pSarm Post Cycle?
- 03-24-2008, 10:22 AM
pSarm Post Cycle?
I just got on that Formadrol/pSarm deal at nutraplanet, I was planning on taking them both postcycle. At first I thought that was what it was designed for, after delving a little deeper it looks like the pSarm may need a PCT of its own. Can I take them together postcyle to help get my boys back? Or am I gonna do more harm?
- 03-24-2008, 10:36 AM
pSarm doesn't need a pct, they just recommend an additional product like formadrol to help maintain your elevated test levels.
I'll vouch for it, a week off of pSarm I noticed that my numbers were down in the gym. So it's not really necessary, but, it wouldn't hurt.
As for using psarm/formadrol as part of a post cycle themselves, I'll let LG answer that one."I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
- 03-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Yea SB got it right. I'm using both in PCT right now and liking it. Just start slow with the pSARM its some potent ish.
pSARM is PCT!!!!!Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
03-24-2008, 01:28 PM
Sounds good . I love having new products to use during pct to help keep off the depression. So start with like 3 a day and work up to 5 or 6?
03-24-2008, 01:48 PM
03-24-2008, 09:18 PM
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
damn that psarm, 3 weeks on and my stomach still aint used to it? but im killn shi t in the gym..NO PAIN!!!!!
03-30-2008, 12:29 PM
03-30-2008, 12:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By sonicwaste in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:11 PM
- By ptazz12 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 13Last Post: 05-26-2009, 12:09 PM
- By Wolfenstein in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2008, 06:16 PM
- By bignative22 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2008, 09:45 AM
- By savagebeast in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2006, 01:59 PM