What M1D is and isn't...the science behind it

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

What M1D is and isn't...the science behind it

Ok, Methyl 1-D is always being questioned, so I thought I would write a quick explanation on the science behind it and why the knock off products are no where near as good. You can get an idea of the time spent on the product.

Methyl 1-D isn't just DHEA, we use a DHEA Ethanoate Ester. Ethanoate Esters help improve functional absorbtion while (my theory) blocking some of the effects of Sulfotransferase. Sufation is the main way Androsterones get inactivated in the body and the Ethanoate Ester occupies the same spot as the Sufate, so in theory it should increase the bioavailability of the molecule. Sulfation is the main reason you need to take a thousand milligrams of a diol to make it effective. Blocking Sulfation was started in this industry by US!

Ingredient # 1 - ATD
    ATD blocks aromatase and keeps more of the conversion process in check, so more DHEA is available to convert into Testosterone.

Ingredient # 2 - Ellagic Acid
    A natural SERM derivied from raspberries. Ellagic Acid would serve to block any intrinsic estrogenic effects of the 5-ENE molecule.

Ingredient # 3 - Milk Thistle
    Milk Thistle isn't just for livers, it blocks the second big route of excretion, Glucoronidation. The standardized Milk Thistle we use, inhibits Glucoronidase.

Ingredient # 4 - Luteolin
    Luteolin is a Sulfotransferase competitive inhibitor. Meaning it soaks up the Sulfotransferase enzyme so it can't act on the hormone. A HUGE percent of 3b-ol steroids get sulfated, which makes them inactive. Luteolin is a strong binder to Sulfotransferase, much stronger than a prohormone.

Ingredient # 5 - Stinging Nettle Extract
    We all know that this blocks SHBG, freeing up more testosterone, but the full plant extract is also a 5aReductase inhibitor, which means less converstion to DHT and much higher androgen levels.

Ingredient # 6 - Coleus Forskolin
    CF upregulates 3bHSD, the enzyme responsible for converting the 3b-ol to the active. Since the gut contains a boat load of 17bHSD much of the oral hormone is turned into 5-AD, which if you block the estrogenic effects (which we have) is pretty potent.

Ingredient # 7 - Caprylic Acid
    This is one half of Receptor, which makes the cells more sensitive to androgens.

Ingredient # 8 - Zinc Aspertate
    The Z in ZMA is what does all the work. Zinc increases the effeciency of the Androgen receptor fingers.

Ingredient # 9 - Piperine
    Piperine increases absorbtion by blocking Glucoronidase as well as increasing intestinal permeability.

So, when someone says "M1D is ****, it's just DHEA" post them this write up please...

Honestly, all hormones (except the 17aMethyl) could benefit from our delivery methods (patent pending). Making the stuff you have work better is what we are all about. We are not perfect, but as you can see I am quite proud of Methyl 1-D!

2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Great Post! You know i learned a ton about this the other night and was very excited once i was informed!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Does sound better than I first thought.
    •   

4. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jasonschaffin View Post
    Does sound better than I first thought.
    It really is a great and well-thought out product. Just like all of our products seem to be when you look a little bit closer then just the label. I look forward to trying it.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    It really is a great and well-thought out product. Just like all of our products seem to be when you look a little bit closer then just the label. I look forward to trying it.
    So do I!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Does "making the stuff you have work better" mean to stack this with something else, like H-Dol or M-Drol perhaps? Making that compound more effective?
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dane View Post
    Does "making the stuff you have work better" mean to stack this with something else, like H-Dol or M-Drol perhaps? Making that compound more effective?

Not at all. It just means we are making sure you are getting what you paid for in the sense that were trying to make sure what you ingest is bein fully used in the body. Im sure though if you stacked it with something like h-drol or m-drol ( altho those are methyl and dont get much better then that ) it may help increase absorbtion a tad. Its really used for non-methyl compounds.
  8. Banned
    Answers

I liked my gains while on Methyl 1-D, use it and try it out.
    AZZA
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Not at all. It just means we are making sure you are getting what you paid for in the sense that were trying to make sure what you ingest is bein fully used in the body. Im sure though if you stacked it with something like h-drol or m-drol ( altho those are methyl and dont get much better then that ) it may help increase absorbtion a tad. Its really used for non-methyl compounds.
    This is true. It is not uncommon to see non methylated compounds stacked with a methylated compound to increase potential gains.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Just bought some methyl 1 d. i have used the old massdrol and trenadrol before and hoping i can get good gains on the m1d since i have used prohormones n the past. just tryin to c if i should stack it . thanx
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by steezy69 View Post
    Just bought some methyl 1 d. i have used the old massdrol and trenadrol before and hoping i can get good gains on the m1d since i have used prohormones n the past. just tryin to c if i should stack it . thanx
    What you looking to stack it with man?
  12. Registered User
    Answers

excellent post, will be using this info in the future when I try to explain it to friends!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Terrific thread. M1D has been far and away my favorite LG supplement. PH like gains without the PH like sides is what Ive experienced bottle after bottle.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

" Ingredient # 8 - Zinc Aspertate
    The Z in ZMA is what does all the work. Zinc increases the effeciency of the Androgen receptor fingers. "

Interesting, but it is unfortunate that zinc aspartate has been chosen. Aspartates causes excitotoxicity. So, I will not use this product given the harmful effects of the present formula.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Zinc Aspartate is simple zinc chelated, or bound to, L-aspartic acid. I hope you realize that protein contains L-aspartic acid. Including whey, casein, pea, chicken, beef, eggs well all of them. Some of the functions of L-aspartic acid include:Aspartic Acid
    Helps convert carbohydrates into muscle energy
    Builds immune system immunoglobulins and antibodies
    Reduces ammonia levels after exercises

So ya way to play it safe just make sure to avoid all sources of protein.
    LG Sciences/Legal Gear Rep
    Nothing I state is medical advice and is for informational purposes only.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Play it safe, and do some simple research on excitotoxins.

Aspartates cause excitotoxicity. Not L-aspartic acid. There is a difference between the two.

Or for more in depth reading: " Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills "
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I know what you are referring to but zinc aspartate is simply zinc bound to L-aspartic acid, the same L-aspartic acid that you find in protein.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Correct: " Zinc aspartate is simply zinc bound to L-aspartic acid, "

Incorrect: " the same L-aspartic acid that you find in protein. "

Correct: Aspartates cause excitotoxicity.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Fresprt View Post
    Play it safe, and do some simple research on excitotoxins.

Aspartates cause excitotoxicity. Not L-aspartic acid. There is a difference between the two.

Or for more in depth reading: " Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills "
    Correct: " Zinc aspartate is simply zinc bound to L-aspartic acid, "

Incorrect: " the same L-aspartic acid that you find in protein. "

Correct: Aspartates cause excitotoxicity.
    You contradicted yourself? You just said L-Aspartic does not cause excitotoxicity. So how does this formula's zinc aspartate cause harm if the zinc is bonded to L-Aspartic acid, which you just said does not cause excitotoxicity
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Please explain how the L-aspartic acid that is in protein is different from the L-aspartic acid in zinc aspartate. Zinc aspartate is NOT aspartame. If you do not feel comfortable taking zinc aspartate, while I feel it is safe, I respect your right to choose what you do or do not ingest.

Here is a link to some more info on ZA:
    http://www.mineralsinc.com/WriteUp/ZincAspartate_w.htm
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Think big picture. The amount of zinc aspartate involved here is negligible.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

How Aspartate (and Glutamate) Cause Damage

Please explain how the L-aspartic acid that is in protein is different from the L-aspartic acid in zinc aspartate.
    Dr. Joseph Mercola:

Aspartate and glutamate act as neurotransmitters in the brain by facilitating the transmission of information from neuron to neuron. Too much aspartate or glutamate in the brain kills certain neurons by allowing the influx of too much calcium into the cells. This influx triggers excessive amounts of free radicals, which kill the cells. The neural cell damage that can be caused by excessive aspartate and glutamate is why they are referred to as "excitotoxins." They "excite" or stimulate the neural cells to death.

The excess glutamate and aspartate slowly begin to destroy neurons. The large majority (75 percent or more) of neural cells in a particular area of the brain are killed before any clinical symptoms of a chronic illness are noticed. A few of the many chronic illnesses that have been shown to be contributed to by long-term exposure to excitatory amino acid damage include:

Multiple sclerosis (MS)
    Parkinson's disease
    ALS
    Hypoglycemia
    Memory loss
    AIDS
    Hormonal problems
    Dementia
    Epilepsy
    Brain lesions
    Alzheimer's disease
    Neuroendocrine disorders

A few of the many experts who have spoken out against the damage being caused by aspartate and glutamate include Adrienne Samuels, Ph.D., an experimental psychologist specializing in research design. Another is Olney, a professor in the department of psychiatry, School of Medicine, Washington University, a neuroscientist and researcher, and one of the world's foremost authorities on excitotoxins. (He informed G.D. Searle, [the manufacturer of aspartame] in 1971 that aspartic acid caused holes in the brains of mice.)

Dr. Joseph Mercola is an osteopathic physician and a prolific author including two New York Times Bestsellers, The Great Bird Flu Hoax and The No-Grain Diet. He has been interviewed on national and local news, including:
    Today Show, CNN, ABC's World News Tonight, The Dr. Oz Show, The Doctors, CBS, NBC and ABC local news shows, Time Magazine, Forbes Magazine, Dozens of Nationally Broadcast Radio Shows

mercola.com/forms/background.htm

Note: Regarding "holes in the brains of mice" referenced above. Humans are 5X more sensitive to excitotoxins than a mouse.

Source - Video lecture by Dr. Russell Blaylock: Excitotoxins - The Taste That Kills (Posted July 11, 2011)
    youtube.com/watch?v=tTSvlGniHok

Russell L. Baylock board certified neurosurgeon, author, lecturer and educator
    russellblaylockmd.com

Zinc aspartate is NOT aspartame.
    Using a modest amount of 15 mg. zinc aspartate for comparison

Zinc aspartate is formed with 85% L-aspartic acid
    85 mg. L-aspartic acid is reacted to
    15 mg. elemental zinc

versus

12 oz. diet coke

Aspartame is formed with 40% L-aspartic acid
    90 mg. L-phenylalanine is reacted with
    72 mg. L-aspartic acid and
    18 mg. methanol
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Think big picture. The amount of zinc aspartate involved here is negligible.
    Hmm, okay please tell us the exact "amount of zinc aspartate involved here," what amount of excitotoxins you consider "negligible" and why.

“Think big picture.”

Yes, it is call science. Neurology and toxicology.

Aspartates are dangerous toxins that cause brain damage and disease. One example is Alzheimer’s Disease.

“The most common thought of the ideology [for the cause of Alzheimer’s Disease] is excessive excitotoxicity in the brain”

Source - Video lecture by Dr. Russell Blaylock: Excitotoxins - The Taste That Kills (Posted July 11, 2011)
    youtube.com/watch?v=tTSvlGniHok

Russell L. Baylock board certified neurosurgeon, author, lecturer and educator
    russellblaylockmd.com
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Whey protein has about 12.5g of aspartic acid per 100 grams. 12.5g is 12500mg of aspartic acid, that is far far far more than the amount you receive from zinc aspartate. I already stated that I respect your right to choose not to ingest this supplement so please take your l-aspartic crusade elsewhere. Thank you.
  25. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

God seriously why goes it even matter? If you don't like the supplement don't take it. There are worse things for you in the air and food you probably consume everyday
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you. As I have pointed out there is a TON more l-aspartic acid in every protein source we consume that worrying about mg quantities in a zinc chelate is not worth the stress. To each there own I suppose.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Whey protein has about 12.5g of aspartic acid per 100 grams. 12.5g is 12500mg of aspartic acid, that is far far far more than the amount you receive from zinc aspartate. I already stated that I respect your right to choose not to ingest this supplement so please take your l-aspartic crusade elsewhere. Thank you.
    In responding to your previous comments I have merely presented the statements by eminent physicians on the established scientific fact that aspartates are dangerous neurotoxins such as the zinc aspartate contained in M1D.

Your position appears to deviate and focus on aspartic acid instead of aspartate. The two are not the same and zinc aspartate is an ingredient of in M1D as stated on the product label.

Dr. Joseph Mercola, a prominent osteopathic physician and author

“Aspartate and glutamate act as neurotransmitters in the brain”

“Too much aspartate or glutamate in the brain kills certain neurons by allowing the influx of too much calcium into the cells.”

Therefore, it is a relevant discussion.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

In responding to your previous comments I have merely presented the statements by eminent physicians on the established scientific facts that aspartates are dangerous neurotoxins such as the zinc aspartate contained in M1D.

Your position seems to focus on aspartic acid instead of aspartate. The two are not the same and zinc aspartate is an ingredient of in M1D as stated on the product label.

"Aspartate and glutamate act as neurotransmitters in the brain"

"Too much aspartate or glutamate in the brain kills certain neurons by allowing the influx of too much calcium into the cells."

Therefore it is a relevant discussion.
    You do know Aspartic Acid and Aspartate are the same exact compound, just different chemical nomenclature
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rarchib View Post
    You do know Aspartic Acid and Aspartate are the same exact compound, just different chemical nomenclature
    I have tried to be patient with this but he just does not get it. Fresprt I get it you are not in favor of this ingredient, so just don't take it and please stop posting in this thread.
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigflex0 View Post
    I have tried to be patient with this but he just does not get it. Fresprt I get it you are not in favor of this ingredient, so just don't take it and please stop posting in this thread.
    Lol I can't believe this debate is still going on
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

A false assertion easily refuted with a basic understanding of chemistry or by individuals willing to do a modicum research.

When aspartic acid is joined with zinc the acid is neutralized and a new molecule is formed.

Molecular formulas:

1) Aspartic acid

C4 H7 NO4

2) Zinc aspartate

C8 H12 N2 O8 Zn

The carboxylate anion, salt, or ester of aspartic acid is known as aspartate.

A molecule of sodium chloride, common table salt is formed from two different component molecules, sodium and chloride.
    This simple example applies for zinc aspartate.

Zinc aspartate is a salt.

In chemistry, salts are ionic compounds that can result from the neutralization reaction of an acid and a base. They are composed of related numbers of cations (positively charged ions) and anions (negative ions) so that the product is electrically neutral (without a net charge). These component ions can be inorganic such as chloride (Cl−), as well as organic such as acetate (C2H3O2−) and monatomic ions such as fluoride (F−), as well as polyatomic ions such as sulfate (SO42−).

Suffix ate:

-ate 2
    suffix
    1. A derivative of a specified chemical compound or element: aluminate.
    2. A salt or ester of a specified acid whose name ends in -ic: acetate.

[Ultimately from Latin - tus, past participle suff. of verbs in - re.]

> Aspartate is a major excitotoxin. L-Aspartate has long been proven to obliterate neurons at N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

It is unfortunate that an open, frank, factual discussions on the dangers of excitotoxicity causes you frustration. Perhaps if the product ingredients were changed to include a non-toxic form of zinc you might have less distress.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

It is unfortunate that an open, frank, factual discussions on the dangers of excitotoxicity causes you frustration. Perhaps if the product ingredients were changed to include a non-toxic form of zinc you might have less distress.
    Are you trying to help or are you just being a jacka$$? because something tells me that you just got fired from your job and you have way to much time on your hands.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the NEW CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site,
    Even Diabolix Ironflex's new compound!

34. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

Are you trying to help or are you just being a jacka$$? because something tells me that you just got fired from your job and you have way to much time on your hands.
    Although your use of profanity is formed in a question, reverting to the use profanity and name calling are a sure indication of a person with a weak platform to debate the topic intelligently.

Unlike your comparative swift response, my previous post was three week ago… If you had bothered to notice details before you typed your statement.

Do you have anything academic to contribute to this discussion on aspartate or are frivolous personal attacks the best you can do ?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Although your use of profanity is formed in a question, reverting the use profanity and name calling are a sure indication of a person with a weak platform to debate the topic intelligently.

Unlike your comparative swift response, my previous post was three week ago… If you had bothered to notice details before you typed your statement.

Do you have anything academic to contribute to this discussion on aspartate or are frivolous personal attacks the best you can do ?
    Blah blah blah big words big words pretentions a$$beating a dead horse. are you done?
    What I see there Mr. Academic is a guy who obviously has a hard on for LG Sciences, a company who makes quality products and has been doing so for years.
    I may not have a degree in chemistry but I am smart enough to realize when some one is trying to have an intelligent conversation vs being an ASSpartate <-- you see what I did there

And I realise that your original post was three weeks ago but what caused me to chime in was your need to come back three weeks later and continue to try and slam home your argument
    Rep For IronFlex

36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

I was going to let this go, but since you keep coming back for more and enjoy linking to things without tying them together, I will make this so you can understand it. I had a lengthy post ready with citations and everything, but to not seem too rude, I'll just post these.

http://www.quackwatch.com/11Ind/mercola.html
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/health...,7369962.story
    http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/...-natural-news/

In short, your source of information is laughable and ranks up there with people taking advice from Dr. Oz about weight lifting supplements. Mercola is a snake oil salesmen and can hardly be called a doctor, and he should not hold a license. Countless physicians prescribe zinc aspartate for many of the illnesses you listed and at much greater quantities than the 10mg listed on the M1D label.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ proper use of a like
    Rep For IronFlex

38. Registered User
    Stats
    7'6"  100 lbs.
    Answers

In short, your source of information is laughable and ranks up there with people taking advice from Dr. Oz about weight lifting supplements. Mercola is a snake oil salesmen and can hardly be called a doctor, and he should not hold a license. Countless physicians prescribe zinc aspartate for many of the illnesses you listed and at much greater quantities than the 10mg listed on the M1D label.
    “Mercola is a snake oil salesmen and can hardly be called a doctor,”

Dr. Joseph Mercola
    Education:
    • University of Illinois at Chicago – (UIC) 1972-1976
    • Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine 1978-1982
    • Chicago Osteopathic Hospital 1982-1985 Family Practice Residency. Chief resident 1984-1985
    • Board Certified American College Osteopathic General Practitioners July 1985
    • State of Illinois Licensed Physician and Surgeon

“and he should not hold a license.”

I am unimpressed by simply pasting hyperlinks as you have done and I find nothing in particular among those hyperlinks that impresses me.

“In short, your source of information is laughable”

Conversely Dr. Mercola is continually in the habit of referencing his articles and books with scientific data from eminent researchers as demonstrated in the previous post that you mentioned. The post contains and small excerpt from his article "Aspartame: By Far the Most Dangerous Substance Added to Most Foods Today". The following paragraph is from my post on 12-12-2013, "How Aspartate (and Glutamate) Cause Damage", that quotes Dr. Mercola.

“A few of the many experts who have spoken out against the damage being caused by aspartate and glutamate include Adrienne Samuels, Ph.D., an experimental psychologist specializing in research design. Another is Olney, a professor in the department of psychiatry, School of Medicine, Washington University, a neuroscientist and researcher, and one of the world's foremost authorities on excitotoxins. (He informed G.D. Searle, [the manufacturer of aspartame] in 1971 that aspartic acid caused holes in the brains of mice.)”

In addition to Dr. Joseph Mercola I also referenced Dr. Russell L. Baylock board certified neurosurgeon, author, lecturer and educator.
    Dr. Russell L. Baylock
    russellblaylockmd.com
    Dr. Joseph Mercola
    mercola.com/forms/background.htm

“Countless physicians prescribe zinc aspartate for many of the illnesses you listed and at much greater quantities than the 10mg listed on the M1D label.”

Your statement is presented without merit. The science is sound. Aspartate is a major excitotoxin. L-Aspartate has long been proven to obliterate neurons at N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors.

It is unfortunate that you feel the need to attack this good man and good American who is now retired from active practice after many years in an honorable and admirable career as a healer. Your desperate attempt to discredit the good doctor serves as a distraction from the topic at hand. I am not dissuaded by your attempt to attack the messenger instead of the addressing the message and science on the subject of excitotoxicity.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Answers

I am unimpressed by simply pasting hyperlinks as you have done and I find nothing in particular among those hyperlinks that impresses me.
    Name:  unimpressed_meme___4thelulz_by_icecreamfondue-d64s4s5.jpg
Views: 1047
Size:  83.2 KB
    Rep For IronFlex

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Answers

"Conversely Dr. Mercola is continually in the habit of referencing his articles and books with scientific data from eminent researchers as demonstrated in the previous post that you mentioned. The post contains and small excerpt from his article "Aspartame: By Far the Most Dangerous Substance Added to Most Foods Today". The following paragraph is from my post on 12-12-2013, "How Aspartate (and Glutamate) Cause Damage", that quotes Dr. Mercola."

Boo!

Aspartame is not zinc aspartate

"In addition to Dr. Joseph Mercola I also referenced Dr. Russell L. Baylock board certified neurosurgeon, author, lecturer and educator."
    http://www.skepdic.com/blaylock.html

Boo!

1) Skeptical retirement
    2) The link above shows studies to discredit the majority of his statements
    3) He and Mercola both say not to get vaccinated against H1N1 because it's not dangerous......and you still believe them?

"Your statement is presented without merit. The science is sound. Aspartate is a major excitotoxin. L-Aspartate has long been proven to obliterate neurons at N-methyl-D-aspartate receptors."
    http://www.swansonvitamins.com/advan...rtate-100-tabs
    Boo!

Formulated at 40mg by Hans A. Nieper, M.D, who was much more renowned for his work with MS and cancer

Just accept that you were wrong by listening to something on TV and learn from you mistakes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 07:03 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 02:24 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 09:22 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 01:26 PM