Science Debates - I am glad to be on AM

  1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0

    Science Debates - I am glad to be on AM


    I am open to discussing the science of all of our products. I am so glad to be on AM!

    My discussions on bb.com went like this:

    LG: Here is my theory (present theory)...here is why it works(present data)...it is open to discussion.

    PA: You are wrong LG, I am a chemist, you know nothing.

    Crowd:Gee PA schooled LG again! Way to go PA! You rock dude.

  2. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am open to discussing the science of all of our products. I am so glad to be on AM!

    My discussions on bb.com went like this:

    LG: Here is my theory (present theory)...here is why it works(present data)...it is open to discussion.

    PA: You are wrong LG, I am a chemist, you know nothing.

    Crowd:Gee PA schooled LG again! Way to go PA! You rock dude.
    One reason why you couldn't pay me to Rep on that board!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  3. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0


    Now, now, let the BB.com talk stay at BB.com.

    And I am always right (righter than PA, in fact) because the ban button is like..right heeere..x.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Ban button or Ban stick?

    Regardless, now that LG is here, maybe my mind can be changed... Welcome to AM!

    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Now, now, let the BB.com talk stay at BB.com.

    And I am always right (righter than PA, in fact) because the ban button is like..right heeere..x.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,233
    Answers
    0


    welcome to AM
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Ban button or Ban stick?

    Regardless, now that LG is here, maybe my mind can be changed... Welcome to AM!
    I am just curious. Name one shady thing about our company that isn't just part of business?
  7. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    My problem with LG stems from about 2 years ago... I will not go in to details... I'm trying to forgive and forget. Like I said, Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am just curious. Name one shady thing about our company that isn't just part of business?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    I want to hear it. Just send me a PM. I am curious...
  9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    Even when PA was posting here, the overall tone here was much more split, less jock riders I kind of miss it, he would bring up interesting things sometimes, even if it generally led to drama in the end.
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,671
    Answers
    0


    Drama and a LOCK. But I did, however, enjoy some of his post, when he wasn't being soooo arrogant.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Even when PA was posting here, the overall tone here was much more split, less jock riders I kind of miss it, he would bring up interesting things sometimes, even if it generally led to drama in the end.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    I happen to like Pat, but he is really arrogant and never admits he is wrong (unlike me).
  12. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I am open to discussing the science of all of our products. I am so glad to be on AM!

    My discussions on bb.com went like this:

    LG: Here is my theory (present theory)...here is why it works(present data)...it is open to discussion.

    PA: You are wrong LG, I am a chemist, you know nothing.

    Crowd:Gee PA schooled LG again! Way to go PA! You rock dude.
    LOL, that's PA. He can be an arrogant, passive aggressive little SOB.

    From my experience, debates can more easily be resolved when done privately where he doesn't have any backup. IMHO, the utter lack of professionalism that goes with this industry and (more specifically) the discussions on that forum disgusts me. Then again, the topics of discussion in their general chat forums are pretty gross too.

    In any event, I hope you find AM to be a much more accomodating board. Out of all the major boards, AM's definitely one of my fav's.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  13. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    One reason why you couldn't pay me to Rep on that board!
    I Gib Joo Tree fiddy!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  14. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,081
    Answers
    0


    I just ran this thread under the mass spec, and it's a different compound than LG is claiming.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    Nice...I did laugh out loud at that one...
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    bpmartyr's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,448
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I just ran this thread under the mass spec, and it's a different compound than LG is claiming.
    How do we know you didn't tamper with the thread first?
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    I just ran this thread under the mass spec, and it's a different compound than LG is claiming.
    you need to run gas chromatography as well and compare your curves with a control.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  18. Registered User
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,700
    Answers
    0


    What utter BS..every chemist I know says that this thread can't be used in a Mass Spec(ulation) because it will react with 02 before even being put into the tubes. Any fool knows you have to use basic Ionic Cross Reactive Valence Sequencing performed by a Hindu shaman with a degree in Existential Chemical Analysis..and I just happen to have a letter from one riiiiiight here stating you are all wrong.
  19. Registered User
    Skigazzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Any fool knows you have to use basic Ionic Cross Reactive Valence Sequencing performed by a Hindu shaman with a degree in Existential Chemical Analysis..
    Im a Hindu Shaman, please send bottles of all products to me for testing

    Welcome LG!
    "I am on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, 'cause if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body." - Charlie Sheen
  20. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    10,063
    Answers
    0


    hindu Shaman, batman.....I can see where you might get these two mixed up
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0


    I happen to really like and respect Pat, but he acts like he knows everything, which he doesn't. I freely admit I don't know everything. We employ a chemist (full time) and a pharmacologist (part time) which is expensive but worth it. Both came from pharmaceutical companies.
  22. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1


    Hahah this thread is to funny. The only mass speculation i see is the fact that i need more mass!!! This means more MMv2 for me!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats up guys, glad to be back on the boards!
    By LiveLong in forum LiveLong Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 03:35 PM
  2. Glad to be back on the forums - different name
    By BPjohn123 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:54 AM
  3. So glad to be home on AM
    By LG Sciences in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 07:33 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 04:02 PM
  5. Glad to be here once again!
    By BigPoppaThrilla in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-24-2004, 05:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in