Natadrol WADA Testing

murman89

murman89

Awards
  • Established
I just saw Natadrol on a "High Risk Supplement List" on the WADA website saying that lot #1228 was tested and contained DHEA and Methylclostebol...they didn't list the amounts, but that seems raaaaather fishy for a natural supplement. Does anyone have any information or thoughts on this? Can't post the link because of post #'s, but if you google WADA High Risk List, you should come to the right page.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Mechabol huh... if so thats awsome! Grabbing a few bottles then...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Not awsome when you claim something to be a "natural" product.
I've been thinking using Natadrol during PCT and during season. Not so good if it's spiked.

Not same big of a deal if you by a methyl DS and get small amounts of other ones in that one, but a natural product should be free from hormonals and non-methyls should be free from methyls.

And, how hard shall it be to be honest and just do buisness fair? Whats typed on the label should be whats in the product.
If people want shady things hide it behind strange prop blends. Then we at least now that we don't now..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Not awsome when you claim something to be a "natural" product.
I've been thinking using Natadrol during PCT and during season. Not so good if it's spiked.

Not same big of a deal if you by a methyl DS and get small amounts of other ones in that one, but a natural product should be free from hormonals and non-methyls should be free from methyls.

And, how hard shall it be to be honest and just do buisness fair? Whats typed on the label should be whats in the product.
If people want shady things hide it behind strange prop blends. Then we at least now that we don't now..
I didnt see it on the list... can you link it

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Google "wada high risk list" and complete the form when you find the right link and you have the whole list.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Theres been chatter that when they do testing there is cross contamination between supplements.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards