trusted cutting andro kit?

h3rcules

Awards
hello, I have acquired a stack cutting andro kit, but I see that the size of the bottles and dosing are different to those of the web lgscience.
Any representative or someone who has acquired the stack can confirm if the stack is trusted
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0182.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks right to me.

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ya your good. LG gas changed packaging a few times over the years..You are just seeing older pictures is all. I have yet to see any fake LG products.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Stack is GREAT and should be trusted. The problem was when they created the kit, they did NOT create specific bottle labels for the kit. So you get the regular dosages on the bottles BUT you get the kit dosages on the kit itself (I know VERY hard to understand).

Hopefully with the new and improved LG Sciences, this should be a thing of the past!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that is a knockoff they sure went to great lengths to create the packaging. I would be pretty assured those are good to go. Used them in the past and while I was not crazy about the liquids I did like the products. Nice clean gains and no side what so ever. Really looking forward to the new tabs they are releasing soon.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
If that is a knockoff they sure went to great lengths to create the packaging. I would be pretty assured those are good to go. Used them in the past and while I was not crazy about the liquids I did like the products. Nice clean gains and no side what so ever. Really looking forward to the new tabs they are releasing soon.
I don't think anyone has been making knock off LG products. That kit is 100% real, they just kept changing the bottles over and over and over again to where sometimes you'd get metal tops, plastic tops, no tops. The warehouse problems got kind of crazy towards the end

Now that Hi Tech has taken over and we have the NEW delivery system. LG should be back in business with great products to help out EVERYONE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 20
Peptide/Research 2
diesel x Anabolics 16
diesel x Supplements 3