Planning an Epiando cycle

ubeflyer

Awards
Looking to start my first PH cycle. My main goal here is gaining strength. I need to keep my mobility. Hence Id rather not use a "bulking" product. I have 2 bottles of Epiandro and about 10 weeks for the cycle. I'm thinking 6 weeks of Epiandro with 4 week pct of Form XT and a DAA test booster. I have nolva on hand if needed.

Questions:

Dosage 1.3 or 2ml 3xdaily?
Should I be taking anything alongside the Epiandro during the cycle?
Is 6 weeks enough?
is 4 week pct sufficient? Would the Nolva be overkill?

Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Which version of epiandro do you have? Basically if you want 6 weeks worth of product take the total ml's and divide by 42, then divide that by 3... nolva isnt necessary and 4 weeks is fine with form xt and daa

ubeflyer

Awards
Which version of epiandro do you have? Basically if you want 6 weeks worth of product take the total ml's and divide by 42, then divide that by 3... nolva isnt necessary and 4 weeks is fine with form xt and daa
Thanks for the info (and fast reply)
My bottles say 1.3ml serving size. I have two 120ml bottles.
Would 8 weeks be better if had to cut down PCT to 2.5-3 weeks?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cutting pct down is would be irresponsible, you can go 8 weeks on epiandro and still pct for 4 weeks. if this is your 1rst cycle I would dose 2ml 3x per day till bottle runs out, which is 6 weeks worth..

ubeflyer

Awards
Thanks. I'll do the 6 weeks with full 4 week pct.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Epiandro is best for getting lean with as it makes muscles look harder. 1-andro is our best strength product.

ubeflyer

Awards
Epiandro is best for getting lean with as it makes muscles look harder. 1-andro is our best strength product.
Thanks for the info. I'm in week 1 of Epi-andro. I'll look into 1-andro for the next time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for the info. I'm in week 1 of Epi-andro. I'll look into 1-andro for the next time.
Great, for this run stay lean and see how much harder you look.