Nice.... Time to feed that hunger.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I followed so many logs of pbold in the past and the feedback was always so disappointing. Not specifically LG product though so hopefully you guys have made it more effective.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBold is pretty good. I think expectations were a little high when it first came out though. Not a super mass builder but lean hard gains can be had with it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So how long can you run itl 8 weeks or more? Need to use dermacrine with it for l7bido lost or it is not and issue with that product

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No issue with libido mine was quite enhanced for the 8 weeks but I was stacking it with ph-17 which is a good stack by the way.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Been using pbold with epiandro and no loss of libido... if anything its higher than normal...

Mako011

Awards
Could you run erase pro alongside the battle hardener kit

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBold is pretty good. I think expectations were a little high when it first came out though. Not a super mass builder but lean hard gains can be had with it.
You have a good point here. People were expecting insane gains off it but from what I can remember the feedback was more leaning towards dry gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have a good point here. People were expecting insane gains off it but from what I can remember the feedback was more leaning towards dry gains.
Which kind of makes sense when you think about the ingredients.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its definitely dryer for quality lean mass, appetite seems to be increased as well while keeping the waistline in tack....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep that's why it's good for hardening :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 39
PowerHouse555 Supplements 10
Todd boliek Supplements 4