Natabolic Stack (Australian)

ablaman

Awards
Hey all,
First post here.
I got myself a nice little box of LG goodness.

First time using their products and I'm excited.
However, I have questions...

Firstly, some background:
I'm a serious lifter. Been training since 2007 but really dedicated the last 2 years. All natural.
I'm at 95kg at the starting of the stack and following the instructions. On point with diet and training so that's of no concern.

Chart says 2 Natadrol twice daily and 6 sprays twice daily of Generate. Then weeks 2-6 to up Natadrol to three times daily.
From what I've read around others experiences, I'll use 2 Natadrol first thing in the morning and 2 45min prior to training.
With Generate, I use 6 sprays 45 min before training and 6 sprays before bed.

I see many people upping the dose but the latest posts are from 2011.
I've also seen that LG updated Natadrol.
Was the Australian version changed too?

With all these things in mind, should I stick to the chart?
Or should I add a second bottle of Natadrol and up the dose if I get no sides?
I'm also eyeing OH-C21 and 6-Mass. If(only thinking) I was to add these, how would they fit into the cycle?

Any input or advice would be great :)
Let me know if you need more info.

LGSciences

Awards
Hey all,First post here.I got myself a nice little box of LG goodness.First time using their products and I'm excited.However, I have questions...Firstly, some background:I'm a serious lifter. Been training since 2007 but really dedicated the last 2 years. All natural.I'm at 95kg at the starting of the stack and following the instructions. On point with diet and training so that's of no concern.Chart says 2 Natadrol twice daily and 6 sprays twice daily of Generate. Then weeks 2-6 to up Natadrol to three times daily.From what I've read around others experiences, I'll use 2 Natadrol first thing in the morning and 2 45min prior to training.With Generate, I use 6 sprays 45 min before training and 6 sprays before bed.I see many people upping the dose but the latest posts are from 2011.I've also seen that LG updated Natadrol.Was the Australian version changed too?With all these things in mind, should I stick to the chart?Or should I add a second bottle of Natadrol and up the dose if I get no sides?I'm also eyeing OH-C21 and 6-Mass. If(only thinking) I was to add these, how would they fit into the cycle?Any input or advice would be great :)Let me know if you need more info.
Cannot wait to hear your feedback on the Natadrol. The AU version is the same as the Newly formulated version in the US. AU was actually the first to get this new product. When it comes to adding OHC-21 or 6-Mass. I feel the best product to add into a cycle is OHC-21, this is basically the AU version of 17-Proandro,(http://www.lgsciences.com/product/17-proandro/) our flagship cutting agent. This would go nicely with Natadrol in as it will allow for strength and Lean muscle gains on recomp.6-Mass is basically the AU version of M1D Andro (http://www.lgsciences.com/product/m1dandroliq/)

ablaman

Awards
Cannot wait to hear your feedback on the Natadrol. The AU version is the same as the Newly formulated version in the US. AU was actually the first to get this new product.
Wasn't aware of this. So nothing illegal to Australian customs etc across the entire Natadrol range?

When it comes to adding OHC-21 or 6-Mass. I feel the best product to add into a cycle is OHC-21, this is basically the AU version of 17-Proandro, our flagship cutting agent. This would go nicely with Natadrol in as it will allow for strength and Lean muscle gains on recomp.6-Mass is basically the AU version of M1D Andro
Ok I'm new to this world of supplementation. I may jump onto OHC-21 :)

So with regards to dosing, should I stick to the chart or would I see improved results with increased dosage.
Whilst I am not familiar with testosterone boosters like these, I have used many, many other test boosters.

Thanks

ablaman

Awards
In addition to this, dose timing...
I train in the afternoon most days. Is 2 in the AM then 2 45min before training good for Natadrol?
On the odd days I train in the morning, would I have 2 45min before training and then maybe 2 in the afternoon (around the normal time if I would train in the afternoon)?
When I bump it to 2 x 3 per day as per stacking chart, would 2 in AM, 2 before and 2 after training be a good protocol?

LGSciences

Awards
Wasn't aware of this. So nothing illegal to Australian customs etc across the entire Natadrol range?

Ok I'm new to this world of supplementation. I may jump onto OHC-21 :)

So with regards to dosing, should I stick to the chart or would I see improved results with increased dosage.
Whilst I am not familiar with testosterone boosters like these, I have used many, many other test boosters.

Thanks
Id start with the recommended dose and see how you feel than move up if your comfortable. Tons of people double dose and you should have any issues, but better safe than sorry since your new to PHs.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on a Natadrol bridge later in the summer, I'll be following along.

ablaman

Awards
Back to the question I asked previously...
With regards to the 3 x 2 tablet dosing, what is the optimal timing for training and rest days?

Currently I'm am doing 2 in am, 2 preWO and 2 postWO on training days.
On rest days, 2 before each main meal.
This good?

And with Generate, how long before training should I spray?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to the question I asked previously...
With regards to the 3 x 2 tablet dosing, what is the optimal timing for training and rest days?

Currently I'm am doing 2 in am, 2 preWO and 2 postWO on training days.
On rest days, 2 before each main meal.
This good?

And with Generate, how long before training should I spray?
Sounds fine, it's been my experience with these types of products that as long as you space the dosing out your going to be good. Don't over think it.

Generate would be good 30 to 45 minutes before training but I don't think this is a strict guideline either. 20 to 30 minutes would be fine also.

ablaman

Awards
Ok. I just find that about 10mins after I take generate I'm ready to sleep

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. I just find that about 10mins after I take generate I'm ready to sleep
Take some Epic :) lol

If this is the case maybe bedtime dosage would be sufficient.

ablaman

Awards
I use a preWO but slightly closer to the workout.
Not sure if I'm seeing much different almost 2 weeks in.
It take about 3 weeks to show right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use a preWO but slightly closer to the workout.
Not sure if I'm seeing much different almost 2 weeks in.
It take about 3 weeks to show right?
Differences in performance will start around 10 to 14 days in and about a week after that you should see visible changes provided your diet is good.

ablaman

Awards
Ok, so I'm on my 3rd week with minimal changes.
I'm looking at 3 possible options.

I'm starting a transformation challenge end of July.
Until then, I'm adding mass.
But once this challenge starts, I need to shred like crazy.

I'm looking to to add another bottle and up the dose of natadrol as one option.

Second option is to add in OH-C21. With this option, how would I dose with natabolic stack?

Thirdly, I could up the dose of natadrol as well as adding in OH-C21.

What do you guys think?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Natadrol is natural so you shouldn't have anyissue stacking the two. I'd add the other and dose at recommended doses then slowly work your way up if need be. It will take a few days before it kicks in.

ablaman

Awards
Natadrol is natural so you shouldn't have anyissue stacking the two. I'd add the other and dose at recommended doses then slowly work your way up if need be. It will take a few days before it kicks in.
I understand that, but should I dose OH-C21 as per the bottle regardless of the stack?

And I'm in my 3rd week, shouldn't I notice much by now?
This is my reasoning behind upping the dose.
Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Natadrol might be redundant if you use OH C21 as it is mildly suppressive I would assume. You would save the Natadrol for after cycle in this case.

ablaman

Awards
Well the LG Sciences on here said it'd be great to run along side this stack.
I'm currently running natadrol so it'd probably be better to continue than stop mid cycle correct?

So confusing now lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm currently running natadrol so it'd probably be better to continue than stop mid cycle correct?

So confusing now lol
Ok could be me getting my signals crossed. I thought Oh C21 was like ph-17 ?

ablaman

Awards
I'm not sure LGSciences, can you help us here?

EDIT: Just re-read the reply from LG and yesm it is based on PH-17.
Apparently this is their flagship cutting agent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure @LGSciences, can you help us here?

EDIT: Just re-read the reply from LG and yesm it is based on PH-17.
Apparently this is their flagship cutting agent.
Yah go with what lg is telling you. It is just something I am missing here somewhere.

LGSciences

Awards
OHC-21 is the AU & NZ version of 17-Proandro. Ph-17 was the old 17-Proandro, and was discontinued with the roll out of the new platinum line with 17-Proandro in it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OHC-21 is the AU & NZ version of 17-Proandro. Ph-17 was the old 17-Proandro, and was discontinued with the roll out of the new platinum line with 17-Proandro in it.
Ok yes then it's mildly suppressive I assume. Maybe not enough to negate the value of Natadrol is this your thinking on this ? Just wanted to make sure I had it straight :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

So confusing now lol
i can see where it would be beneficial in this case, natadrol can be a mild suppressant as it acts upon the androgen receptors, it could also help control cortisol... personally i would continue running it a few weeks past the cycle then pct....

ablaman

Awards
i can see where it would be beneficial in this case, natadrol can be a mild suppressant as it acts upon the androgen receptors, it could also help control cortisol... personally i would continue running it a few weeks past the cycle then pct....
So you think it best to complete Natadrol cycle then start OH-C21 and follow with PCT after that?
Currently, I'm running 9 caps a day and have no sides.
In addition, I'm also not seeing much difference.
Aggression may be elevated but only whilst driving(bit of a road rager) but this is not new for me.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So you think it best to complete Natadrol cycle then start OH-C21 and follow with PCT after that?
Currently, I'm running 9 caps a day and have no sides.
In addition, I'm also not seeing much difference.
Aggression may be elevated but only whilst driving(bit of a road rager) but this is not new for me.
im saying run oh-21 and continue natadrol a few weeks after then pct...assuming you have enough product to do so

ablaman

Awards
I was planning on running a third bottle
Should I need a second bottle of generate?

ablaman

Awards
I found a place to get 17-ProAndro over here.
You reckon it'd be a good run instead?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I found a place to get 17-ProAndro over here.
You reckon it'd be a good run instead?
I thoroughly enjoyed 17 pro andro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'd work much better than OH-C21 right?
Considering it still has the main ingredient.
Yes I think it would be a bit stronger.