Anybody want to see an old fugger get hard lol G rated :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah didn't mean to scare you guys :) I couldn't resist I like a good joke :) Ok I will be running the hardener stack ...
Battler-Hardener.jpg
This New LG Sciences prohormone kit bridges the best of both worlds in your bodybuilding journey, to get Huge and Ripped. We took 17-Proandro our flagship cutting agent, often compared to Winstrol on how it feels on cycle. Than, we added in pBold the strongest legal prohormone to Boldenone paving the way for massive lean mass gains. Ultimately, this kit will have the guy that is training hard and eating right, seeing some huge lean mass and strength gains; all the while drying those muscles out for that shredded, ripped look. Get Some!
  • Insane Lean Muscle Gains
  • Unthinkable Strength Gains
  • Hard, Dry, Striated Muscles
  • Increase Appetite
  • Non-Liver Toxic & 100% Legal and Safe
Diet wise I am running a typical body building lower carb diet. Cals are about 2600 with carbs at around 120 and fats at 50 grams a day. This will be spread out over 6 meals. I have 2 refeeds a week where I will use the standard Oatmeal, Banana, and almond butter meal. The goal is to slowly cut down to around 6% bf now I won't accomplish this in six weeks but this should get me well on my way. I am currently about 208 and should be into single digit bf before I hit 200 lbs. Training wise I am just finishing a full body routine similar to Kleens Warrior 2 workout and will move to FST-7 which will be a 5 day split with pretty decent volume. Big hard and ripped here we come, this should be a stellar test for this product, those who know me know how thorough and focused I am. I want to get to where I am about the same look as my avi with some key size improvements so comparisons will be made to that previous run. Here is a larger pic to give you an idea. LG Sciences Battle Hardener | Mind and Muscle

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
I'd like to be able to copy this long..... Goin to be keeping a close eye on this. Well not copy and paste but at least put forth the effort

wrathman10

Awards
Ill follow along, interested in this stack.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
In!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In for this

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys. Not a lot to report yet. The taste of both products is quite good. Seems to be a bit of energy with dosing. I am just dosing as recommended to begin with, I might ramp it up later.

I am just finishing off warrior 2 full body workout. It's a tough one at the top of the progression. I will revert to a 5 day spit next week. I'll report how today's workout went later.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Diet looks something like this...

Meal 1CaloriesCarbsFatProteinSodiumSugar
Grapefruit - Grapefruit - Large (4.5" Diameter) , 1 fruit1062702023
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 container (2 cup (63g) ea.) 24000568000
Meal 2
Generic - Almonds-Roasted & Salted, 0.5 oz 90373581
Generic - Mashed Sweet Potato (W/o Skin, Boiled), 100 grams 76180200
Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (1 1/2 cup (55 g) ea.) 18003398100
Meal3
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups 200100000
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 19303428690
Meal4
Generic - Almonds-Roasted & Salted, 0.5 oz 90373581
Generic - Mashed Sweet Potato (W/o Skin, Boiled), 100 grams 76180200
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 19303428690
Meal5
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 2 serving ( 3 oz ) 303012451110
Generic - Mashed Sweet Potato (W/o Skin, Boiled), 250 grams 190450500
Meal6
Naturegg/Simply Egg Whites - All Whites 100% Liquid Egg Whites, 1 container (504 gs ea.) 24000568000
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 2 serving ( 3 oz ) 303012451110
Totals2,480124473424,48625

That is basically it, I leave a bit of room for when I get very hungry where I try and take advantage of anabolism. In this cases I may scarf down a extra chicken breast for a handful of almonds.

I have my 2 refeeds as well remember.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have mostly the Epic to thank for this success but it's money in the bank for when this kicks in.

Push press 5 X 5 45 seconds rest
Dorian rows 2 working sets double drop on the second.
Decline db press 2 working sets double drop on the second.
Hammer Curls 2 working sets double drop on the second.
Incline db raise 2 working sets double drop on the second.
Decline bb tri extension 2 working sets double drop on the second.

Murderous pace, I am fuggin melting ....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
good job on the 350+ grams of pro without using powders...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good job on the 350+ grams of pro without using powders...
Thanks yah I try to keep powders out of the equation when getting lean and dry.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok seem to be hardening a bit already, hard to say after less than a week. Diet has been pretty good lately. Going to nab some fresh fish on the way home. I think rainbow trout or Arctic Char :)

Workout was carnage, I pushed through some pain. Going to a five day split next week. This stuff is about to get a big test.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I might have to get one of these

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have to get one of these
Seems pretty solid I am definitely feeling on and I can see vascularity coming in. Looking more solid. I am upping the dosage a bit to 9 ml of each which is a 50 percent increase.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day number legs. In the books. It went really well but it wasn't full capacity ... about 60%. Even so I work this hard and fast.

Front squat 4 X10
Leg press 4 X 10
Light leg press 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Leg curls 4 X10
Stiff legged deads 4 X10
light stiff legged deads 7 X12 30 second rests

Blasted through this with perfect form and it felt good to kick a little azzz... I have a couple small pulls I am working through but I gained momentum as the workout progressed ... Fug yah!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Day number legs. In the books. It went really well but it wasn't full capacity ... about 60%. Even so I work this hard and fast.

Front squat 4 X10
Leg press 4 X 10
Light leg press 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Leg curls 4 X10
Stiff legged deads 4 X10
light stiff legged deads 7 X12 30 second rests

Blasted through this with perfect form and it felt good to kick a little azzz... I have a couple small pulls I am working through but I gained momentum as the workout progressed ... Fug yah!!
Stiff leg deads are one of my favs.... really rips the hammies

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stiff leg deads are one of my favs.... really rips the hammies
Yah done properly, I keep having to tell people not to bend their knees too much. I had a guy this morning who didn't even know it was a hamstring exercise. That's because he's doing this stiff legged full deadlift hybrid thing. It's an easy fix though, just tell them to push their butt back to stretch the hamstring.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout today, it's still lighter weight but like I keep sayin, I know how to make that hurt. I like hurt :) Pace plays a big factor too. I up the pace considerably so that the degree of difficulty is hardly diminished due to light weight.

Incline db bench 4 X 10 deep as always, big stretch
Incline db flies 4 X 10
Flat db press 4 X 10
FST set of cable cross over 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Close grip bench 4 X 10
Decline tri extension 4 X 10
Bench dips 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Tremendous pump, oh yah starting to get my freak on!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice numbers

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I definitely feel on...

Seeing some changes already.

Day 3 of 5 day split

Incline alt db curls 4 X 10
Preacher curl (straight bar) 4 X 10
Low pulley rope curls 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Seated rear delt raise 4 X 10
Incline rd pulldown 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

This is my shortest routine done with high intensity and a lot of pace.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
With upping the dosage how much shorter will the run be? What do you attribute to the reason for upping dosage?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With upping the dosage how much shorter will the run be? What do you attribute to the reason for upping dosage?
should take a week or 2 off the run I have 2 bottles of each so 6 weeks or so out of a possible 8.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy out of control libido Batman. A real surge going down here since I upped the dosage. Hope I can stay out of trouble :(

Day 4 of my 5 day split good workout some good strength on pullups... got 12 of my first set which is high for when I'm over 200.

4 sets Pullups till fail
Wide lat pulldowns 4 X 10
Bent over dorian rows 3 X10
Tbar rows 3X10
FST set of db pullovers 7 X 12 30 second rest.

Seated calf 4 X 10
Standing calf 4 X10
FST sets leg press calf raise 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok something just kicked the fug in!!

Weight felt very fuggin light. I have had decent workouts but bam now I am really on!!! Hold onto your fuggin hats fuggers. The freak is comin on!!!

Incline db bench 4 X 10
Incline db flies 4 X 10
Flat bench db press 4X10
Cable cross overs fst sets 7X12 30 seconds rest

Standing Arnold press 4X10
Front raise 3X10
L-Lateral raise 3X10
fst sets seated db lateral raise 7X12 30 seconds rest

I ate it the fug up!!

One caveat for me is that my aggression is very high, got to keep out of trouble.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
18 wheel of fuggin death!! I am still shaking, just about barfed up a lung ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have to do them again....got frustrated with them.

Only way I could to it from my toes and back was with a bounce of the floor:(
You have to keep working it. Twice a week till you get it, then don't take time off it or you'll start to lose it... they're fuggers they don't ever really get that much easier.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smashed legs ...

Little different with the front squats. Box front squats 4 X 10
Leg press 4 X10
FST sets leg press 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Leg curl 4 X 10
Stiff legged deads 4 X 10
db stiff legged deads 7 X 12 30 seconds rest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting bigger harder and leaner. This is what I like to see in a summer cruise cycle. People get too hung up on gaining a lot of mass sometimes. Those lean hard gains are where it's at. The scale doesn't have to move much. As a matter of fact I am losing about 1 lb per week.

Slammed it again today. Week 2 in my progression. Weight is still fairly light so I jam it high speed. Some sets are like 45 seconds rest tops.

4 X 10 on incline db bench
4 X 10 on incline flies
4 X 10 flat db bench (best exercise for gains in chest for me)
FST set 7 X12 cable cross over 30 seconds rest.

4 X 10 close grip bench
4 X 10 decline tri extensions
7 X 12 bench dips 30 seconds rest.

I am pretty trashed. Trying to get the feeling back in my body so I can get up the balls for wheel of death ...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sounding good so far. What's the rest of your supplementation looking like?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounding good so far. What's the rest of your supplementation looking like?
Creatine, BCAA's in and around workout and sometimes before bed. That's about it. Oh and L-glutamine with the BCAA's.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Creatine, BCAA's in and around workout and sometimes before bed. That's about it. Oh and L-glutamine with the BCAA's.
Pretty simple... For a guy of your physique.

Any kind of cycle support?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty simple... For a guy of your physique.

Any kind of cycle support?
Yah I have been using AI's cycle support as I had plenty on hand, even though this doesn't require anything for this cycle, I'm an old fug and it's a good idea cycle or no cycle really. It's a personal choice not required.

Simple is good :) Food is the most important thing in the end. These supps really do help though, simplicity works though when you know your own body you can really milk these products for their full benefit.

On that note don't get caught eating too little while using p-bold. Make sure you get refeeds in if you're on a deficit. There is a really significant energy drain if you don't.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hammered my back. Pace baby, it's all about pace right now.

Pullups 4 X 10, 8, 7, 6 my weight was up a bit this week even though I appeared to get leaner. Still I only got 9 on my first last week.
Wide lat pulldowns 4 X 10 short rest 45 seconds
Bent over rows 4 x 10 1 min rest
Tbar rows 4 X 10 1 min rest
Fst set db pullovers 7 X 12 30 seconds rest

Standing bb calf raise 4X10 short rest
Seated Calf raise 4 X 10
FST set leg press calf raise 7 X 12 30 seconds rest.

Up a couple lbs from last week but looking leaner and quite a bit bigger.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy fug carb ups really enhance this shyte.

I went up or weight and reps and it felt so light. I am only at the end of week 2 of 5 but this was fast and furious!!

db incline press 4x12 45 seconds rest
incline db flies ditto
flat db press encore
fst set 7 X 12 cable cross over 30 seconds rest

Standing arnold press 4 X12 short rest
Same for db front raise
and again for l-lateral raise
Fst set side lateral raise 7 X 12 30 seconds rest.

It was just phenomenal!!!

Oh and I was fuggin monstrous looking!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh a comment about libido, well if you have been following the booty contest thread... that should give you a clue :) It's off the hook, makes me almost feel predatory in a way. I'm a good boy but sometimes I don't want to be. I know how to deal with it :)

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
oh a comment about libido, well if you have been following the booty contest thread... that should give you a clue :) It's off the hook, makes me almost feel predatory in a way. I'm a good boy but sometimes I don't want to be. I know how to deal with it :)
That's funny.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty proud of myself, I am one fuggin tough old fugger lol stubborn is probably a better word...

It's brutally hot here (high eighties extremely humid) and because our gym is slightly below ground it's a bit cooler so we have been trying to get by without using air conditioning. Well today it caught up to us. After walking 7k to get here in the heat I had a brutal leg day to face. I fuggin slugged it out and nailed it. Didn't miss a rep. Week 3 is pretty tough with more weight so I was a bit skeert, I'll admit. Fear doesn't stop me though :)

Front squats 4 X 10 1 minute rests
Leg press 4 X 10 1 min rests
FST leg press 7 X12 30 second rests

Leg curls 4 X10 longer rests as the heat was tearing me up a bit
Stiff legged deads 4 X 10 same about 1 minute 30 second rests
FST dumbell Romanian deads 7 X 12 30 seconds rest the cold sweat started and I was feeling woozy at the end but very satisfied with my old fuggin azz :)

Haha I have 4 clients booked tonight, going to be interesting to see who shows up.

I am pretty impressed with how aggressive this stuff has me. Impressed and pleased. Some nice lean look coming through despite being heavier on the cals than I would like (I'm just so fuggin hungry). It's been absolute beast mode for the last 10 days and it shows. Lots of scared looks when I walk down the street.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Around 20 days in? Sounds like after9-11 days really started kicking in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Around 20 days in? Sounds like after9-11 days really started kicking in.
Yes day 10 to 20 were progressively better. Going at it again today, going to be hot again...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another extremely solid day in the gym, progression, pace and pain. My diet has been quite a bit better this week after getting a bit off target last week. I should be able to see some good leanness coming soon. Pumps come pretty easy even when just stretching I get pretty tight feeling.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The return of DreamBeaver;)