Question about Mesobolin 250

1. Question about Mesobolin 250

What were the results of initial tests of this product? I'm highly considering purchasing, sort of wondering what one can expect in terms of gains, lbs., visible size, etc.

I was considering running two bottles alongside m-stak and x factor advanced for six weeks, hoping to utilize both products absorption qualities to my advantage.

2. This product helps with protein synthesis and keeping the body in an anabolic state. It's not going to help you gain tremendous size or strength as it is not a pro hormone

This product is all about protein…getting it, saving it, and using it to build rock-hard muscle. The active compounds in Mesobolin 250 signal muscles to snatch up more amino acids from the blood and then use them to create muscle protein at a faster rate through increased protein synthesis. The compounds in Mesobolin 250 also tell muscles to hang on to amino acids already within muscle by decreasing muscle-wasting activities within the muscle, creating a protein-sparing metabolism, and thus maintaining an anabolic state during times when normal protein breakdown occurs
    Whatcha Gonna Do....When Manimal-Mania RUNS WILD...ON YOUUUU?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Question about T-1 Pro??
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
  2. Want to ask a question about injectables.
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
  3. Question about Tridenosen, mesobolin, power and speed
    By norcalrydaz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 02:22 PM
  4. question about sodium content in foods
    By hamper19 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:22 PM
  5. questions about a few roids