here is my favorite- eca/2psarm/2powerful as a pre workout. i am a stim junkie and this is close to the edge even for me, and im being serious. stim sensitive people dont even try this.
    That would probably kill me.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    did you log psarm ? i have it stashed too .. but i want to use it during one of my cycle to help me recover the strength. did you run the psarm by itself ?
    i have used it on cycle with mmv2, used it all the way through pct. i use psarm all the time for the energy, my guess is high grade yohimbine is used in it cause thats the only thing that could cause the energy rush. beware libido will go up on psarm. hardly a day goes by that i don't dose psarm at least once, i can't see anything that would be harmful in it, unless you have something against a high libido and staying lean.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    That would probably kill me.
    yeah, it's definately not for everyone. you could probably reduce doses though. 1bronkaid/1/2 a caffeine pill/1psarm/1powerful, aspirin optional. the symetry between these is incredible. this is best fatburning energy stack ive tried.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

so when does this T911 come out?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.11%

We are guessing about 30 days... I have some samples to send out next week. You gotta bug Clipse though, since he is the official picker.

Something about pSARM enhances the effects of stims...it's really weird. I will have to look into it.
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

damn, that makes it tempting to open the 2 bottles of pSarm I have during my next cut then
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

We are guessing about 30 days... I have some samples to send out next week. You gotta bug Clipse though, since he is the official picker.

Something about pSARM enhances the effects of stims...it's really weird. I will have to look into it.
    i would be interested in the why also. my guess is the yohimbine, but at the moment the why isn't as important as- it just does.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.11%

Well, the yohimbine is what my partner wanted. It makes sense for the people that want a libido lift. I might bring out the subserm under LegalGear for anyone that wants it.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%

Well, the yohimbine is what my partner wanted. It makes sense for the people that want a libido lift. I might bring out the subserm under LegalGear for anyone that wants it.
    the libido boost is nice, but the yohimbine in psarm added to eca is a double whammy fat assault.

Similar Forum Threads

1. HUGE announcement coming for Team Anabolic Members don't miss this one!!!
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
  2. 60% off - E911 Sublingual Stimulant - Code Coming Soon
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 06:19 PM