Cutting Andro Kit - LG Sciences: 3 Prohormones & PCT

LGSciences

Awards
Cutting-Andro-kit-Banner.jpg

The positive feedback we have been receiving on this kit is amazing and i would like to hear more from you guys about your thoughts on this kit or it's components.

This kit is for the guy who is serious about getting ripped and “cut” and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! I want to go through the products that are in this kit.

17-Proandro - often compared to the illegal anabolic, winstrol in how it “feels” on cycle. While this product is not an illegal chemically altered androgen, it may in fact have similar qualities. Included in 17-ProAndro are two variants of this powerful prohormone. You will acquire hard, dry striated muscle mass.

1-Androstenolone - is a prohormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being "wet" which means estrogen conversion. It seems the real power is the insane strength gains that it gives.

Epiandro - Converts to DHT, which is responsible for mental alertness and also keeping the estrogen/androgen ratio in tact. This dry prohormone sees it's real potential in the alpha male feelings it provides while training.

Form-XT -
will optimize your hormones; works for both natural optimization and post cycle therapy after a cycle of LG Sciences prohormone products.

Check out the most recent log by Hugo: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/249220-hugo-cutting-lg.html

Always remember that our loyal LG Science fans here on Anabolic Minds recieve a 25% discount at LG Sciences (Legal Gear) - Bodybuilding Nutrition - Bodybuilding Prohormones by using coupon code AM25.

LGSciences

Awards
alfi40 Only place to get LG Sciences' Gear! The only shirts in the US and they have a crazy price on the kit.. Win freakin win!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I may buy the kit just for the shirt!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i can vouch for 17pro and epiandro, using both and results are fantastic.....before and after pics too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can vouch for 17pro and epiandro, using both and results are fantastic.....before and after pics too
Cool man! Are the pics in a log you did?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used epi-andro and 1-andro type products with great success for contest prep. Using 17-pro with the pbold right now and it doing job. Using both 17-pro and epi-andro will have a guy hard as a rock. Great cutting/hardening stack.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
6 weeks of 17 proandro and epiandro brought me to a 29" waist while losing roughly 4 pounds.... diet was on point, very successful recomp. Zero cardio I might add

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I like about these products you can go really low and maintain a lot of mass while you get shredded.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
That's what I like about these products you can go really low and maintain a lot of mass while you get shredded.
Some days after long shifts I only managed 1500 cals so it definitely helps to meet the goals of shreddedness

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the kit in yesterday and will be logging on here! Looking forward to this! Just a ? for help, but I also got a bottle of oristine. When is best time to take this during this cycle or after?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got the kit in yesterday and will be logging on here! Looking forward to this! Just a ? for help, but I also got a bottle of oristine. When is best time to take this during this cycle or after?
Ostarine?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah misspelled it. lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Well its up to you to take osta with the kit, though I would incorporate an 8 week cycle overlapping the products....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well its up to you to take osta with the kit, though I would incorporate an 8 week cycle overlapping the products....
Yah I lean towards thins as well. Or lower dose during bridge.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just watch your BP on Ostarine. I ran it solo at 20 mg ED and had BP issues. Hulk mode Pack!!