LG Sciences New EPIC Concentrate Preworkout. LOGGERS?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

LG Sciences New EPIC Concentrate Preworkout. LOGGERS?

Attachment 105674

Following the success of our liquid EPIC, we present to you the EPIC preworkout concentrate. This unique formula will give you amazing focus and endurance in the gym. Test users are quoted as saying “the best preworkout I’ve ever used” and “incredible focus”.

This preworkout is so potent we know you will push past every personal record while using it. It contains a healthy dose of creatine monohydrate, targeted amino acids and stimulants that will give you intense focus and energy in the gym.

LG Sciences uses real Dendrobium (not the spiked stuff) to give an extra boost of endurance. Real dendrobium is a well studied herbal that will help with endurance. This herbal ingredient you can actually notice the difference from the first dose.

We made EPIC taste amazing, so you won’t mind drinking it every day before your workouts. LG Sciences understands that no matter how good a preworkout formula is, without it tasting good, no one will want to drink it daily. We promise that this is one preworkout that you will enjoy taking daily.

This amazing new pre comes in two great flavors: Blue Raspberry & Lemon Ice. We're looking for ten loggers for each flavor.

Reply to the thread with what flavor you want and be willing to do a short video review, 10 seconds or so on the product. Also, need to log it on here.

If you reply to the thread with a video of what your favorite LG Sciences product is or one that you would like to try. I will hook you up with a product of your choice.

Alright, get some!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

cant wait for the reviews!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah this has a really strong ingredient profile, I was just reading it. Gotta get me some of this and there are lots of other new products coming out I see.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.51%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this has a really strong ingredient profile, I was just reading it. Gotta get me some of this and there are lots of other new products coming out I see.
    DreamWeaver, Check out the thread about all the NEW non-hormonal products: NEW Non-Hormonal Products, Without the Fillers
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by LGSciences View Post
    DreamWeaver, Check out the thread about all the NEW non-hormonal products: NEW Non-Hormonal Products, Without the Fillers
    Yah that's just awesome right there.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dragon93 get his hands on LG's new EPIC Preworkout
    By Dragon93 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:36 AM
  2. LG SCIENCE NEW N.O Product
    By Gonzo14 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-18-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Liftergym33's Review of LG Sciences New BC/EAA
    By Liftergym33 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 05:57 PM
  4. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:34 PM
  5. LG Sciences New T-911; Hank's beta test.
    By Hank Vangut in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 11:46 PM