The Arnold

  1. The Arnold


    Are you guys going to have a booth there again this year? If so, will you have product for sale?



    :squat:


  2. Yes and Yes!

    We are also having an after party with DJ Mellie Mel performing...

  3. Can't wait to check you guys out there.
    Muscle Pharm Rep
    •   
       


  4. I will have to stop by and say hi!
  5. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    yet another booth i'll have to stop by and say hi.

  6. Not sure how many passes we will have to the after party, hit me up at the Arnold. (Eric)
  7. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I'm bringing a crew up, but dont know if I'll be able to attend any parties on Saturday night depending on if I get UFC tix...

    Jim Cordova (WNBF 2007 Mr. Universe) is coming up with me as well as my boxing coach Travis Way.

    Friday night we plan on going out though.. so Columbus, watch out!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    I'm bringing a crew up, but dont know if I'll be able to attend any parties on Saturday night depending on if I get UFC tix...

    Jim Cordova (WNBF 2007 Mr. Universe) is coming up with me as well as my boxing coach Travis Way.

    Friday night we plan on going out though.. so Columbus, watch out!
    UFC huh that would be a good time! I'll be on the lookout to meet you . It will be harder with us wandering around
  9. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    UFC huh that would be a good time! I'll be on the lookout to meet you . It will be harder with us wandering around
    You cant miss me.. I'm usually taller than 99% of the people there... I'm great at navigating crowds.

  10. You guys WILL NOT miss me! I will be dressing up as "Sarmie", the friendly pSARM bear!

  11. That is the running joke around the office...we need someone to dress as our new mascot, Sarmie, the pSARM bear. Aggravated volunteered!

  12. Well I'm sure not to miss him then, although I would feel funny talking to a bear

  13. I'm sure you won't remember me E (I stopped by last year and talked to ya) but I'll be by to say hi and pick up a bottle of Formadrol.
    Formadrol= the best pct for today's ph's / ps's imo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well I'm sure not to miss him then, although I would feel funny talking to a bear

    You would feel funny talking to a bear?

    I find that hard to believe having seen Dsades previous avatar, we kindly refer to as the wooly days


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You would feel funny talking to a bear?CROWLER
    I find that hard to believe having seen Dsades previous avatar, we kindly refer to as the wooly days

    Oh Well I don't talk to him, so we just type on the internet together. So I still mantain the illusion that its not happening

  16. I want to replace that picture of you and Pat with you and I. Actually make that you, me and Sarmie...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I want to replace that picture of you and Pat with you and I. Actually make that you, me and Sarmie...
    SWEET!!!

  18. Lol It will be my only pic of me with a guy in a bear suit!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I want to replace that picture of you and Pat with you and I. Actually make that you, me and Sarmie...

    do you guys have any new t-shirt designs out? I have my old white ones wore out!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    do you guys have any new t-shirt designs out? I have my old white ones wore out!
    They are still white.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    do you guys have any new t-shirt designs out? I have my old white ones wore out!
    I do rememeber you for sure. We have the basic old T's. I will see if we can get some new ones for the Arnold. I am thinking about bringing back "Kick Me In The Jimmy"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I do rememeber you for sure. We have the basic old T's. I will see if we can get some new ones for the Arnold. I am thinking about bringing back "Kick Me In The Jimmy"

    that would be awesome! I will see you there for sure! :bruce1:

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I do rememeber you for sure. We have the basic old T's. I will see if we can get some new ones for the Arnold. I am thinking about bringing back "Kick Me In The Jimmy"
    Nice, I want to see one of those lol.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic?
    By JimJames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:15 PM
  2. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic in March?
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2005, 08:58 AM
  3. Anyone attending the Arnold?
    By csakiges in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:55 PM
  4. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic in March?
    By Power Nutrition in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2004, 04:02 PM
  5. Pics from the Arnold
    By WYD02 in forum Pics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Log in
Log in