Question about Mesobolin 250

muscleless

Awards
What were the results of initial tests of this product? I'm highly considering purchasing, sort of wondering what one can expect in terms of gains, lbs., visible size, etc.

I was considering running two bottles alongside m-stak and x factor advanced for six weeks, hoping to utilize both products absorption qualities to my advantage.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
This product helps with protein synthesis and keeping the body in an anabolic state. It's not going to help you gain tremendous size or strength as it is not a pro hormone

This product is all about protein…getting it, saving it, and using it to build rock-hard muscle. The active compounds in Mesobolin 250 signal muscles to snatch up more amino acids from the blood and then use them to create muscle protein at a faster rate through increased protein synthesis. The compounds in Mesobolin 250 also tell muscles to hang on to amino acids already within muscle by decreasing muscle-wasting activities within the muscle, creating a protein-sparing metabolism, and thus maintaining an anabolic state during times when normal protein breakdown occurs