Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With P Bold will I have to worry about Blood Pressure Issues ??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The bold itself shouldnt raise bp...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey Rocket
Do you wind up running P Bold? If so what did you think?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
So.
How is the feedback on this? Not so much reviews/logs out there.
I'm a huge fan of EQ but can't run it now or in the near future because of several reasons.
Is it worth to give this baby a try or do I just gonna be disapointed due I've doing the real stuff?
How potent is it and do you need to dose it of the chart to get any effect?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
So.
How is the feedback on this? Not so much reviews/logs out there.
I'm a huge fan of EQ but can't run it now or in the near future because of several reasons.
Is it worth to give this baby a try or do I just gonna be disapointed due I've doing the real stuff?
How potent is it and do you need to dose it of the chart to get any effect?
Granted I am a "rep" and I have to speak highly of the products, but I also give no BS responses. When PBold first came onto the LG scene about a year or so ago I was very skeptical of it. I was and still am a biggest user of our Epiandro and the Trifecta kit, but when they came out with PBold I had to get my hands on it to see what all the hoopla was

I was NOT disappointed, I felt great on it and had no sides at all. NOW that the old LG liquid delivery system is gone for the new delivery system, the PBold works that much better. I would dose it by what the chart says (or the back of the bottle) and then after a week or so try to find your "sweet" spot

I would say give it a try!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was happy with it when I Ran My Log !

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Granted I am a "rep" and I have to speak highly of the products, but I also give no BS responses. When PBold first came onto the LG scene about a year or so ago I was very skeptical of it. I was and still am a biggest user of our Epiandro and the Trifecta kit, but when they came out with PBold I had to get my hands on it to see what all the hoopla was

I was NOT disappointed, I felt great on it and had no sides at all. NOW that the old LG liquid delivery system is gone for the new delivery system, the PBold works that much better. I would dose it by what the chart says (or the back of the bottle) and then after a week or so try to find your "sweet" spot

I would say give it a try!!!!
Thank you for your response.
I understand the "rep-thing" but as you say, you can be positive about something without bs and overhype something. That is gonna get called sooner or later anyway.
I appreciate your answer!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
How did you guys experienced the estrogen conversion on Pbold? Did you see anything in that department or was it more non existent?

Reason for asking is that I have seen some products that (maybe the old version of Pbold did as well?) having Arimistane in it so I was curious if someone actually got any estrogen related sides with the compound or if it´s just the regular "oh, estrogen is gonna kill me so I have to use a AI on everything.."-thing.

I like to have something that gives me some estrogen in my stacks so the main question is if I want a small amount of 4-ad/trest together with Pbold or if Pbold is gonna give enough estrogen conversion on it´s own. I will probably put some epiandro in the stack as well.

Thanks in advance

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I read your log and that was happy reading! Well written log btw!
Thank you
Thank you

How did you guys experienced the estrogen conversion on Pbold? Did you see anything in that department or was it more non existent?

Reason for asking is that I have seen some products that (maybe the old version of Pbold did as well?) having Arimistane in it so I was curious if someone actually got any estrogen related sides with the compound or if it´s just the regular "oh, estrogen is gonna kill me so I have to use a AI on everything.."-thing.

I like to have something that gives me some estrogen in my stacks so the main question is if I want a small amount of 4-ad/trest together with Pbold or if Pbold is gonna give enough estrogen conversion on it´s own. I will probably put some epiandro in the stack as well.

Thanks in advance
I saw no estrogen sides, but I have never had a problem with that even years ago when running stronger compounds

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Thanks in advance
When I ran it, I did not see any estrogen sides. I myself like the stack of EpiAndro and Pbold (we sell that as a kit, calling it the Battle Hardener kit). If you're looking for something to give you some estrogen conversion that is the stack/kit I would run

I myself never saw or felt any crazy side affects like that BUT I haven't really noticed that in anything that I have run.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
When I ran it, I did not see any estrogen sides. I myself like the stack of EpiAndro and Pbold (we sell that as a kit, calling it the Battle Hardener kit). If you're looking for something to give you some estrogen conversion that is the stack/kit I would run

I myself never saw or felt any crazy side affects like that BUT I haven't really noticed that in anything that I have run.
I was under the impression that the Battle Hardener kit was Pbold and 17-andro but I was maybe wrong?

What compounds have you ran besides Pbold?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I was under the impression that the Battle Hardener kit was Pbold and 17-andro but I was maybe wrong?

What compounds have you ran besides Pbold?
You are correct, my bad. I always called my mixture of Epi and P Bold my own Battle Hardener as I was never a fan of the PH 17.

I have pretty much ran everything that LG has to offer and the only one that did not sit with me well, personally, was PH 17. I just wasn't a fan.

The good thing about these products is you can stack them with one another thus crafting your own kit

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Got it! No worries! :)

Will definately use epiandro with Pbold.
Thanks for your responses!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Got it! No worries! :)

Will definately use epiandro with Pbold.
Thanks for your responses!
Excellent man!! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns!!! We are here to help you!!!