Which stack for athletic cycle?

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
I haven´t used any hormonal supplements for a couple of years. Earlier during the years I have used some "real deals" like var, test, mast, tbol and some phs like AH, and some methyls.

My goal is to gain some strength and increase endurance and overall performance, like run, jump, swim faster, longer, better.

If I use to much androgens I tend to get some "pump" issues which infect my performance which I want to stay away from and I also want be able to recover easy during PCT and that´s why I have started to look into LG series. I haven´t used anything from LG except the first Natadrol for some years ago.
I´m slightly in love with the old Androhard series so I´m thinking about to give the Epiandro a shot.
Worth to mention is that I don´t want to push the estrogen to low, my joints like to have estro in the house.

I have never tried any boldenon product (not eq as well) but have always been curious so I´m thinking about the Epiandro/P-bold stack for 8 weeks.
Or should the Battle Hardner stack be a better choice for my goals?

Otherwise I have thought about Epiandro/1 androstenole stack for 8/6 weeks. I know that 1-andro could give some nice strenght gains but my concern is the shutdown and lethargy issues.

Or is Epiandro/17-andro maybe sufficient for my goals.. a bit to dry perhaps?

Do you have some inputs in this matter?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
well they all are great options, epiandro and 1andro will def get the strength up and all of them should help with endurance, i have yet to run any 1andro products so i cant comment on lethargy as it seems to be user dependant for most, pbold is great all around for everything you have mentioned. if you want to run a 6/8 week cycle i would choose one compound and get a few bottles so you can up the dose a bit. 17pro will give you hardening and a dry look while also increasing strength... pct will be breeze no matter what you do, the hardener stack could be used for 5-6 weeks and includes pct

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your respond!

I start thinked about to complete the BH-kit with some Epiandro and go for epiandro/Pbold/17andro stack. Feels on paper like a good setup for my goals.
Do anyone have any suggestions about dosage? Shall I just start up with the recommended dosage and then ramp things up from there?
My weight is about 180 pounds give and take and around 8% BF right now.
I have used PP´s Androhard up to 1200 mg which was a bit too much, around 900 mg ed was a nice spot. I understand it is hard to tell what should be a compareable dose due the products different delivery systems but a rough guess?

I´m thinking about to use epiandro as the base at a mediumhigh dosage, pbold at mediumlow dosage and use 17-andro as the cherry on the top...

For PCT to complete the Form-x, I´m thinking about some DAA and maybe natty T-boost. I´m not to happy about serms so I hope I can get away without it but can use a small dose of clomid if I need to.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the sound of this one for your needs. Pbold is stronger than I would have thought. Both epiandro and ph-17 are stellar at lean hard gains.

Estevato58

Estevato58

Awards
Battle hardened kit it legit bro!! I'm on the last week of it and I've seen some really good results! I shoulda set some cash aside to get a second one and run em back to back, cuz it really starts to shine at the end of week 3!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your replies!

Sounds like I'm on to something here...

Do you have any suggestions for starting dose on the Epiandro?
I will follow the recommendations on two others but I think I will raise the Epiandro dose a bit. Or maybe that isn't necessary?

Thanks again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for your replies!

Sounds like I'm on to something here...

Do you have any suggestions for starting dose on the Epiandro?
I will follow the recommendations on two others but I think I will raise the Epiandro dose a bit. Or maybe that isn't necessary?

Thanks again.
Not necessary as you have the ph-17 with it. You're going to be good and hard.