Would you Stack M1d-Andro...?

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Hi just wanted to know if it was advisable or not to stack M1d Andro with ARA and ABE? Would there be any thing wrong with doing it? Or would they not be beneficial to run together? Just wanted to see if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks in advance.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its not recommend for the reason of youre mixing natural anabolic muscle builders with prohormones. You can run m1d and use the other 2 during pct with a test booster

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Its not recommend for the reason of youre mixing natural anabolic muscle builders with prohormones. You can run m1d and use the other 2 during
pct with a test booster
Hey man thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You got it....
:)

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I'll echo the same recommendation. Run the M1D then add the ArA for PCT. M1D is solid and will be great solo. ArA is a damn solid product that will keep you progressing while in PCT.

angcd3

angcd3

Awards
Thanks again. I think this is the route I'm going to take. Im looking to run something that is going to help me get lean gains, trying to add around 5lbs. Your products seem to be much less harsh then others, and i can just use an OTC pct, which is what I am looking for. So all the being said, I think I might go with with either the Bulk or Battle kit now.. followed up with ARA and ABE and maybe Alpha max.