Eric is back on AM

  1. Eric is back on AM


    This is Eric, the former owner of LG and now th brand ambassador and patent holder for the LG Sciences products that use 1,4 and 19Nor DHEA. I am back on AM answering questions and helping share some insight on what is in store for LG in the future! Happy new year!


  2. Happy New year, Good luck Eric.
    •   
       


  3. Thanks my friend.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LG Sciences View Post
    This is Eric, the former owner of LG and now th brand ambassador and patent holder for the LG Sciences products that use 1,4 and 19Nor DHEA. I am back on AM answering questions and helping share some insight on what is in store for LG in the future! Happy new year!
    Great news boss man!!!! Missed talking on the regular with you
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  5. I see not much has changed. Still it's good to be back here with friends old and new.
    •   
       


  6. Can I stack the andro cutting kit (1ad, epi-ad, 17pro-ad) with 6mass & oh-c21?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Can I stack the andro cutting kit (1ad, epi-ad, 17pro-ad) with 6mass & oh-c21?
    Lol well that was a short stay!
    This message was paid for by the Russians

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chevy View Post
    Can I stack the andro cutting kit (1ad, epi-ad, 17pro-ad) with 6mass & oh-c21?
    Yes you can. The great thing about the LG products is that you can stack all of them together. BUT why not run the cutting kit first and then run the 6mass OH-c21 after that cycle?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Yes you can. The great thing about the LG products is that you can stack all of them together. BUT why not run the cutting kit first and then run the 6mass OH-c21 after that cycle?
    Good idea! Thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LIVELONG NUTRITION is back on AM!!
    By Kickstart7 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 12:03 AM
  2. Replies: 156
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 05:00 AM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in